BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HPT63GIE

Hi, I am Peter from Germany. At university in the 80th I discovered the printed Dimensions Magazine and was fascinated that also others are attracted by fat and well rounded bodies, many many years I only had the idea, that I admire BBW and even better SSBBW. But in the last 15 years I learnt more and more, that also I like getting fatter and that I love to feel my belly drop down and to jigglefrom right to left and back with each step I walk. I have still the dream to meet a FFA for a relationship, that likes to tease me whenever possible because of my big and growing belly. I like to cook and bake but even more I like to eat.

Maize

I'm not really new -- I joined a long time ago, and I think I may have even been a member previously but never used it much in either case, and I don't know that I've ever introduced myself.

I'm a BHM from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I work in IT, and have a lot of hobbies, interests, and creative pursuits in my spare time, including gaming (video, board, tabletop rpg), movies, literature, music, theatre, cycling, frisbee, camping, uh, sleeping, Nanaimo bars, failing to be able to fold paper more than a certain number of times, those puzzles with the numbers on the sides where you draw a picture...

I'm neither a feeder nor a feedee -- just fat. :) I suppose I'm also an FA, and I'm bi. I'm poly, but my dance card is very happily full.

Markus33

33 year old BHM from the Netherlands here Am short for dutch standards (5,7') but fat which kinda limits options for women who are attracted to me over here.

Love weightlifting not really a feedee or a feeder and still have that dream to find that ffa for me out there.

Attachments

ninja92

26 year old bhm in Indiana in the U.S. and i enjoy games, comics, anime/manga, and other "geek" stuff in general. I've been gone for quite a while and decided to come back to this site

I'm single, straight, a feeder, feedee, FA, and open to gaining, even to immobility and looking for a feeder and/or FFA. Also i do love cuddling and am fairly submissive

https://imgur.com/0M8hnNq

mobius_ice

26 year old bhm from the UK here.
310lbs last time I was weighed
First discovered this site from the stories page and thats how I got into weight gain in the first place
2018-05-25 17.08.07.jpg

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
Hi, everyone! Long time, no see! I've changed my username to something more appropriate that is punny and ridiculous and pays homage to both my home state and body positivity. Lovelylady78 is now WVMountainrear! :D Same old sass, though. I hope everyone's doing well!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hi, everyone! Long time, no see! I've changed my username to something more appropriate that is punny and ridiculous and pays homage to both my home state and body positivity. Lovelylady78 is now WVMountainrear! :D Same old sass, though. I hope everyone's doing well!
Loving the new name!

thunderdog38

Welcome back WVMountainrear congrats on the new name change, wasn't to sure what else to put here. Lol!

SSBHM

ok, can you explain it to me?

I get WV, Mountain, is Rea your real name? Is there more to it than I understand?

Cute name for a cute lady!

I'm hungry. Always get hungry seeing pretty FFAs.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband

I get WV, Mountain, is Rea your real name? Is there more to it than I understand?

West Virginia University's mascot is a mountaineer and I can vouch for the majesty of her rear

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78

West Virginians are Mountaineers. It's both in our state slogan and is the mascot for West Virginia University. In addition to being a fan of large men (currently one in particular), I'm a large woman. So I figured what better name for a Mountaineer with a fat ass than WVMountainrear. :D (I know it's a silly pun, but it amuses me.) :)

SSBHM

ah ha! I see the second r now, the way my screen shows it, the 2nd r is dropped

thanks for explaining it to me

going to eat more again... ffa's just do that to me everytime! lol

SSBHM

Still around albeit not as much as I have been in the past. My focus these days is trying to get the ball rolling on relocating from Houston to eastern West Virginia so I can be with a certain blue eyed, blonde knockout:)
seems those wv gals that are knockouts travel in pairs
soooo hungry

Latest posts