Quantcast

Calling All Artists

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

B68

Brilliant User Title
Actually, I bought that little beauty, on Ebay. I'm thrilled with it; I haven't got around to it yet, but my plan is to get a nice black frame for it and find a perfect small space for it.

I think Lady at Large's work is particularly lovely and appealing.
It sure is. It has a female aproach which makes it so much different from what FA artists make. Anyway, it's just lovely indeed.

QueenB

zoo-music girl

i drew my bf with markers. luls. it wasn't a big project or anything, took me about 7min or so.

Lady at Large

I didn't see this before tonight! THANKS for feeding my ego!!!!!! Hugs, hugs, and hugs! :)

rickydaniels

https://www.facebook.com/ricky.daniels.bbw.pin.up.
I really like the top one!

T, I really love the lighting in Come Here. It's like she glows from within. Lovely. :)

Other than the one I've been working on, on and off for a while (mostly off), and it's just some pencil with a bit of color, so not much to see, this is what I've got uploaded. They were all created in Photoshop with a Wacom tablet.

Detail of the above:

Portrait of a friend who used to post on these boards years ago, but who I haven't been in contact with for ages.

This one has been around a bit:

Some might recognize this one:

Thought I'd add these two. They were taken from drawings I did in life drawing class some years back, and then scanned and manipulated in photoshop. This was back before I started drawing fat bodies (then again, the school never really used any truly fat models). What a difference. :p

The previous two images were taken from the one below:

escapist

Belt Buster!
Well my FFA girlfriend says I need to post the picture I did tonight on Dims. So for the other FA/FFA's out there here ya go:

3D done with Zbrush & coloring/FX in Photoshop. Next time I'll work on figuring out Poser to give it some more life. I just edited a basic male model in Zbrush and gave him a belly, booty, bigger thighs, etc you get the point.

Latest posts