• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

do YOU have "fatential"??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

I have noticed a phenomenon in the Fa community that i had previously noticed in myself which is already recognised in the gay bear community.
still reading?
Anyway i coined this term "fatential" (the potential to be fat). I'm not talking about anything to do with feederism or anything to do with the fact that anyone technically Could be fat, but a sense you get from people, maby its an inate feeling that they maby are ment to be fat somehow.. like maby thier soul is fat or something!!
ok.. Firstly from my own personal experience, when i was younger a few of the thinner women i dated are now bigger. Also when i am ever attracted in some way so thinner women (which is really rare if i'm honest) it usually conspires that they either used to be fat or end up fat!
i have noticed from a while back..when Fa's have counted people like Britiny spears amongst people they love.. this was when she was still thin.
i guess though her burger eating is pretty well documented and it was only a matter of time, but still!
In the Bear community there are "otters" which are guys that arnt fat yet..but they will be.. its funny that the hetrosexual/lesbian community doesnt have such a thing..
i only learned about otters recently.. but had been talking about, what i call "fatential" for a while..
Does anyone else believe this is a "thing"?
How does it work?
cause so far i feel "fatential" is like a ghost.. - i believe i have felt it and seen one but i'm still not sure i "belive" as my rational brain tells me not to! lol..
its interesting.. i actually chatted to a few friends about this..two of which have "fatential".
Oh.. also ...you can be fat without having "fatential" and you can be thin and have it! lmao.. well at the mo.. its sort of a made up thing.. so i guess we could make up ANY rules we liked about it!!
fatential.. its like Fa clarvoyance!! (is how i would market it!)

xxmergirl

Latest posts

Back