• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Employment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da3ley

Hello All,
I’m struggling right now to find a job as I’m experiencing so much negativity. it’s a lot harder IMO for us larger folks to get hired as opposed to thinner counterparts.
I’m trying not to let this affect me so much but it is and I’m starting to get down
Does anyone have maybe any pointers on how you have coped, or how you have overcame to where u don’t get depressed or stay depressed ?
I can feel the discrimination and see the stares and comments under the breath. Just trying to hang in there. I’m definitely not a small woman at 5 feet 10 nearly 400lbs I totally stand out! Not to mention I’m almost 50 years old!!!!

Any tips? For coping or maybe interviewing to make it less awkward? Thanks so much 😊
Tysm!
Dana

Latest posts

Back