Quantcast

Erotic Weight Gain and Other Fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Stormy

I’ve noticed that many people who are turned on by weight gain and eating also are by alcohol consumption, as I am. I’ve also read about people who are also into breast expansion, lactation and/or muscle growth/strong women.

I have a friend who fantasizes about giantesses. I’ve told him I fantasize about drinking and would be willing to role-play giantess stuff, he is eager to involve alcohol in sex, and seems actually into it not just wanting to do it for my benefit (It might help that he likes to drink anyway, but this one is a recovering alcoholic, not an active one; I’m getting better at mate selection. :D ). I’ve known him for a few years online but he lives in another state, we’ve met once, have not had sex but I will soon be relocating and then much closer to him and we plan to start dating. Some things make me think he might be into fat. He says he is attracted to a wide range of sizes but prefers some “padding,” mentioned that he has dated a lot of fat women and likes large breasts (and lactation). I told him I have eating disorders which I enjoy and am not interested in changing, gain and lose weight frequently but always think I am too fat, asked him if he thought that was weird or gross and he said no, that he would like me at any size, but 9’4” and 550 pounds would be his ideal. I don’t know if he put that high weight just to try and help me not worry about being too fat though. He also said that I looked perfect when we met, and I was 150 pounds then.

Are people who are into one fetish more likely to be interested in others? Are there certain other fetishes people who are into weight gain are likely to also be into? For anyone into others, what are they? Is anyone into weight gain or fat and also giantesses?

jack

Sylvester
550 at 9'4" would be proportioned the same as 185 at 5'6".

I don't really have any other fetishes.

FreeThinker

Stormy said:
I’ve noticed that many people who are turned on by weight gain and eating also are by alcohol consumption, as I am.
You might enjoy some of Lucky Luke's stories, in the weight room library.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I'm sort of out of it today, but are you saying that he is a recovering alcoholic and he wants to get drunk for sex play??

I really hope I'm reading this wrong.

Stormy

FreeThinker said:
You might enjoy some of Lucky Luke's stories, in the weight room library.
Thanks. I’ll look for them. I’ve never been able to find much alcohol erotica. Apparently it’s too weird to even be included on this fetish chart.

Divals said:
I'm a furry :p

=Divals
I sleep with a stuffed baby gorilla, and a dog, every night. :)

AnnMarie said:
I'm sort of out of it today, but are you saying that he is a recovering alcoholic and he wants to get drunk for sex play??

I really hope I'm reading this wrong.
Not get drunk, but play with alcohol, and he’s not trying to abstain, but drink occasionally instead of at every opportunity. It’s for me too – my own drinking turns me on – and about shared fantasies, the smell, taste, thought and image of alcohol more than its actual consumption, especially to excess. It’s hard to have sex when drunk, and I’m not interested in dating someone who gets drunk often, or doing that myself. I’ve been there, done that, many times, and heavy alcohol use interferes with too many other aspects of a relationship even if the sex were great. I would never encourage someone to drink more than they want to, if I thought anything we were doing was dangerous for him I wouldn’t hesitate to stop, regardless of how much it turned me on, and this guy is way too smart and strong to revert to alcoholism anyway.

I hope he’s at least a little bit into weight gain and fat. I’ve never shared my fantasies with anyone I knew personally before; the only way I’ve been able to have orgasms during sex is to think about something completely different from what was happening, without my partner’s knowledge, and it’s going to be great to finally be able to enjoy sex the way other people do. I think I might be in love, for the first time in my life, too. :D

View attachment fetishmap.jpg

Phalloidium

I've got the whole fat/feederism thing going on, though some related areas also appeal, such as laziness and BDSM. There are three central themes in my fetishism: indulgence despite consequences; wrongness; and power exchange.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Phalloidium said:
I've got the whole fat/feederism thing going on, though some related areas also appeal, such as laziness and BDSM. There are three central themes in my fetishism: indulgence despite consequences; wrongness; and power exchange.
indulgence despite consequences-=--that's well said. I've never quite been able to articulate one of my button-pushers, but I'd say this is one for me, as well.

Stormy

Me too, with both food and alcohol. I’m not interested in forcing or encouraging someone to consume either, or even in making an effort to gain weight or get drunk, but in being unwilling or unable to resist the temptation and letting it happen through indulgence.

I resized that fetish chart to fit here but it seems to have made some of it difficult to read. Here is a link to the full size version.

Phalloidium

Jes said:
indulgence despite consequences-=--that's well said. I've never quite been able to articulate one of my button-pushers, but I'd say this is one for me, as well.
It took me many years to come up with that phrase, but it describes one source of my arousal perfectly.

Emma

I could do with finding someone who is turned on by me being drunk, so when Im' throwing phones and people and ranting and raving they won't actually mind :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Phalloidium said:
Hey, awesome self-analysis! Add me to the list of people who like the indulgence despite consequences thing. I probably have some variant of power exchange too, especially people doing things knowing it renders them less powerful.

My self label for my central drive is giving in to indulgence. That moment of knowing that what you want to do is pure indulgence, and will have some sort of consequences, and then choosing that indulgence anyway. Either for me, or for others.

-Ed

Jes

is oddly aroused
Does it involve food for y'all? I assume so since it's mentioned here. For me, it doesn't, at all. Mostly power, and libido, if that makes sense. It's Mmm Mmm good!

missaf

I was kinda leery of the whole addiction-playing around with it idea, but the more you guys talk about the drive to experience indulgence despite consequences it makes sense :) Not my cup of tea, but thanks for opening my eyes a little :)

SolariS

i like to drink and i´m on dim. i´m not an alcoholic, but i enjoy good wine and some drinks.

i don´t see any relationship between a fetish and whether you consume alcohol or not. i smoked, i gave it up but i still like weight gain ;-)

maybe you think too comlicated

Stormy

With myself and other females, it involves food, alcohol and inactivity, but only alcohol and inactivity with males. And to a much lesser extent with both sexes, marijuana, but that may only be because I try to involve it. I’ve wondered if marijuana use doesn’t turn me on like alcohol does partly because I don’t think of it as unhealthy or detrimental the way alcohol clearly is. But I don’t fantasize about other unhealthy drugs, whether I’ve used them or not. I’ve thought that my fantasies involving food and weight gain may be partly due to having had eating disorders almost all of my life and never being able to think about food/eating normally, and witnessing my mother’s disordered eating. But I started fantasizing about alcohol before I ever drank, and way before I ever got into the habit of it and it became a temptation, and dated alcoholics almost exclusively always, subconsciously choosing them before I was aware of my alcohol fetish, and was not around heavy drinkers as a child. Even if I don’t know someone drinks heavily or has in the past I seem to be able to pick them out and am attracted to them, even online without seeing them. I don’t find fat men especially attractive or unattractive, and am not much into any particular body type; my sexual attraction is much more mental than most people’s I think. So it’s not just a generalized getting turned on by people doing fun things that feel good despite their negative consequences, but only in doing so in certain specific ways.

I read all of Lucky Luke’s stories, and liked them except for the fancy hair/makeup/nails/clothes aspect and the smoking. I’m just not into any of that. I could almost smell the stench of tobacco and imagine it on and around the characters and that detracted from the turn on. I can understand the thought patterns involved in a tobacco smoking fetish, because it fits into the indulgence despite the consequences thing, but just don’t like that one.

As far as power, I like to think about the power food and alcohol have over myself and others, but not in myself having power over other people or them over me. Like I’ve read stories about people being manipulated/tricked or forced to eat more and that doesn’t turn me on at all. Not resisting the urge to eat and/or drink turns me on.

CurvyEm said:
I could do with finding someone who is turned on by me being drunk, so when Im' throwing phones and people and ranting and raving they won't actually mind :p
Em … :D That is part of heavy alcohol use causing problems in a relationship, not a turn on. You’re not supposed to get drunk and pissed off or sad. Why use a drug that makes you feel worse? I’ve found that that doesn’t happen if I only drink when I am happy. Then I just get happier. If I have issues when I start drinking they seem worse and I think about them irrationally and get upset. Also, I try not to let myself post on message boards or even communicate with anyone when very drunk. If I have something that seems really important to say I type it up in Word for review the next day, when I usually laugh and delete it, and am glad I didn’t share it with anyone the night before.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
i personally was never into the giantess' im just a fan of women who are comfortable with their body and if they are a little heavy thats a plus

herin

wait...what?
Phalloidium said:
I knew there was a reason why I liked you! ;)

Latest posts