FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LarryTheNoodleGuy

omg it was Terri B, whose family was wealthy and who would "go away" every summer to Europe or such. The vacations must have included plenty of leisure time and rich foods because Terri B. seemed to grow plumper every year. Finally she came back one fall to school and ohhhh my Goodness, she was wearing a jumper that clearly outlined a beautiful, big, round bulging tummy, bigger than ever, and I could see through the garment that her tummy now hung down onto her thighs, the "foldover."

I was but a poor shy student two grades behind her and dared not approach, but but she occupied many a dream. Saw her about 5 years ago in my hometown and...oh, my! :):):) Let's just say it had appeared she had NOT gone on a fitness regimen. :)

John Smith

I don't have any crushes when I was little. I could found some women or fictional female characters pretty, found some teachers back in my secondary school days very attractive, but nope...

johnny99

I seen this when I was a kid, Karen Brown Gent magazine. She was absolutely Gorgeous. I've been a BBW/SSBBW fan ever sense then. Then in the 80's it was Candye Kane (R.I.P) Peggy Moore, The 90s it was the very Beautiful SSBBW Brie Brown.
See I look at those pics you posted and think to myself how could anyone not become at least a fan of chubby girls? I mean I don't know who she even is but she is beyond sexy. With that little bit of extra size and gorgeous full face. I mean wow. Nice posting.

BigFA

For me in grade school it was the girls gym instructor. She was short and very plump but really pretty. She would wear skin tight pullover shirts and shorts which would absolutely drive me nuts when I saw her in the hallways of my school. I would go out of my way to follow her up the stairs, watching her full hips roll from side-to-side and her plump thighs rub together. Being a horny young man going thru puberty she just turned me on so much.

faintn

My first plus-size crush was 14 when I was 16. At that time she weighed 140. We waited 5 years to marry. By then birth control pills had added another 10 lbs. After we got married she started to put on the weight & after 10 years got up to 250. She always had a curvy figure, and the curves just got bigger and sexier.

wrenchboy

My first plus size crush was in high school. I was in band with a woman I think Michelle (33 years ago memories fade). She was probably size 14, 16, 18. Somewhere around there. Michelle and I hung out together at school and at band stuff.

But she had a boyfriend and I had nothing having grown up poor middle class.

At our 10 year reunion she and I flirted all night. At one point she sat on my lap for a golf cart ride to a party on the other side of the resort. Same sexy chubby figure as in school.

We exchanged phone numbers but calls went unanswered.

Oh well. I am happily married to a bbw. Although I do think of Michelle from time to time.

faintn

We divorced in 1994 after 26 years but remain friends. I would say she is north of 300.
One of my later wives did gain up to 307. She called me at the office after getting weighed at the doctors office and said only the words, “three o seven.” That was a good night at home.

Limey

Sophie P and her bff Kate H in Year 7, both were ssbbws in training. Their both still hot and have definitely kept up with their training since then.

GeeseHoward

So I had just been dating this skinny girl in my mid teen years and after the break-up was in a pretty bad place. Over the summer I really toned up and one day at a local swimming spot I met these two curvy women (I would've guessed about 16 stone). They took a liking to me and I spent the majority of the day by the pool feeding them doughnuts and burgers by their insistence... It was at that point I was converted forever....

Coachd603

603FA
A girl in that moved to town midway through 3rd grade. Natalie from the Facts of Life. I was an FA early on, lol. In the internet age Soverysoft was my first crush.

caster085

Dawn French, the Carry on Gang girls, the Snapple lady then the internet came along with it ICQ and MIRC and I got to chat with some ladies some of which are still on here after that there was no stopping loved them all.

Latest posts