FAs, how do you feel about fat on a person of the gender you are NOT attracted to?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by Cors, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dec 9, 2010 #41

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

Fully agreed.

2. Dec 9, 2010 #42

imfree

imfree

imfree

In Remembrance

I agree, too.:happy:

3. Dec 10, 2010 #43

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

I'm batshit mad for fat boys, and relationship wise, only see myself with men, but I have fantasies about exploring with a big girl and find chubbier women exciting to look at. And still yet, I am one of those FAs that thinks I look better thin and maintain my smaller size (bit of a contrast fetish).

4. Dec 10, 2010 #44

Physix

Physix

Physix

Although I don't think "should" really enters into it, my personal preference is...

Women: Plump, curvy
    Men: Slender, well muscled

I think I find elegance and strength, with hard lines, deep shadows, and sharp angles, aesthetically appealing. Yet, I'm more sensually attracted to curves.

5. Dec 10, 2010 #45

LordSheogorath

LordSheogorath

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"

I don't care. I like women AND I like my women fat. Funny thing my little sister is as athletic as I am and she prefers her men fat.

6. Oct 13, 2019 #46

hutti

hutti

hutti

I Im bi in fat fetish, i like man and woman,out from fat fetish i im straith woman only,This is so individual ,i discover in the age of 18 that i like fat man non just fat woman.

7. Oct 14, 2019 #47

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I appreciate the beauty of fat and thin women and of fat and thin men, but I'm only attracted to fat men. Many fat guys find that people on the gay scene reject them altogether, because they're not physically attractive to them. People do this to me but it doesn't really bother me. I'm happy to be friends with anyone, even though I'm only attracted to fat men.

8. Oct 14, 2019 #48

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

An FA who’s curious about gaining.

I’m not attracted to men in the slightest, I’m actually a little revolted sexually at male bodies that aren’t mine.(how I found out I wasn’t bi) that said I understand the appeal of larger men because I like larger women. Some of the same traits on one I would be turned off on in the other. Take bellies for instance. The rounder and bigger a women’s belly is I go crazy. On a guy, I find it wholeheartedly unattractive.

9. Oct 14, 2019 #49

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I've already commented on this thread but would like to add something. There is one way in which I feel differently towards fat men and fat women. As a gay gainer, one of the extra dimensions to my friendships with fat men is that I might be so impressed with some aspect of their appearance that I wish to copy it myself. I never have this reaction to a fat woman, no matter how beautiful I think she is. I might find that a guy, who is fatter than me, inspires me to work harder at gaining. I might like something about the way he dresses, which I decide to imitate. For example, I once saw a fat guy wearing his belt buckle to the side, because it doesn't dig painfully into the belly in that position. I do that quite often myself now. I might ask a fat guy where he bought a shirt or a pair of braces (suspenders) that I like.

So, one of the differences in my feelings and behaviour towards fat men but not fat women, is that I might admire and try to imitate a fat man but not a fat woman. I'm likely to discuss attire and grooming with a fat guy and this adds something new to the friendship, especially with fat guys who are not available, e.g. not gay or already in a relationship.

Tad likes this.
  10. Oct 14, 2019 #50

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

"Indifferent"

11. Oct 15, 2019 #51

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Question, how do you think you would feel/respond to like a picture of a belly by itself, like zoomed in so close you can't see the rest of the person's body or tell what their gender is? Like this?
    imageedit_1_3848500747.jpg imageedit_1_7893638942.png

Tad likes this.
  12. Oct 15, 2019 #52

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

OK. So, you asked someone else that question rather than me but I really want to answer it anyway. On dating sites for fat gay men, there are millions of photos of just bellies. I find none of them interesting or attractive. The reason for this is that I'm attracted to fat men with big bellies rather than disembodied bellies. And they need to have nice personalities, too.

Does anyone else have strong feelings about this?

Tad likes this.
  13. Oct 15, 2019 #53

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

An FA who’s curious about gaining.

I’m gonna have to agree with shotha(and yes I see the irony that my avatar is just my belly.). Disembodied bellies aren’t tickling me ether way, I need to see a little more of the body. If I had to choose, I guess the bottom one, it looks like they take care of their skin better.

I guess I could use some work on stating my frame of mind better.

14. Oct 15, 2019 #54

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

When I saw this thread I thought "what a great topic". Then I saw I'd already responded? Eventually the coffee kicked in and I realized that it is an old tread I'd forgotten about. So for kicks I decided to find my original post and see what I think of it now.

Ten years ago I wrote:
    Oh. Man. Sometimes your opinions really do change! I hate run on sentences these days, and I was in love with them back then.

My opinion on the topic doesn't seem to have changed much though.

15. Oct 16, 2019 #55

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I think that what I posted is no longer relevant.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  16. Oct 17, 2019 #56

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

"FAs, how do you feel about fat on a pet?"

I'm totally indifferent.
    Hm, not really... if I found some cat stuck someplace any cat shall pass unhindered, I should probably call the emergency.

17. Oct 18, 2019 #57

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i am not attracted to man and i do not feel attracted to fat men, what i do wonder is the same as with the ladies who are really fat. how much food they regularly eat i mean with really big people it is sometimes amazing the regular amount that they eat and i wonder how is it that they are able to do it on a regular basis while me, i stuff once and feel bloated for a few days and get diahrea etc

18. Oct 19, 2019 #58

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I think that it's simply that some of us have bigger appetites than others. The other thing is that some of us are gainers. Gainers are people who want to be fat and they deliberately put on weight. Just like some men admire the ripped look and go to the gym because they want that look themselves, some of us think that fat guys look good and so we want to be fat too.

I notice that many people in this thread make comments about not being attracted to men, even though the original question asks us about how we feel about "fat on a person of the gender you are not attracted to". One can admire a person's looks without being sexually attracted to them.

lovelymars908 and Tad like this.