Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Fatter and happier!🐄
Well,I am I suppose and feedee,didn't start off that way for sure.I met my husband years ago and didn't know his "preference" We knew each other in high school and I was very thin,over the years I began to put on weigh with a vengeance.Tried to diet and did the cycle of lose and than gain even more.Ive become very happy where I am these days,and the hubby I believe is also.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Been a Feedee (heaven!). Want to be a Feeder (for real - no virtual), bbwffa.

My boyfriend loves my soft body, but is obsessed with keeping his own free of fat. I care for him, but I'm so unfulfilled at my core. I long for a fat partner in life. Someone who enjoys being/getting fat and would love for me to feed him. Someday my fat Prince will come. :wubu:

View attachment IMG_20161119_010733.jpg

SSBHM

I have to say both, feedee and feeder, are what I dream of... :wubu:

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I enjoy reading this thread and looking back at my earlier post to see if much has changed....

1. Enjoy food
2. I tend to be very picky about what I do eat. I am not a fan of most fast foods- it comes down to "quality"...
3. I still eat smaller meals throughout the day...

Artflsoul

I started reading this thread and found it interesting that it was actually started eight years ago. Clearly it still generates interest among some of us. I consider myself both a feeder and a feedee. Ever since I can remember I've been attracted to and aroused by weight gain and/or feeding. I fantasize about feeding a partner and also being fed. Mutual adoration and nurturing of our huge protruding bellies is the most arousing and sensual "fantasy" I can imagine.

AppreSheAte

It's kind of a mind meld between us! lol

Patty melt
fries
milk shake
apple pie
ice cream
tummy rub! :wubu:

Rhdpanda

BBW Trans Tomboy
So, I guess I fall into a bit of a neish being that I am not only a female feedee, but I am also a pre-op transgender woman. Though I am looking forward to my first surgery, an Orchiectomy, which has the side effects of gynecomastia and weight gain!!! That being said, I am in the Central Florida area if a feeder is interested in helping a girl out.

Allie Cat

So, I guess I fall into a bit of a neish being that I am not only a female feedee, but I am also a pre-op transgender woman. Though I am looking forward to my first surgery, an Orchiectomy, which has the side effects of gynecomastia and weight gain!!! That being said, I am in the Central Florida area if a feeder is interested in helping a girl out.
You aren't the only one :)

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
So, as I am new to all of this, what exactly is a feeder? I would take an educated guess and say that it's someone who likes to feed people? Not trying to be funny, just trying to learn all the terms. Thanks!:)

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
So, as I am new to all of this, what exactly is a feeder? I would take an educated guess and say that it's someone who likes to feed people? Not trying to be funny, just trying to learn all the terms. Thanks!:)
That's putting it simply. There is a sexual element to it for those that are into it. The feeder gets turned on making someone fatter and the feedee enjoys getting fatter.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
That's putting it simply. There is a sexual element to it for those that are into it. The feeder gets turned on making someone fatter and the feedee enjoys getting fatter.
Okay, I suppose that I can see that. I would guess that feeding someone could ignite some sexual feelings. I'm a bather soe I can understand to a degree.