FFA's: could You See Yourself Dating a Skinny Man?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
That does not at all make you a bad person!! Everybody has preferences, and you really can't help that. I understand that dating is not about imagining a "perfect" person and then seeking that person out, shooting everyone down who doesn't fit your requirements - but it's also not about dating people you're completely unattracted to just because you feel bad about those preferences.

And in response to your question - yes, I have dated slim guys, and it was alright. I found I just prefer heavier guys, but I never would have known that if I hadn't dated different types!

persimmon

And now, in stereo!
I think thin guys can be sexy and good-looking, and I've dated a few in my time--hell, my TV crush is Spike from Buffy, and he's all about the angular--but they're sexy in a different, more generalised way for me than fat guys.

p

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I have dated thin guys and I have dated heavier guys.

I vastly prefer BHMs. My first really great sexual experience was with a BHM and I guess I was chasing that ever since, until I met my current guy.

Perhaps it was my failing in choosing the wrong type of person, but it just seemed like every skinny guy I was with before was a closet FA. They'd be just fine with us in private, but around other people, they just didn't want to fess up. Then I was with an out and out FA for 7 years (my ex husband), but he was rather controlling and boring at the same time. We just didn't match at all and he was not skinny, but not BHM either.

I have to say following my heart and dating a BHM has made me a much happier lady and welcoming a 3rd into our relationship, a BBW, has made me even more joyful. :wubu:

Bellyjeansgirl

I think thin guys can be sexy and good-looking, and I've dated a few in my time--hell, my TV crush is Spike from Buffy, and he's all about the angular--but they're sexy in a different, more generalised way for me than fat guys.

p
I think they can be insanely sexy. Spike - agreed!

But when I think about me actually being with him in bed, I'll pass. It just doesn't do anything for me.

On another note, I'm finding myself incredibly attracted to a guy that had his stomach stapled. Mind you, he somehow managed to gain back some weight even with his surgery. He's at 260 now.

I *should* be frustrated that he can't eat a lot, but I find his current weight completely attractive. I'm so confused. Generally I'd shoot for over 300, but I can't get this guy out of my mind.

I know he's never going to have abs so perhaps that's a consolation, but I wouldn't even mind it if he dropped some more weight. (Not that I'd encourage it of course!)

Either way, I'm completely boggled by my latest object of every wet dream.

bexy

is red again <3
He doesn't have to try I guess. Exceptionally pale, thin, somewhat delicate features, minimal blond soft body hair and shaved everywhere else. I do love androgynous and butch women so its not too much of a stretch. ;D
This makes me want to see pics! :p

ntwp

FFA
I dated both thin and fat guys before meeting my husband, who is fat. There was a point in my life when I finally realized I could never be with a thin man, and I'm glad I never looked back. I figure with how many fat guys are out there, and lack of FFAs, that it would be doing a disservice to myself and to the fat guys out there to not go with my gut (no pun intended) feeling and do what I wanted, which was be with a sexy fat man (done and done!) :)

jujuspice93

Honestly, i've dated both and I have absolutely adored both. It's always been what I wanted in a man and who he was rather than what he looked like. I've dated two huge men and one was a jerk while the other I thought was the love of my life. I've dated many single men and one of them I thought was intensely passionate (but all the ladies know how that goes). Right now I'm with my favorite guy that, although isn't jiggly or has a huge ass or large belly...... sorry, got lost on a tangent, he fullfills me in the way he simply cares so much and he loves me so much. So yeah, I'm a screaming FFA and I'm into ssbhms, but my guy loves me entirely and we click. I can give up my preferences if he makes me so happy.

.....that doesn't mean i can't look or flirt :eat2::eat2:

viracocha

Hot like sauce
On a side note, am I the only one who imagines fake boyfriends? XD
Oh, definitely not. I love playing with the "what if..." buttons. ~~what if he was 6'4", and dark haired, with soulful eyes and a utility belt? :smitten:

Really, I don't believe myself when I say I'll only date someone with x trait. Of the boys I've seriously dated, none of them (granted all 2) have fit any template. I've certainly grown from knowing the people around me, especially ones that I wouldn't have thought to get to know better.

There is a caveat: if someone dates me, chances are they won't be skinny for the duration of the relationship. I bake way too much for my primary taste tester to have a 30" waist. :eat2:

i have dated many shapes, sizes, and body fat percentages, but i go gaga over the really big ones...:eat2::eat1:

Olga_NYC

Personally, I wouldn't want a thin guy. It may sound shallow but hey, most people won't date someone who is overweight and that's shallow too lol

I am okay with "football player" type of guys, not skinny though.

200 lbs and over should be good, depending on their height. (for example, I'll take a 180 lbs guy but then he should be under 5'9).

No 6 ft, 150 lbs guys. That's unacceptable LOL :p

AnyaDServal

I've dated guys of all body types literally haha. My first boyfriend was 6'2" and only 120 lbs (no he wasn't anorexic, he had a genetic condition that made him that thin- Marfan's syndrome)...who woulda thunk that I would end up years later with a guy the same height, and 300 lbs!

And yes, I definitely prefer bigger ^_^. Although there are guys I absolutely adore who are thinner (Christian Bale for instance). It kind of depends you know :)

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I have my deviations, and have slept with thinner men.

However, I usually keep the whole thin boy thin a fantasy, because they'll never be as good in real life as sex with a BHM.

Which totally makes me shallow, but Im far from caring...

Lavasse

As a fat man, ladies I thank you for being loyal to the cause ;)

stefanie

Were I single, I would probably only want to get into a relationship with a (very) fat man. It's just how I roll ... :D

geekybibabe

I've understood that I was passionately attracted to fat men since I was 15 or 16, but it didn't stop me from dating thin ones, and I eventually married one.

I'm still over the moon for fat guys (and as I have an open marriage, I sometimes have the opportunity to enjoy them up close...), but at least in a life partner, I am more interested in brains and values.

bremerton

uses ALL the buffalo
i have dated thin guys, but i'm just really not sexually attracted to thin guys in general...

LoveBHMS

default title
I've always thought there had to be something like the Kinsey Continuum for FAs.

Kinsey rated homo/heterosexuality on a scale of 1 to 7; there are some pure homosexuals who will simply never be aroused by the opposite gender, and some pure heterosexuals. However between those 2 polar opposites is a range of sexuality. Some may strongly prefer one gender but be able to be aroused by another.

I think it's the same with FAs. Some (like Mary) will only be able to be aroused by a fat guy, while others (like me) have a preference for them but am able to be sexually aroused by thin men as well.

Latest posts