• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

gaining some questions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nala

I know that there are already some psychological books and opinions about this matter, and I've read some explanations as to why it exist and where it's coming from, but although I'm a psychology student I think most of the scientific views that are being suggested in study books are all about the idea that feederisme is mostly a fetish and some books I've read even come close to explaning it as a mental disorder. I just don't think that's the way the scientific world should look at it, actually I'm not sure if I think of it as a subject the scientific world should be looking in to at all. It's not really the game of feederisme I'm interessted in, cause I don't think that's that complicated to understand, (well maybe that is because I'm familiar with this board ;) ) Am I right to think of it along the same lines as people that like sm?

What I like to know more about is the kind of self feederisme, if I may call it that, and the link it has to enjoying getting fatter.

I've joined the boards and especially the BHM/FFA forum, well cause I'm a girl and I like big men, so in contrast to other people (and as I've come to notice also almost all fellow students of mine) I totally get the part of fat being able to be a very attractive and welcome factor and making a person very attractive to another person. Just like some persons have a sexual preference towards red heads or very tall people or something, so I don't think of it as a fetish in anyway but I'm not excluding that it, like all else, could become one very easily maybe...don't you think?

But as said I get the attractiveness part for a potential partner, but I have some questions about the on purpose getting heavier yourself part. And I like to learn more about it from you guys (and girls) yourself instead of my study books

What is it about getting increasingly heavier that made you decide you'd like to do that?

Is it that in a relationsship, in stead of the partner being big, being fat yourself is a sexual arousing experience for you?
Is it something you are "willing" to do for your feeder partner?

Or is it that fat for it self, the look and feel of it, is arousing in a way just for yourself?

Or am I just dead wrong :doh: if I only think of it in a sexual way...
Cause maybe I should be thinking of it as a comfort issue. Is it just that you find the feeling of being big and getting bigger a save, relaxing and comforting feeling?

Or maybe I should see it in the following order: eating - gaining and is it that you just like to :eat1: and with that see the weightgain as something you're not bothered with?

Or do you just see it as a game, being able to see what your body can do and look like, out of the everyday standards?

And that brings me to the next related question: Is there or has there ever been a moment where you, although still enjoying getting fatter, started thinking about your health?

I think I can easily say without a doubt, that everyone wants to be and stay healthy. But how do you combine that with your desire to keep gaining weight, maybe even uptill inmobility?

Are you actively trying to stay healthy, by making sure you get enough exercise and what would you see as exercise 'cause I can imagine that certain things, like taking a long walk, ride a bike or even more intimate things, can get really hard to do when you reach or cross a certain weight?

Did you ever started thinking about at what weight your health could start to suffer? And is that an indicator for you as where to set your weight limit?

O'wow:shocked: ... turned out to be a few more questions than I initially thought I had, but ok I still hope you don't mind me asking them and would like to hear all of your opinions and answers.:bow:

Latest posts

Back