• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting smaller?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SisterGoldenHair

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so i figured here would be the best place for it.

Is it just me, or are clothing sizes getting smaller? Yes, I'm serious. This is not a vanity issue, it's genuine confusion.
Here's my case:

I have a pair of Route 66 jeans in a size 18. I bought them years ago, but they still fit. Now, when i go to try on jeans at the store, if i try on Route 66 brand pants in a size 18, i can barely button them, if i can at all! i have to buy 20s. now, granted, i have gotten slightly fatter since then, but not enough to outgrow my old size 18s; so how could i have gotten too big for that size?! and it's not just that one example, i used that particular brand for consistency. i have other 18s that still fit.

So, anyone else?

Latest posts

Back