• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Giving up smoking.... and struggling

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSangria

she's been gone
So, I finally did it. I quit smoking and as of today I'm 12 days smoke-free.

I was wondering if any of you have gone through this hellish process before, and if yes, how did you deal with the side effects of quitting?

So far I'm experiencing depression and grief. I know that it may sound crazy but I feel like I lost a dear friend and I miss this friend so very much. I'm also having headaches, and of course... I'm eating non-freaking-stop. I'm worried that if I continue to eat like I'm doing, I will seriously damage my health because I mostly eat junk food and I never seem to know when to stop. Before, I would smoke a cigarette at the end of each meal and that would send a signal to my brain, "eating time is over." Now that I don't smoke anymore....I keep going back to the kitchen every 20 minutes or something, it's like I can't register the fact that I did eat already and I don't need to eat anymore.

I want to live a long healthy life and I know that smoking is a lot more dangerous than overeating. Still, the thought of starting to smoke again just to control my appetite keeps crossing my mind. I know it's crazy... I just want to give up this bad habit without replacing it with another bad one.

Latest posts

Back