How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Missamanda

Feels like thunder
I have a big chest and nearly no ass at all. It's genetics playing a bad joke but yes it's possible

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Also, in answer to the question, a lot depends on height and face and general all round geeky adorableness but I generally like SSBHM who are over 400lbs. :blush:

devinprater

I'd say my fantasy girl is a big, bottum-heavy girl, maybe 5'9 or 5'10, but shorter would work I suppose. She'd be around 340 or more, and love fat as much, or even more, as me. She'd let me feel of her fat as we play with it and she eats more and more, and she'd be willing to try any erotic fantasy I may have. :D

RabbitScorpion

vienna carrier-no venom
About THIS fat is about right:

View attachment Zulily ad.jpeg

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
Frankly, the number of pounds a woman weighs is not as important as whether she is mobile and self-confident. As an energetic young man of 38, I need someone who can keep up with me, especially when it's time to dance.

sco17

This is kind of a difficult question to answer. I always try to look at people in totality and while I certainly love curves I wouldn't specify an exact amount. I tend to just consider whether I feel physically attracted to people first and then the finer details of why. I will say though, that I love tall women with healthy curves but that could run the gamut from a body type like Ashley Graham to Mia Amber Davis (god rest her soul) to VivaLaValerie. I find all 3 of those women attractive and the only thing they really have in common is that they're tall curvy and beautiful. I also find a lot of shorter ladies beautiful too so as I said it's more of a total attraction than some specific BMI or something.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I don't necessarily consider myself an FFA so I don't know that I have any business posting here lol but I don't mind a lil bit to hold onto myself. It all depends on height and how a fella carries it. and i'm good with chubby :) but if a guy is around 5'9" and 225-250 would likely be my limit but that translates as a higher weight the taller a person is. but as far as fat goes, I wanna be the Fatty McFattyPants in my relationship :)

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I don't necessarily consider myself an FFA so I don't know that I have any business posting here lol but I don't mind a lil bit to hold onto myself. It all depends on height and how a fella carries it. and i'm good with chubby :) but if a guy is around 5'9" and 225-250 would likely be my limit but that translates as a higher weight the taller a person is. but as far as fat goes, I wanna be the Fatty McFattyPants in my relationship :)
Help! I can't give McFattyPants rep! :(

bbwbud

About THIS fat is about right:

View attachment 115619

I have been seeing this pic pop up just about everywhere on the net. It's not just cookie tracking, as I see it when other people are using computers.

I wonder who this is. Beautiful. Kudos to the photog who effectively used soft lighting.

I'm a lousy guesser of size, and with nothing in the picture to suggest scale, there's no way to know if the dress would be a 20p, a 24, or a 28T (or am I way off altogether?).
I've seen this ad a lot (figured it was cookie tracking, no matter how often I clear them out) but I think she is super hot. Her face just as much as her figure. Something about those eyes.

ThataGuy

Aesthetically for women I like to see pear shaped with an ample amount in the hind quarters, thick thighs, and a big belly. I love seeing flesh droop from the arms and a nice rounded face along with a cute smile. Upwards of 200 pounds, 58 inches and up. : )
Alternatively it would be nigh intolerable to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have confidence, an art in which they are progressing themselves with, or intelligence. Thus I would prefer the person inside rather than an empty shell.

Dex

I prefer a girl who is shorter but very round, say 5 ft 6 in or under and over 300 pounds. Rare to find a girl built like that and rarer to find one who is happy with her size and even rarer to find one who would accept a compliment about her curves.

devinprater

Well, perhaps one of the lovely SSBBW's on this forum would like it :) I don't like my girl really short, like 5'2 or so, but a little shorter than my 5'8 will do fine, but she has to be, or at least want to be, very big and round. Girls that starve themselves just to look skinny and be 80 pounds is gross to me. Also gross is the girl that is 120 pounds and calls herself obese. I want a real fat girl, one that is actually fat, and one that likes being that way and would maybe even help me gain.

arch

I don't have a number, like others have said it really is about the overall package.

I prefer them with disproportionately large belly and boobs and a thinner face.

That being said I have rarely seen a woman that isn't beautiful in her own way.

Oh yea she has to be as into my big belly as I am into hers :D

Latest posts

Group builder