How fat do you like 'em?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

hots_towel

how fat do I like 'em? uuummmm, lets just say I've had some pretty hot fantasies picturing jabba the hutt with some faces of bbws familiar to me....

but srsly, i cant say ive ever seen a woman that was too big for my taste. not sure how i feel about that though :confused:

bremerton

uses ALL the buffalo
my ex was basically the perfect size for me, and he was 5'9 and 320 lbs. most of the guys i've dated/ am attracted to and know IRL are a bit smaller than that, but my "fantasy" guy" is usually about my ex's size

YoJoshua

I really adore the "blown up" look, meaning everything seems exaggerated-- belly sticking way out, chubby cheeks and big double chin, big arms, enormous thighs. its adorable as well as sexy.

Macanudo

Tall and big, 5'9 or taller and 400 pounds or bigger. I like Amazons.

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
The "'em" suggests generalizing the entirety of women, which is downright impossible. I've been w/a BBW pushing 300, and I've also dated very petite women. While the BBW/SSBBW body type is OH so appealing, it isn't the end-all-be-all of attractiveness and sexuality.

although it is damned close :bow::bow:

ed1980

I think this is a relative issue. When I am with a lady, I am with a person and absolutely must like certain no sexual things about her. Sense of humor, for instance, is more important than physical appearance in a relationship that endures more than one night. Well, at least for me ...

Besides that, I do prefer a certain type of woman (pear shaped - hips larger than shoulders) and inside this type, I prefer them bigger than smaller. I believe no man would regret if his date fits his fantasies ...

What do you guys think?

Tad

mostly harmless
Hmm, I've never actually replied to this question. Probably because
a) I'm never good at picking favourites, bests, bounds
b) I'm not looking for anyone other than my wife, so it doesn't matter much.

But I will say that when it comes to fat fantasy what I tend to like is just a little too much, whatever that is in the situation/story going on in my head. Being at that point of being a little bigger than the preconceived personal limit, but just not being able to persuade themself to get smaller. Basically right at that point where the love of being fat or the love of the lifestyle that leads to being fat is perfectly balanced off all the dis-incentives to being 'too big'...but with that love of fat stuff being quite strong.

home

I admit it. I am a Chest man. I Like a women who has Nice Big Breasts. I don't like them when their Breasts are too small. It has something to do with an Ex Girlfriend. But, I Like Big and Firm. I Like Women and Ladies who are Big. But, I don't Like them when they are too Flabby or can't get out of Bed. I Like a Woman who can walk around. And I don't want a Woman who has Flab Flying all over The Place. I Like them Big Breasted, and Big and Firm. I Like The Voluptuous Look. But, I can also go for The Pear Shape. Just as Long as the Woman still has some Good Proportions. I don't like them when their Butts are much Bigger than their Boobs.

Latest posts

Group builder