• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ideas to make my living space handsomerer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManBeef

Ok so I moved into a small lil area. (By the by hello again people;)) It's nothing too much... just a lil converted basement with its own entrance. I felt it right due to my ill condition. Everything is right near me for the times I relapse && the nasty ol' rheumatoid goblin gets me. Easy to navigate yuh dig;). The point is I am thinking of taking pics to put in sexy lil frames thus allowing me to hang them. The issue? I am not to sure what to snap. I was thinking traditional black && white as my main color scheme is black, white, red, with beige walls I am not allowed to paint over at the request of the "MAN". So, I seek your creativity as well. Hoping to merge everything into one super nova of decorating genius. Let me down not my fellow dwellers... much like Obi Wan Kenobi to Leia, you're my only hope... or hopes? IDk just gimme some ideas ok? SHEESH! Thankies:eat1:

Latest posts

Back