• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm new and need advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitsune

Hi, I'm Cindy, I'm 24 and I'm a feeder.

I'm in a relationship and I've been with my boyfriend for about 8 months.

I have known about his fetishes for a while, he's into some things I never even knew about, some pretty off the wall things. Nothing bad or harmful just different.Out of respect for him I won't say what they are.I was ok with all of his fetishes, they are fun.

I told him about mine and he wanted me to show him and open up about it, I didn't want to at for fear he might leave me. Over time he talked me into feeding him and playing with his belly and it was a blast for both of us, now he's got a bit of a tummy..( he's at 147 and he's 5 foot 10 inches tall)

All of a sudden he's decided he wants to live a healthy life style. Eating right working out, all of it. He told me he wants to stop my fetish but keep doing his.... He spent so long trying to get me to feed him and be myself...but now that I am he decides he wants to stop. I'm really hurt and confused but I can't fault him for wanting to be healthy..it is his body...but why get me to open up, and then push me away?

Latest posts

Back