In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Marlayna

I'd want to be just a little big. At 5' 2", 140 pounds would suit me just fine.
In a perfect world, I could eat as much of anything that I want, and not go over that weight.
I miss having all the energy I used to have when I was smaller than I am now.

kendall

you woudn't mind? thats that ultimate hot toned latin sex goddess under 150lbs. i'd just about kill for one like her and another 2 or 3 times as fat.
there are not just thin fashion models and bbws/ ssbbws there are women like her around 20 lbs more than thin fashion models who were the most desired women previous to the wave of anorexic paris gay boyish models in the late 20th century. the only reason why most acresses were thinner is that they reflected the idea of the girl next door who is attainable. this woman is the stuff of men's magazines and comic strips from 100 years ago. before fat was more than a fetish women like this were called voluptuus and very rare unless you lived in latin america and even then most women were either too poor to eat well or pudgy and frumpy from cheap sugary lardy poverty food. wow....
:batting::smitten::wubu::eek::doh:

redrobyn

depends for me. sometimes i would like to be smaller, sometimes i wonder what it would be like to actually get to 600-800 even 1200-1600 pounds. i'm a big girl and i love my size but to be able to fluctuate weights instantly and magically would be really cool. i'd go down as well as up but never stay the same weight.

JASmith

Godless heathen
Honestly, I'd like to be a normal(to the numbers) weight, with a huge stomach capacity. Like I could hold 20 pounds of food, or something like that.

fat hiker

depends for me. sometimes i would like to be smaller, sometimes i wonder what it would be like to actually get to 600-800 even 1200-1600 pounds. i'm a big girl and i love my size but to be able to fluctuate weights instantly and magically would be really cool. i'd go down as well as up but never stay the same weight.
You know, the ability to readily change weight might be the most utopian thing of all... Those days I feel like a hike in the woods, I'd get down to 'bear' sized, other days, much bigger...

runningsoft

I agree with geekybibabe, I too have had a long-standing fantasy of controlled rapid weight gain in all the right places, but with ample clothes-bursts and an enthusiastic companion to experience the same.

I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

My highest weight has been around 350, but I'm more comfortable weighing a bit less. When I was at my top weight, I loved it sensually, and I suppose that in an ideal world where it didn't impact other areas of my life negatively, I would happily weigh at least 400 pounds, maybe more, who knows?

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
My ideal isn't to gain more, but to lose. I want to get down to about 185-200

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
In a perfect Utopia I think I would stay around my size now... BUT!

I would definitely wanna be like Gray Fox from MGS, I.E. Frank Jaeger.

:D

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
In a world with no illness or whatnot yada yada... I'm around three hundred now, I could realistically see myself at four hundred if I was in a committed relationship with someone who appreciated my body and loved me not in spite of my size but counted it as a perk.

LJ Rock

In all reality, a few years ago before I started having health issues I was over 265 lbs., my heaviest weight to date. I figure the way I was eating and gaining I could easily have gone over 300 lbs without a lot of effort or trouble. Maybe I could have even gotten up to 325 or 350 even, though I suspect I would not have been very comfortable or healthy at that weight.

So I've lost and gained and fluctuated over the years. I'm holding steady at around 200 lbs right now. Still, sometimes I can't help but wonder what it would be like if I had continued to gain past where I was, beyond 300 to maybe 400, or 450, or 500 lbs. What would it feel like, how would I look?

Those will have to remain unanswered questions as I have no intention of ever getting that heavy again. Still, it's fun to think about. :)

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot
Honestly I want to be smaller. It's a bit weird wanting to have a woman who gains while I'm obsessed with getting smaller and "in shape". I just think I, personally, would look better at a smaller weight.

I want to get to around 160. 180 with muscle.

vampirekitten

to me the possibility of having no restrictions to my gain and getting as big as I want is alittle overwhelmingly wonderful! :wubu:I would love to see just how big my belly could stretch and hang.. :rolleyes::bow:

melinda333

panda
I like the weight I am, I just wish it was distributed a little differently.

Maybe 300 with more of a butt ;)
Me too. Pounds don't mean much to me. Gimme some of that imaginary butt, will ya. :p Hmm, this sounded dirty, I don't mean it this way!

upto236

Back a while I set my goal to be the number I use as my moniker. Now it's about 17 pounds in my rearview mirror, and I love how big my belly has gotten, and I frequently contemplate the next phase. I think it would be fun to add another 60lbs, and see how that feels.

fat hiker

I would defiantly want to feel or enjoy the growth and still get to retire from the military but I wouldn’t mind seeing how a 400 pound me would fill out a Navy uniform. More pear shaped than apple shaped though. It would be fun just going nuts and eating as much as I wanted.
Not a Navy uniform, but still well filled out: http://i31.tinypic.com/24evmf4.jpg

Apparently he's losing weight, after huge gains following a nasty training accident that messed up his back. Still, a nice visual...

Latest posts