My Fat Attraction!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I've never questioned my fat attraction. It's just part of my wiring, and I think it's always been there. As a child I gravitated towards the biggest people in social settings, although I'm not sure if that was because of a "common bond" or they made me feel secure.

I am aware that big/fat men engender that same feeling of security for me, although I don't wish to question the why of that.

I like all manner of men, and some more than others will trigger my radar, but for me it's more than his size. It's everything else combined that make the whole package.

For me, it's not a fetish, it's a need.

jello4me

My fat attraction comes from a teenage female (16 yrs) cousin who came to live with us when I was 12. she was heavy with a belly roll over her bikini. Fat and always eating. Very loose with boys. Since then I have been a soft belly man. Been fattening my girlfriend and wife for 30 yrs.

luckyfa

I could rationalise my fat admiration but at the end of the day, the answer is „I don‘t know“ why I love fat women. When my GF and later wife first met, she was just a bit chubby (155 lbs). I didn’t know back then that I was or would become a fat admirer. She didn‘t want to get fat anyway but got fatter pretty fast right from the beginning of our relationship. After less than 6 months, she had a significant double belly. I was absolutely thrilled by it! Over the course of 10 years, she gained 130 lbs. I love my wife as a person and because she‘s fat and because of her fat distribution: Her double belly in conjunction with her small breasts (smaller than any of her belly rolls) is just awesome and the absolute highlight, but not at the expense of the other body parts. It‘s not only about fat, but also about the right proportions - the right quantity at the right place. I consider myself lucky.

Latest posts