• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My kitty is very very sick

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
Well beethoven took a turn for the worse and had to go back to the vets this morning.

they have kept him in. they did blood tests and think he has Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia. its basically where his white blood cells attack his red blood cells and his body starts to waste away from the inside out.

at the minute the vet is trying to find out the root cause.

it could just be that he has developed anemia, this can often happen without explanation.

it could be that he has had a viral infection that has led to this.

it could be caused by lymphoma, leukemia or cancer. he is vaccinated against leukemia so i am praying it is not that.

the vet has to do more blood works, and x rays, and start him on steroids ASAP.

i am not religious but i really want to ask everyone to pray for him and think about him for me as he is my baby. please everyone keep your fingers crossed for him.

Latest posts

Back