My Schedule for the Next Few Days

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Okay, I'm still a little sick and tired, so I won't be (read, my mother isn't letting her adult kid) leave until Sunday. :p I'll probably stop and see JoyJoy and Saucy, and permitting I'm lively, drive on to see Misty and Jane. Then a couple days before I see Tina and Missaf (although not in that order). Then, Cali! Seeya on the west coast! ;)

Mini

Right, not nice
Sounds like you've got some good times ahead of you. :)

Hope ya' have a safe trip and some awesome sex at the end of it. :p

MisticalMisty

Be safe! I'm not sure I'll be able to meet up with you..I can't take off before a break..I didn't even realize how late in the month it is..just give me a heads up and I'll see what I can do :)

Ericthonius

Unrepentant
Slightly premature but I'll strike while the iron's hot...

Bon Voyage et Bon Chance!

:bow:

missaf

Better to be safe and comfy than miserable on the road! I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

LoveBHMS

default title
No matter how old you get, you will always be her baby.

But you knew that!

Saw the pics of the new apartment. We all expect daily mundane updates including "TSL and Ryan watch tv" "TSL and Ryan go to the grocery store" "TSL and Ryan paint the bathroom walls" "TSL and Ryan argue"....sort of like a Dimensions Themed "Newlyweds."

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Oh, we're the royalty of mundane updates! Wait and see! And, Fuzzy, I'm waiting a day because of my tummy! (Mostly diarrhea, which reminds me, I need to leave Carrie a comment on her MySpace about this. She likes that.)

Tina

Older and wiser now
Yes. She ADORES it! I mean, who wouldn't love liquid-shit updates?

Carrie

TheSadeianLinguist said:
And, Fuzzy, I'm waiting a day because of my tummy! (Mostly diarrhea, which reminds me, I need to leave Carrie a comment on her MySpace about this. She likes that.)

And thank you for that. I feel so loved. :)

(Drive carefully, take lots of pictures, and have an amazing trip. Fricking brat. :p )

Carrie

Tina said:
Yes. She ADORES it! I mean, who wouldn't love liquid-shit updates?

Well. It *is* somewhat of a welcome change from the comments she's left me regarding back acne and various pustules.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
This is true. If I get to visit Carrie ever, I'm slathering myself in oil for a week to farm up some GOOD zits.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
TSL, wish you were taking Hwy 40 instead of I-40... I actually checked a map! Would be great to meet you one day.

Hope you get over your tummy trouble very quickly and that your drive is a safe one!

LoveBHMS

default title
Ya know if you're not gonna share it with everyone it's impolite to say how you and Carrie are going to be off sharing secrets about your Sucralose issue. Don't you know it's rude to tell secrets when the rest of us are standing here?

Oh really can't wait for the updates. That bed from Crate and Barrel is gorgeous. I am so jealous!!!

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
I'm so sorry I don't get to see you, TFG! :) And, Love, ask and ye shall receive:

From Carrie's MySpace:

Nov 11 2006 12:19A

Good news! It's now mostly diarrhea! I can't send you your usual bottle, so I guess you're just going to have to fertilize your garden like normal people. I'm so sorry.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
See, we'll get along great...lactose intolerant and IBS...we can find somewhere to eat, maybe, with a bathroom close by. LOL

LoveBHMS

default title
And you never even stopped to wonder if the rest of us had gardens, did you?Selfish.

Kidding aside hun...feel better soon, we want you off on your adventure of a lifetime so we can all hear about it! And take many cute pics of the two of you when you get there.

{Cue: "Holiday Road" from the movie Vacation to accompany TSL's journey}

Mini

Right, not nice
I always thought girls were polite and dainty.

Now I know better.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
Mini said:
I always thought girls were polite and dainty.

Now I know better.
Some are, Mini. I hate them!!!!!

Of course, some men are, too.