My Schedule for the Next Few Days

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NancyGirl74

I guess it's too late to schedule in a quick stop in NJ during your trip? ;)

Oh well...be safe and enjoy the ride.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Carrie said:
Well. It *is* somewhat of a welcome change from the comments she's left me regarding back acne and various pustules.

She must have a raging girl-crush on you, Carrie. :wubu:

But then, who could blame her?

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Nancy, I wish I could! Folks, I have to roll it back to the 15th, Wednesday. I just want to be sure the money's deposited, and today and tomorrow, I have the lurking feeling I'll be dealing with the bank. I'll also be tied up for a good chunk of the time having a stroke.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
TheSadeianLinguist said:
Nancy, I wish I could! Folks, I have to roll it back to the 15th, Wednesday. I just want to be sure the money's deposited, and today and tomorrow, I have the lurking feeling I'll be dealing with the bank. I'll also be tied up for a good chunk of the time having a stroke.
I would be insane at this point.

missaf

I hate banks, hate hate hate hate banks. I'm dealing with mine right now.

15th sounds good. I'll be out of town all day on the 18th with Cubbies tho! D'oh!

S

saucywench

TheSadeianLinguist said:
Folks, I have to roll it back to the 15th, Wednesday.
You mean I could be playing today?:doh:

Seriously--that's good news by me. It's a beautiful day today. I felt like crap yesterday, so did nothing but rest and relax. This morning I felt better, went to the doc, got my flu shot, and have been home putzing. I could have done the play day today, but it's just as well. I can take my time wrapping up stuff around the house during the next few days, as tomorrow is supposed to be mostly cloudy and then rain on Wednesday. Thursday is due to be all sun, but so is the weekend, so I don't know if I'll take off when you do on Thursday or wait. I'm going to head off into the Ozarks to go hiking, which I think I would prefer the solitude of a weekday rather than a weekend.

What time in the morning on Thursday were you planning to shove off?

Tina

Older and wiser now
TheSadeianLinguist said:

Isn't that just life? Crap. Well, better to have the bump in the road be here and now, rather than while you're on your trip.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Thank you all for being so understanding. And, Jane, I'm crazier than a bug in the rug. Ryan, my dad, my brother, my best friend, the bank people, all got the ass end of my rantings.

Missaf, Ryan and I would love maybe to hang out with you at a different point! (My brother lived in SoCal for awhile, so maybe if he visits we could all hang out since he'd like to check out his stomping grounds? And he's single. ;) )

Saucy, yep, you could have been frolicking naked in the house playing the "not cleaning game."

Tina, you're right, but I'm not telling the bank people this. ;)

Latest posts