Quantcast

New comic based on the Munchies... Michelle Meets the Munchies!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Hi folks,

Just a quick note to let folks know that I've started a new comic strip for the Summer... I finally broke down and indulged my love of the Munchies (you know, the '80s public service announcement from Saturday morning cartoons?)... After reading Coyote Wild's story a few years ago, this kind of thing has been kicking around in my head. So I'm going to give it a shot!

You can see it at http://ponderous.0catch.com, updates will continue thru the Summer.

Hope you enjoy!
Brenda

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Just a quick update... pages 5-9 were just posted, and the Munchies have arrived!

:eat1:

Thanks to all those who have been reading, and especially those who have been sending me feedback!

Brenda

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Thanks! There is more to come, hope to have more pages up in the next week or two.

Thanks for reading!
Brenda

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I hope to get a bunch more online before Christmas... they should be online in the next week or so.

Thanks for reading!
Brenda

imogenbakerbell

And I thought my chest was big *feels very small now* I enjoyed that :D I like the way you've drawn the Munchies, made me laugh. Would love to see more.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
The Munchies comic is finally completed! Please go take a peek, and I hope you will enjoy!

I had an awful lot of fun drawing the extreme expansion in this one, it was a nice tangent to go on, but now I'm going to get back to the regular Michelle's Diary comic...

Thanks for reading!
Brenda

View attachment big_michelle_400.jpg

Reactions: BTB

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
Thanks it was quite the frun read

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
I loved it!!! I think there should be more Munchie tales. I would love to see all the different takes from the great artists we have around here.

Well done, Brenda! After following you for more than ten years, you still manage to impress. :)

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Thank you, cw! Seeing as how you have written one of the most awesome Munchies stories ever (my personal fav!), I take this as a huge compliment!

Hugs,
Brenda

Latest posts