• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New FFA... n.n

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nastya_Loves

Hey... (I'm really really really shy about this... please don't make fun of me).

My name is Natasha, I'm 19, I'm from Venezuela, and... well... I'm a FFA. (that was so AA like :p )... Finally... after some time i got the courage to post and introduce myself.

I've always enjoyed a big man... if you know what I mean... but that's not completely accepted in this society, and no less in my country... I'm not gonna say that I'm a model or something but I'm rather a normal-skinny girl, and when my family or my friends see me dating with a fat guy they make comments... and I realy dont care what people think about me... cuz it's my life... but, it's nice to know that they are people "like me" :D ...

What else can i say about me?... I play tennis, Im studying law, and what else... o_O... :wubu: I love fat guys :p (i think u already know that lol)

Love, Nastya.

pd: Sorry about my english....

Latest posts

Back