• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Oh Bother...another FFA predicament

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
So: as some of you may remember, I was recently dating a gorgeous BHM...the five-year relationship is now over :[ I know that all good things must end eventually, but this was especially hard for me because not only did I miss the emotional connection, he was the first guy I "came out" to about my FFA-ish-ness<---[word? No.]

So aside from that, I'm now in a very fresh relationship with a very average/skinny guy. Yeah. Kinda weird, since I'm so out and proud about being an FFA. But we clicked emotionally, so I've been able to 'look past' the weight issue with him. I'm 5'8, 134lbs. He weighs 139lbs. He works out a lot, so he's pretty darn built. He has a soft belly, since he's been lettin' the gym slide recently. He talks about how he's getting fat, and seems to almost like it; even though I'm very sure that he's just feeling insecure about it...he must assume I don't like fat guys [which is odd, he knows I was/still am very attracted to my ex. and I'm shocked no one has told him about my being an FFA...although I haven't told him either!!]

So---I rambled. I'm just curious if anyone has gone from a fat guy[or gal!] to a slim/average one?? Because I'm finding the transition very tricky. I think that my boyfriend is very sexy, but I still long for something squishy to grab onto.

Anyone else have any experiences or advice?

<3 Sarah Beth

Latest posts

Back