Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Oh, I'm usually the one shying away from the camera. But every so often I put my shyness to the side for a sec or 2. Try incorporating the camera in a fun playful activity. That works for me.
I think that’s awesome. Good for you for exploring and doing things outside of your comfort zone.
I should make clear something: I understand and respect my wife’s reluctance and camera shyness. When I say “understand” I mean I understand the importance of her feeling comfortable with anything she does, that is.
I do wish she would strut her stuff a little more though. Damn she’s got IT. She’s already a very powerful and assertive person, I think she would be unstoppable if she embraced her physical form and owned it. Instead she lets a sense of insecurity about her weight impose a lot of restrictions on her. It’s something we work on together and I try to be as supportive as I can. But it’s ultimately something she has to own.

Funtastic curves

@happily_married

I think that is wonderful! There need to more men like you that show compassion and respect towards their spouse / significant other.

I agree with you. You shouldn't push her into something that she's not comfortable with. And if I came across as suggesting that you push her I am sorry 😞 that was not my intention.

To be honest with you. I love reading your post about your relationship with your wife. I think it's the cutest thing 😍 from the stories you have told she seem extremely confident. A confidence i which to have one day.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
@Funtastic curves no you did not come across suggesting that. You’re fine. That was just me lamenting a little about her unwillingness to allow herself to be captured on camera. She’s extremely careful with how she lets herself be photo’d.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Goofball.
Mugging for the camera after cutting my own hair for the first time.

IMG_0593.JPG

(I've taken to dying the grey out of my beard, occasionally, for the last year, but I haven't done so in a few months now (and my hair is growing out (taking after my belly) and starting to recover its natural curl), so the more recent pics I have bouncing around here show me to be a little more grizzled than in this pic.)

Last edited:
Group builder