Quantcast

Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

firefly

After executing a round of morning antics for which she is well-known, Alleigh Kaht crashed pretty hard on the Tenn Loop Ranch floor this morning!

Wait a minute ... how did my cat Gino manage to be in two places at the same time? Taken a few minutes ago:

imfree

In Remembrance
Wait a minute ... how did my cat Gino manage to be in two places at the same time? Taken a few minutes ago:

Strange Physics/Science, I guess! Maybe because I was born in Mannheim, nearly 56 jahren ago.

KuroBara

"She Coo"
Here is one i captured last night, it was too cute! I noticed my too big boys cuddled up like that on my couch so i quickly turned on the light and took the pic. I was sure they would move before i was able to get it but i was lucky! This is frame worthy!

That is Mr. Young on the left and Mr. Kai Kai on the right with the big blue eyes :)

This one is too cute! This could be on the February page of a cat calendar.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I'm going to have to spam this thread with more pictures of my darling boy Red.

For those of you who don't know Red, he's a 23 year old Thoroughbred. I rescued him my sophomore year from a lady who couldn't afford to keep him and feed him. He was really underweight and out of shape when I got him. He had little muscle and little fat. (Heh, what would that be like? :p) But now I've fattened him up to a good weight and we're still working on getting muscle tone back up. He's my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm in love with two boys now - Red first and foremost and then my boyfriend :p

What is in his mane and forelock is a horse-friendly glitter called Twinkle. Because really I'm an 8-year old girl inside.

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
I took these yesterday... The first two are Wonder-dog Trip and then Crrrraaaaaaazzzzzyyyyy Carla....hehehe

tallen1

Member of the human race
This is Luke, my F2 Savannah (33% African Serval and 67% domestic cat). Hes about 6 years old now, and Ive had him since he was 12 weeks old. He swims, likes to go for walks, plays fetch, and his breed is known for being scary smart.

Reactions: hrd

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
This is Luke, my F2 Savannah (33% African Serval and 67% domestic cat). Hes about 6 years old now, and Ive had him since he was 12 weeks old. He swims, likes to go for walks, plays fetch, and his breed is known for being scary smart.

Oh wow, your cat is stunning!

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
Stunning kitty. I never knew you could interbred servals and domestics.

imfree

In Remembrance
Looks like a real sweetie! Could have some Maine Coon in him, as they accept leash and collar/harness.

tallen1

Member of the human race
Thanks. I dont have kids, and so hes my baby. (Yes, im a guy. I dont care.)

Servals can reproduce with a domestic cat, although its rare. They have different gestation periods (causes natural abortions) and all males are sterile for the first 5 generations. Females can reproduce, but they do not have large litters. Thats the reason these cats are so expensive. But hes worth it.

Every penny.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Luke is beautiful. Love his markings and those gorgeous eyes. :)