Rep Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I would like to rep my niece's dog. He is a Jack Russell Mix. His name is Blackjack. I don't have a picture, but will put one up later.

The other night she stopped at Walgreens to get a charger for her phone without thinking she then drove to the back of the store to let her dogs out to pee. She also has a mini-pug named Gizmo who is adorable.

A stranger walked up and asked if she needed any help. She was having problems getting the charger open. He was well dressed and older. He couldn't get the package open. She thanked him for his efforts and got into her car. He then asked her "Are those real?" and she kind of laughed him off and said "ok well good night" and started to pull away. He grabbed in the passenger side window and said "Wait why don't we...." and before he could finish his sentence Blackjack came out of the backseat and tried to take off his hand. Lucky for him he had fast reflexes. He then backed off and she drove away.

He probably wasn't a bad person, but his query was definitely creepy.

Anyway....yay aggressive territorial jack russells :D

tallen1

Member of the human race
My gosh you have the most gorgeous cat!
Thank you.
Hes illegal in Australia and a few states in the U.S. because hes a hybrid. Even though he weighs 10lbs, sterile, and an indoor only cat, hes considered a "Dangerous Exotic Animal" because hes part wild animal (Serval).
The law was written originally to protect the public from wolf/dog hybrids, but hes still caught between the cracks. Fortunately hes legal where I live.

tallen1

Member of the human race
I would like to rep my niece's dog. He is a Jack Russell Mix. His name is Blackjack. I don't have a picture, but will put one up later. .....
That was a good story. Jack Russells, like most other dogs, are quite protective.

imfree

In Remembrance
Does Alleigh have maine coon? Thats a big fluffy tail, for sure.
I'll bet she does, as she's very smart and affectionate, likes kids, likes the dog, likes dog food, and loves to play with water! Hahaha, those are all Maine Coon characteristics!:D She acts a lot like a puppy and is under our feet all the time.

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

Tank (he's a boxer) and Iggy (he's an American Staffordshire Terrier). In the corner of the pic is our ferret cage that housed Skeletor and Ninja.

I miss these boys terribly. The ex got all of them in the break up. :(

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
How sweet! What breed are they?
Sweetie,
First, thanks. Yeah...they are pretty stinking cute - get away with murder.

Secondly, they are both mixes. Carla (the brown and tan one) is some sort of shepherd and sight hound mix..and I have no idea what Trip (the 3 legged one) is...maybe some sort of terrier mix?

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Tank (he's a boxer) and Iggy (he's an American Staffordshire Terrier). In the corner of the pic is our ferret cage that housed Skeletor and Ninja.

Awwww...soooo cute.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?

:( thats just not right! They're so cute. Love the puppies too! (Yes, I know they're probably grown but they'll always be our puppies.:wubu:)

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
This is Mr. Jones. Not pictured is his little sister Shadow. Jones is a chubby, lovable momma's boy.

He is here looking down over his kingdom one fine morning.

(This has gotta be the highest quality cellphone picture I've ever taken. Normally I get blurry, fuzzy messes that pass as images.)

Group builder