Quantcast

sooo any bhm into squashing skinny girls?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
None of my girlfriends have been into that.

I've always wondered what it'd feel like, as I do love having my belly played with, and I do have a bit of a dominant side to me, and with a thin and/or shorter girl....

Anyhoo, I digress. There's a definite appeal to it, I think maybe because it'd be a real turn on in to see an FFA shamelessly enjoy my body in that way. It's a real cliche to talk about BHMs "indulging" in their ladies, but I think it's hotter to imagine an FFA indulging in her man-candy.

I mean, just, like a crazy amount of indulging! :p

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I definitely like being smushed a little bit... but I have also never dated a guy much heavier than about 230lb. So I can definitely see how it might get scary if they weighed enough to potentially hurt me.

TheMildlyStrangeone

Femaleseat eh? Why don't ya be a little more direct? ;)

To answer honestly, I have had a little apprehension about 'squashing' and or putting my full weight on an FFA. I have been with precisely two FFA's who open professed enjoyment of my weight. One was extremely tiny <100 lbs and the other was around 175. Whenever I was in male dominate position aka on top, I always tried to support my weight, which I can do for a fair amount of time. They both really wanted me to let more of my weight fall on top of them, which took a little getting used to. I can't say I am even still entirely 100% comfortable with the idea. I enjoy light choking (giving) but even that I am apprehensive about because I don't want to injure someone. In other words, I don't think squashing is something you just can be into without trying. I think it takes some level of comfort and a high level of communication if one were to pull it on. Personally, it doesn't arouse me to think that I am squashing someone.

femaleseat

its kinda like being domiated, controlled...like some ppl r into choking and bondage which also gives the onee on top complete controle over u......so sexyyyy :blush::blush:

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
My gal is about one-third my size, so I am always "pressuring" her! She loves to be pressed up against a wall or other surface by my bulk, and she digs the feeling of being enveloped in my fat. When I'm on top, I think it's the pressure and grinding in the pelvic area --I always try to make sure she can breathe. As someone pointed out here, rhythmic "crushing" can almost work like artificial respiration for the female lying beneath a BHM.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
I don't think anything could possibly turn me on more than a massive flabby fat guy on top of me, crushing me with all his weight....

Yes, Bella is a fan of sitting/squashing/crushing ;)

xxxxx:kiss2:xxxxx

BR25

I don't think anything could possibly turn me on more than a massive flabby fat guy on top of me, crushing me with all his weight....

Is it the actual practice of it, or just the idea of it?

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I dunno about squashing, but my last boyfriend was pretty heavy, and would occasionally pin me down just to stop me wandering away. I wouldn't call it erotic, but it's comforting to have someone's body against mine.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
If any guy wants to try it.. I'm willing to be the guinea pig ;) haha

I love the feeling of being smothered by soft heavy flab :eat2:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I definitely like being smushed a little bit... but I have also never dated a guy much heavier than about 230lb. So I can definitely see how it might get scary if they weighed enough to potentially hurt me.
The potential may be there, but its not hard for a guy to just keep an eye on you and not put all of his weight on you. For instance if I lay on Chicken Legs I normally put no more than 1/2 my body on her or 1/2 so thats only 200-280 lbs or so on her anyways...about like a normal smallish BHM (I think). If I'm totally on her like sitting I make sure to do it from a position I can balance myself and hold my own weight over her, and that I have "an emergency crash plan" cause lets face it when your 500 lbs you can't just hover over someone all day....but I can get a good 5-10 minutes in there maybe longer depending on the position. In fact last night I pounced on her on the bed with my belly over her face and let her just giggle and wobble it all over the place :blush:

femaleseat

oh def!!! so my thing.....huge turn on just thinking about it!!!:blush:

femaleseat

niceee, and i always thought it was only me!

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I have never done it like sitting on Santa's lap style but have had a few occasions where I let more of my weight be felt while in the missionary position. I am able to support my weight with my arm strength so I can adjust as much pressure as my partner can handle and still enjoy the festivities.

femaleseat

I have never done it like sitting on Santa's lap style but have had a few occasions where I let more of weight weight be felt while in the missionary position. I able able to support my weight with my arm strength so I can adjust as much pressure as my partner can handle and still enjoy the festivities.
nice.....;)

Latest posts