Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by squeezablysoft, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Oct 20, 2018 #21

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

And one shot with specs for that sexy librarian look. P_20181019_235308.jpg

wrenchboy, Lil BigginZ, ODFFA and 2 others like this.
  2. Oct 20, 2018 #22

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

BONUS: Look how far back my fingers can bend! JB8.jpg

MattB and LeoGibson like this.
  3. Oct 23, 2018 #23

Yakatori

Yakatori

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...

^That's interesting, I find that particularly impressive in light of that you're not even pressing them against anything. Like you can just as naturally bend them in that direction as the other.

4. Oct 25, 2018 #24

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Attention Earth humans: James Corden is freakin' adorable. 1280_james_corden_GettyImages-634984656.jpg

5. Oct 28, 2018 #25

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

My local weather chub appears to be making good progress on his winter body already. So I definitely had something else in mind when he started talking about the cooler weather and said "We're definitely heading in the right direction, if you like that sort of thing", lol. Also, according to him, my town is "the cool spot" for the area, but I'm sure it wouldn't be nearly as cool if I didn't live here. :cool: Screenshot_2018-10-28-03-56-27_1.jpg

6. Oct 29, 2018 #26

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

If you like James Corden, I recommend watching Gavin & Stacey. He co-wrote it with friend and fellow actor, Ruth Jones. It's an awesome, fun little series. It's endearingly British and I know you'll find him extra freakin' adorable in it.

squeezablysoft likes this.
  7. Nov 4, 2018 #27

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Tonight was pizza night (also had garlic knots and brownies)! The pizza guy took forever to get here and that reminded me of my first kinda semi-feedee moment with an FA. I had a FWB deal going with a guy in South Carolina, who wasn't exactly a feeder but he was an FA and always kept me well fed whenever we were together. So anyway one day in anticipation of impressing my new adipose appreciative lover with my prodigious feasting capacity later that night, I get the bright idea to skip lunch that day to be sure I have plenty of room. But since I had an 8 am college class breakfast was at 7 am, so by the time we got together I hadn't had anything to eat for over 12 hours and was about ready to start gnawing on the furniture. So we ordered pizza and of course it would take forever to get there, I was being a total fat baby whining about how I was sooooo hungry it made my tummy hurt. And this sweet guy starts giving me belly rubs and telling me it's ok, the food will be here soon and then I can eat and eat and eat until my tummy's nice and full and happy. In the stories you read the feeder is usually rubbing the feedee's belly and comforting them after they stuff themselves, so this was kind of the opposite but it's still a nice memory. P_20181103_194649.jpg P_20181103_214609.jpg

8. Nov 5, 2018 #28

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

So I was playing around with inspirobot today and was duly gratified to get this inspirational message Screenshot_2018-11-05-11-07-15.jpg

LifelongFA likes this.
  9. Nov 5, 2018 #29

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

But the thinness of the image they choose plus this inspirational quote I got after kinda sends mixed signals... Screenshot_2018-11-05-11-08-42.jpg

10. Nov 8, 2018 #30

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

And here is today's inspirational message: Screenshot_2018-11-08-11-09-24.jpg

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  11. Dec 5, 2018 #31

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

I have once again been blessed with fuel for the torrid imaginary affair I am having with John Candy. Yesterday my mom and I watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles and she said it is her favorite movie of all time. I think that's really cool although of course I wouldn't admit why it's one of my favorite movies too, aside from the fact that it is a great movie in general, FFAness aside. And today I saw Splash which is mostly a Tom Hanks film but does prominently feature Mr. Candy as well. In other news, my new math tutor is a BBW and I'm ok with that.

Funtastic curves, LifelongFA and Tad like this.
  12. Dec 5, 2018 #32

abzu

abzu

abzu

Sits far too close sporting weird grin.

13. Dec 5, 2018 #33

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Yeah that might have given it away a little lol!

14. Dec 25, 2018 #34

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Screenshot_2018-12-24-20-35-36_1.jpg Screenshot_2018-12-24-20-36-29_1.jpg So the results of my college transfer applications are starting to come in. I was disappointed to be rejected by a school I'd thought of as a bit of a "safety school", but then I got accepted at one of the schools I really wanted to go to. So barring a better financial aid package offer from another school, I'm probably going to be moving to Jacksonville this summer and going to University of North Florida starting August. I'm really trying to get as excited about this as I was about going to my first college, but knowing I'm going to have to fight it out with my mom about living on campus, or else I'll have to live with her while I'm in school, commute every day and so on, really sucks the fun out of the whole thing.

15. Dec 25, 2018 #35

Yakatori

Yakatori

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...

Well, wait a minute. How is financial aid going to be affected by living off-campus? Make sure you really crunch the numbers here. You don't want to be throwing away free money.

As a student, I greatly preferred my off-campus lifestyle. But, in all honesty, in as much as academic's really your focus, for the couple years you're gonna actually spend there, living on-campus is an enormous advantage, once you acclimate to all of the restrictions.

16. Mar 12, 2019 #36

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Yep, a lot of numbers need to be crunched here for sure. Jacksonville is kinda an expensive place to rent a house in and mom really has her heart set on a single family house not an apartment so it's a bit of a toss up as to what is the better option financially. So far the only aid I have is the Pell grant and loans which are unaffected by living situation but I know some scholarships require you to live on campus. Anyway, our landlord is being a *insert offensive term here* so we're looking for a place to move asap. Mom wants to be near me even if I'm staying at school so I'm looking at houses on the outskirts of Jacksonville where rents are a bit cheaper as well as other towns in north Florida and even south Georgia where rents are substantially cheaper.

17. Mar 12, 2019 #37

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Idk what company sold my email address to this trivia thing without my permission, but at least it's an interestingly appropriate topic today. Btw, the answer is 1,400 lbs, which Jon Brower Minnoch is estimated to have weighed at his peak, though this is only an estimate due to the difficulties of precisely weighing a man of that size. Screenshot_2019-03-12-12-23-16.jpg

Jay78 likes this.
  18. Mar 12, 2019 #38

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

Gavin and Stacey is such a cute show. James Cordon is hilarious in it.

19. Mar 18, 2019 #39

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

I just found out I can get Five Guys Burgers delivered to my house! Excitedly awaiting my first order atm!

Jay78 likes this.
  20. Mar 18, 2019 #40

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Stuff like this just doesn’t happen on a Monday!!!
    Play the lottery and enjoy!!

squeezablysoft likes this.