Susanne Eman news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlayna

how much of a weight loss we talking here? because if she becomes totally skinny......dr. phil will have a bullet in his head
i do NOT want her to lose weight......we lose more good ssbbws that way.....
This poster is being HUMOROUS... or trying to be. It happens sometimes on message boards, so you really don't have to bite his head off. Seriously.:rolleyes:

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
I am both Jack's utter lack of surprise, and like the Honey Badger - I don't care.

Marlayna

You'd be surprised and dismayed by how many people are serious when they say things like that.
Firstly, Susanne Eman will never be "totally skinny" and there is no serious death threat, "a bullet in his head" against Dr. Phil.
Secondly, the OP lamenting about an ssbbw losing weight, "we lose more good ssbbw's that way" is actually a compliment to those stay the way they are.
I realize the OP is probably a feeder, and I'm not a fan of the practice, but he certainly didn't deserve what he got from another poster. Sorry.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Firstly, Susanne Eman will never be "totally skinny" and there is no serious death threat, "a bullet in his head" against Dr. Phil.
Secondly, the OP lamenting about an ssbbw losing weight, "we lose more good ssbbw's that way" is actually a compliment to those stay the way they are.
I realize the OP is probably a feeder, and I'm not a fan of the practice, but he certainly didn't deserve what he got from another poster. Sorry.
Your interpretation of 'we lose more good ssbbws that way' is not a compliment to women who chose to exercise body autonomy. Who are you or he to decide what makes a woman happy? At least one of you is a man and has no clue what a woman feels.

He's a big boy and speaks well enough for himself and wasn't advertising an opening for a nanny or a mouthpiece and your defense of him was indefensible and irrelevant. You don't decide who deserves what and if he can speak his mind, so can I. Not sorry.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
:rolleyes:
Someone has anger issues. :rolleyes:
You're a psychotherapist? AWESOME! NO? I didn't think so. :rolleyes:

Deflection and denial. Apologist for abusers and misogynists? Maybe? Don't need certification for that. :rolleyes:

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
There are, like, let's say, more than 5? threads with, it seems, Susanne Eman as a main subject. Is it fair, now, to consider if these should all be merged? Or does it make more sense to say that, maybe, some of these need-not have been created?

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
There are, like, let's say, more than 5? threads with, it seems, Susanne Eman as a main subject. Is it fair, now, to consider if these should all be merged? Or does it make more sense to say that, maybe, some of these need-not have been created?
Well we can always have a thread about whatever happened to... which is a guaranteed topic topper.....

Marlayna

That sure is a lot of commas!:p

Anyway, since Susanne is such a huge ratings grabber for the good doctor, and since the place he sent her to let her to sneak out for forbidden foods, he should invite Susanne to live with him and Robin. I'm sure Robin has a chef and trainer at her disposal, so if Dr. Phil is such a great guy, like he pretends to be, he should take Susanne into his home and monitor her progress, himself!
I bet she'd love it!:bounce:

Shosh

Susannah
That sure is a lot of commas!:p

Anyway, since Susanne is such a huge ratings grabber for the good doctor, and since the place he sent her to let her to sneak out for forbidden foods, he should invite Susanne to live with him and Robin. I'm sure Robin has a chef and trainer at her disposal, so if Dr. Phil is such a great guy, like he pretends to be, he should take Susanne into his home and monitor her progress, himself!
I bet she'd love it!:bounce:
Apparently Dr Phil and the Mrs are having marital issues, so now might not be a good time for Susanne to move in :eek::D

Clash of the egos in the Mc Graw household after nearly 40 years of marital bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder