The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sailingtc

*waves hello* Hi there! My name is Sail, and I'm a writer in my late 20s; I used to lurk the old forums as a wee young thing to help me figure out why I 'felt funny'. Then I started writing on deviantart to try and figure things out further and....well, here we are!

I'm an FA, and have a lovely partner who finds it charming I like napping on him as if he's the world's most loving couch. I'm probably going to be more of a lurker but I'll pop my head out for new writing, especially if it has the hint of romance (I'm a sucker for cherry blossom moments XD). Lovely to meet you all!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
*waves hello* Hi there! My name is Sail, and I'm a writer in my late 20s; I used to lurk the old forums as a wee young thing to help me figure out why I 'felt funny'. Then I started writing on deviantart to try and figure things out further and....well, here we are!

I'm an FA, and have a lovely partner who finds it charming I like napping on him as if he's the world's most loving couch. I'm probably going to be more of a lurker but I'll pop my head out for new writing, especially if it has the hint of romance (I'm a sucker for cherry blossom moments XD). Lovely to meet you all!
Welcome to Dimensions Sail!

Hello everyone, I'm Louise
24 year old ssbbw from the UK into everything, super open minded with a big squishy belly
Looking for like minded folk men & women xx
Hi Louise, welcome.

Railroad Man

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

==============================================
I've no idea whether I may have replied to this thread before. If I have, chalk it up to CRS.

I'm retired from a government position in Washington DC, where I lived most of my life. I'm 70 and live in the mountains of southwestern Virginia.

My ex wife was a SSBBW, and we split up back in 2001. (the breakup had nothing to do with her size). We have one daughter, 24, who lives with her mom.

The first couple years I was single, I attended several BBW events in the DC area and had a good time. Now such events seem to be non-existent. Does anybody know why? Sometimes I'll find a web page announcing events. However, if the day of the week and month don't make any sense for the current year, it's probably because the event took place in 2010 or something. Why not take these pages down?

The past few years, every woman I've dated has "ghosted" me sooner or later, generally sooner. To all you people of either gender: It's a cowardly thing to hide behind voice mail and caller ID. I wish they had never been invented. Then she's at least be forced to talk to me and tell me why she didn't want to see me anymore.

Tom

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
^I like it how you kind of just trailed off there, like you were falling asleep or something like that.

The Feeder

Finally exploring feederism
Hello everyone,
This is my first post, and I'm happy to be amongst people who share similar fetish.
I hope to be able to contribute to the forum and community at large.

Vickie Lyn Gambill

I'm new here as of tonight, I have a passion for weight gain and trying to make myself look more bovine than human, in the past several weeks I have gained about 25 pounds and I'm still gaining, even though I barely eat anything, I would love to find others who are like myself

BusiBareSunflower

Hello there .I am New here and I am a former BBW and I am wanting to get the BBW social scene started up here in kKansa. I am thinking events like i used to attend in Illinois in the 90's

Hero_of_kvatch

I'm uncomfortable sharing my real name, I'm from the deep south, and I've known my fetish for a long time but still don't understand it. I like female body expansion of any kind, preferably inflation, but weight gain will do just fine.

Latest posts

Group builder