The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome back to Dims, we actually have had quite a few exchanges about the lack of in-person activities. Check out the events section I know there is at least a couple groups still active.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello everyone,
This is my first post, and I'm happy to be amongst people who share similar fetish.
I hope to be able to contribute to the forum and community at large.
Welcome to the boards, look around and you will find the boards that apply directly to your interests. The boards often have an introduction and a description so you know what types of posts go where! Enjoy

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm new here as of tonight, I have a passion for weight gain and trying to make myself look more bovine than human, in the past several weeks I have gained about 25 pounds and I'm still gaining, even though I barely eat anything, I would love to find others who are like myself
Hi there! We have a couple of boards specifically for you to connect with people with the same interests!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm uncomfortable sharing my real name, I'm from the deep south, and I've known my fetish for a long time but still don't understand it. I like female body expansion of any kind, preferably inflation, but weight gain will do just fine.
Welcome! Check out our fat sexuality boards as well as the story forums lots of stuff you would be interested in!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi, I'm a 26 year old FA from Missouri, USA. I write weight gain fiction, so I joined this site to share some of my stories with you.
Welcome, welcome, welcome our library is one of the most visited areas of Dimensions. I’m certain your efforts will be appreciated.

surfjer

Hi All I haven’t been active in years but as usual the beautiful woman and gaining stories turn me on. Any members on Long Island I’d love to meet. BTW I’m Jerry!!

Gael

I’m Gael, a guy from Ireland. Looking for a larger lady to talk to or to call my own or anyone that wants to chat with me. I’ve been a feeder and fat admirer for years.

I love origami and all things craft. I used to be athletic, but less so now with college. I have a very particular taste in movies. My favorites include; Circuitry Man 2, Hobgoblins and Def-Con 4.

LoveDDD

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:

Hi I’m michelle in nyc - ssbbw - seeking my life mate and partner in crime.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Been a while since I've been active in any way here.So long in fact I forgot which nick I was using & my password.Any of the old crew will remember me as ShamanSpirit or Dragorat.I now live in Texas & have finally found my Queen.We've been together almost 2 yrs. & couldn't be happier.We BOTH love the beauty of bigger folks.There is 20 yrs. between us.She's 41 & about #300 while I'm 61 & over #350.Feel free to give me a yell here or on my FB page.Would love to reconnect with some of the old "family".

LoveDDD

Been a while since I've been active in any way here.So long in fact I forgot which nick I was using & my password.Any of the old crew will remember me as ShamanSpirit or Dragorat.I now live in Texas & have finally found my Queen.We've been together almost 2 yrs. & couldn't be happier.We BOTH love the beauty of bigger folks.There is 20 yrs. between us.She's 41 & about #300 while I'm 61 & over #350.Feel free to give me a yell here or on my FB page.Would love to reconnect with some of the old "family".
It’s nice to hear of success stories, glad you posted your good news…

What’s that song ...

“Some day my King will come... da da dee... da da dum...” :)

Oh and I love the age difference as well, my best companionship was with someone 20 years older than me… Twice actually.

I’m in nyc, almost 50, 5’4” and over 300 pounds... long hair, hazel eyes.

Congratulations to you both!

Thank you-

Love

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Welcome back Dragorat! Congrats on finding your lady!

Group builder