The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I'm Katy, 35, bbw/ssbbw. I used to visit this site back in the day (2004-2006 ish). Just thought I would check it out again and say hi. I need to update my profile and pics still though. .
Welcome back!! Always nice to see someone from the first wave come in and say hello.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hello! I'm Halrion. I've been reading and loving Dimensions stories for over a decade. I've written a few stories of my own which have gone down fairly well on DeviantArt, and have signed up to start sharing them here too. I also create the odd bit of digital art to go with the stories.

Looking forward to being part of the community! :)
Looking forward to you being part of the community! Welcone

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Just wanted to make myself known, I'm a student and wanted to join for a long time. Finally felt able/ready to and I'm excited! Please send me cool content!
Welcome GlancingFa, just check out the different boards and you will find sooooo much content. Dimensions is a long standing community where big is beautiful.

Martijn

Well hello everyone,
My name is Martijn, Im 24 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I came over to this site after some rather unpleasant encounters on other sites mainly about the understanding and support for BHM's. Anyways I hope to have wonderful time here and that I can get to know many of you all

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Well hello everyone,
My name is Martijn, Im 24 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I came over to this site after some rather unpleasant encounters on other sites mainly about the understanding and support for BHM's. Anyways I hope to have wonderful time here and that I can get to know many of you all
Welcome Martijn, we have a nicely active BHM population here at dims. Sorry to hear about your past expierences. I’m sure you won’t find that here.

Am Jim

Hi everyone. I'm Alex from Belarus, Minsk. Currently 27 yo. BBW is my passion! I'm very excited to be the part of this awesome community!
I have never been to your part of the world. Would love to visit it.

Hi, I'm Veronika. I'm 23, super fat and recently getting more into feederism in my personal life. I've also been making fat fetish content for a few years now. I'm super intimidated by posting on sites like this but someone really cute keeps encouraging me to join so here I am.

Latest posts