The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

abstracterika

Hi Yakatori. Nice to meet you. Of course I totally respect everyone’s preferences. I was just curious. Speaking of curiosity, what’s stunting? Or should I google it....

Broseph

DM Supporter
Hey everyone. I’m new here! Nice to meet you all. I thought it might be nice to make some new friends.
I’m a BBW but definitely not into the whole feeder thing. Is this something all FA like/must have?
Welcome! As others have said, feederism is not a requirement of all FAs. My take: being a fat admirer begins with loving fat bodies and finding them beautiful--where it goes from there (and whether it goes beyond that) varies from person to person. I don't have strong feelings about it either way, personally. In my experience, Dims has a great mixture of likes, curiosities, etc., and we try to respect them all. Glad you've joined us!

Shotha

DM Supporter
Hey everyone. I’m new here! Nice to meet you all. I thought it might be nice to make some new friends.
I’m a BBW but definitely not into the whole feeder thing. Is this something all FA like/must have?
Hi, @abstracterika. Dimensions is a great place for discussing things and for asking questions about anything and everything.

PeartyB

Hello everyone

I'll introduce myself in this thread too

19 years old, FA, live in lockdowned (sp?) Melbourne in Australia, learning to cook via Youtube, and getting through as best I can!

I hope everyone is well

FFAFarmher

22, FFA married from MN. Love all things agriculture and baking!

This is actually my second account as I accidentally locked myself out of my email for my last account after a almost year hiatus and a few months of lurking. I decided to join again :)

RylyShane

Name: Ryly
Profession: JavaScript Programmer
Music: Queens of the Stone Age, Andy Shauf, RTJ, King Gizzard, Heavy Psych, Metal, Hip Hop
Likes: Milkshakes, Peanut Butter, Cats, Bicycling, Giant Monster Movies, BBW/FFA
About me: Hello! I am seeking someone with whom I can mutually gain, so we can enjoy one another's developing bodies. In the meantime, I thought it would be conducive to learning more about the kink by joining the forum. 😊

Latest posts