The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Curvy Mary

BBW Adult Model
DM Supporter
Hello everyone!

My stage name is Curvy Mary, and I am in the process of building my very own paysite! I’m excited to get involved here and just joined at the suggestion of my webmaster. Ilove to cook/bake, lie by the pool, travel, craft, go toshows, explore the outdoors, and go on adventures!

Attachments

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Hey there, it's been a long time since I've been on Dims (around 8 years ago!), but I figured it would be kinda cool to revisit the place. Lots of changes to the forum design since I was here last ... I can't still can't figure out how to edit my profile as far as my location (which, for the record, is near Green Bay, Wisconsin). I was almost gonna create a new profile but I figured I might as well keep the old username since, what the hell, why not. Have I, the person, changed/evolved much in the past 8 years? I'm not sure, so it might be interesting (or embarrassing) to revisit my old posts.

Anyway, good to be back!

Poet

Hey all,

I’m in Alberta, Canada and I’m 47 years old. I’ve been with my gf for the last four years and she weren’t from fit to obese and I love it. She asked me to gain and I think I’m going to try gain a little weight as well.

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃
Hey there, it's been a long time since I've been on Dims (around 8 years ago!), but I figured it would be kinda cool to revisit the place. Lots of changes to the forum design since I was here last ... I can't still can't figure out how to edit my profile as far as my location (which, for the record, is near Green Bay, Wisconsin). I was almost gonna create a new profile but I figured I might as well keep the old username since, what the hell, why not. Have I, the person, changed/evolved much in the past 8 years? I'm not sure, so it might be interesting (or embarrassing) to revisit my old posts.

Anyway, good to be back!
I used to live near Madison

Am Jim

Hey everyone. I’m new here! Nice to meet you all. I thought it might be nice to make some new friends.
I’m a BBW but definitely not into the whole feeder thing. Is this something all FA like/must have?
I would say not all. Not sure of the percentage though. Thx for checking out this place. Hope you like it!

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
We
Hey everyone. I’m new here! Nice to meet you all. I thought it might be nice to make some new friends.
I’m a BBW but definitely not into the whole feeder thing. Is this something all FA like/must have?
Welcome Erika! 😊 No, nothing is a must have here. Just be yourself!

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
no. I’m not a feeder, I just like plus size women. I think it’s important to accept each other on mutually agreeable terms, and think asking a partner to change something about herself isn’t good for a relationship.

Oh, also welcome to Dims!

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
...the whole feeder thing. Is this something all FA like/must have?
No, even on this site, that actually reflects only a minority of people here, albeit a highly vocal and visible one. That's really its own specific subculture within this larger framework (Size Acceptance) of intersectionality. As such, we all tend to try to demonstrate some kind of effort at respecting these kind of more nuanced expressions of our own differences, while at the same time remaining true to our own respective self-identification.

Like me, for my part, I Iike to do what the young people call stunting, I really like to stunt-off-of other folks when I get the chance, am really looking partner who can support that, is into that themselves; like we can both get into it together, at the same time. But, obviously, that's not everyone's thing, right?

At the same time, we have this deeper common thread to all mutually support, so we all like to give each other a shout out here and there:

Latest posts