Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
I confess that I really, really, really want a micro giraffe like the one from the DirecTV commercials.

Please? I'll even buy it a little giraffe house and little giraffe food and everything. How cute would it be?!?!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I confess that I really, really, really want a micro giraffe like the one from the DirecTV commercials.

Please? I'll even buy it a little giraffe house and little giraffe food and everything. How cute would it be?!?!
OMG ME TOO!!!!! With the little towel around its neck when it's done on the treadmill amirite???

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows

Zomg Yay! I'm not alone in my adoration for the Mini-Giraffe! :wubu:

MisticalMisty

I just chatted with my dad on Facebook. I haven't spoken to him since 2004. It was great and I hope that we can continue to get to know one another again.

Facebook rocks!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC My cousin Taryn told me I'm his favorite of all his cousins, and it honestly made me want to cry a little inside. I haven't spent much time with him these past few years, but I'm trying to now that he's out of the Navy. I grew up with him, basically, because I was always over doing yard-work [as "Punishment" ] but it still really just took me by such a ... surprise.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
I confess that I should be packing to go to Memphis (or shaving my legs, or finding my missing W2 so I can file my damn taxes, which hasn't been a concern until now because I owe, so I wasn't getting a refund and I thought I had both of them, but apparently I am WRONG) but instead, I find myself sucked in by the internet yet AGAIN.

But I'm looking at stuff to do in Memphis, so I think that counts.

Hit me up if you're there this weekend!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I just chatted with my dad on Facebook. I haven't spoken to him since 2004. It was great and I hope that we can continue to get to know one another again.

Facebook rocks!

That's really cool, Misty! I reconnected with long last family on Facebook as well. It's a trip. :)

lalatx

has the worst intentions
IC I received a new nickname at work today... Morgy and b.c the people I work with are sick bastards like myself they came up with a saying... Morgy when a orgy is not enough. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I really am the last person in the world to realize when I am getting hit on and the like. And it's really a bother :(

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
IC I got invited to this wedding without being given a plus 1. But I'm determined not to leave the reception that way. ;)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that I found an apartment and moving out by May 1 (or sooner if the landlord will pro-rate the rent) and the packing alone is almost - ALMOST- enough to make me want to stay in my marriage. So far I have shit shoved into 4 re-usable shopping bags, 3 trash bags, and two boxes; one labeled "stuff from the shelf' and one labeled "crap and other stuff'.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be an awesome move.

Allie Cat

IC that I found an apartment and moving out by May 1 (or sooner if the landlord will pro-rate the rent) and the packing alone is almost - ALMOST- enough to make me want to stay in my marriage. So far I have shit shoved into 4 re-usable shopping bags, 3 trash bags, and two boxes; one labeled "stuff from the shelf' and one labeled "crap and other stuff'.

Oh yeah, this is gonna be an awesome move.
Sounds like my last move. I ended up leaving quite a bit behind by accident in the rush (evictions and lack of money will do that to ya...).

I miss my back massager! ;~;

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ic that I am wearing shorts for the first time in a long time. I went out to go shopping and had to squint at my extreme white legs. They're ghostly white! Shades helped lol

Latest posts