The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

herin

wait...what?
IC that I can't get the jalepeno hotness off my hands. I've washed them numerous times. :confused:

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
IC that I'm uber proud of myself. I just got back from doing a presentation on our modern culture and the issue of lost identities and how/why to find/recover one... towards the end I talked on my own personal experiences, and even went on a long tangent about my preferences for plus size (and beyond!) women- I got a standing ovation from a lecture hall full of maybe two hundred people.

Okay, done gushing!
*GOOFY GIRL LIKES THIS*

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
IC that I can't get the jalepeno hotness off my hands. I've washed them numerous times. :confused:
The secret to getting the garlic smell off your hands is to rub them on the kitchen sink faucet- don't know if that will help with jalapenos but seems like it might be worth a try :)

Heyyou

IC that Im singing along to "Toto" by Africa while drinking a Pepsi Max, and im "going to take some time to do the things we never haaa-aaaaa-aaaave."

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Scrub your hands with a paste of baking soda?

That or use straight dish soap, and leave it on for a few minutes.

Not sure if either will work, but that's what I'd try.

-Rusty

Heyyou

And on that note, I have been listening to Toto tonight too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f-cEM1l7Ks
IC... Mr. Mister, "Kyrie" as in Kyrie en et lais, a very 80s night? :)
EDIT: Kyrie eleison, kyrie eleison, kyrie

The wind blows hard against this mountain side, across the sea into my soul
It reaches into where I cannot hide, setting my feet upon the road

My heart is old, it holds my memories, my body burns a gemlike flame
Somewhere between the soul and soft machine, is where I find myself again

Chorus:
Kyrie eleison, down the road that I must travel
Kyrie eleison, through the darkness of the night
Kyrie eleison, where I'm going will you follow
Kyrie eleison, on a highway in the light

When I was young I thought of growing old, of what my life would mean to me
Would I have followed down my chosen road, or only wished what I could be

(chorus repeats out...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXgHjDOxUM

penguin

Fnord
IC I'm ecstatic to have worked out the info dump-writer's block issue I was having. Time to churn it out, now. C'mon, novel!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I'm pissed, we were supposed to get severe storms [lots of rain, golfball sized hail, minor tornadoes possible] tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow it's going to be 80+ outside, and according to the weathermen's "Future Forcast" thing, it doesn't look like I'll be getting CRAP!

:doh: Augh!

Heyyou

IC I'm pissed, we were supposed to get severe storms [lots of rain, golfball sized hail, minor tornadoes possible] tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow it's going to be 80+ outside, and according to the weathermen's "Future Forcast" thing, it doesn't look like I'll be getting CRAP!

:doh: Augh!
IC, send some of that down here. Im genuinely scared of when it gets HOT down here in FL!

Even our "not so hot" days are high 80s/90 today.. 95 if my Buick is to be believed. :(

Allie Cat

IC I went on a kind-of date last night, and the guy seemed nice enough... but I don't have any feelings toward him really. I hope it doesn't upset him too much when I tell him. :(

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
IC that I had a great night last night. Me and my politics professor spent the evening drinking and discussing politics.

Yes, I am weird.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Thank you! I hate the search feature here! I spent 15 minutes trying to find that thread. Search here never finds what I'm looking for!
If you suspect you might know what's in the title of the thread, it's easy. :) If you click on Advanced Search, you can click on "search entire posts" and change it to "search titles only," and then at the bottom "show results as threads."

Using the keyword "glee" and searching this way pulled up the Glee thread right away. :) I really hope that helps. It's helped my searching quite a bit here.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I spent a crapload at WalMart on nothing special, lol. I'm hoping this helps me out in the long run, though.

Latest posts