Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Inhibited

I confess to struggling with a decision about coming back here on a regular basis after I was treated so poorly by some of this site's staff. Disheartened, disappointed and pretty much disgusted is how I feel.
Welcome back surly, i think you have to take the good with the bad i get crap on here as well, it is in private messages though and not from the staff so i can why that would dishearten you..

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I'm Looking Forward to Sleeping in my own bed [at my dads] tonight. But I'm dreading everything else about being there. Theres SO Much Drama. And Honestly, as silly as it sounds, I Swear theres a thickness of the air from all the negativity.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
IC I'm Looking Forward to Sleeping in my own bed [at my dads] tonight. But I'm dreading everything else about being there. Theres SO Much Drama. And Honestly, as silly as it sounds, I Swear theres a thickness of the air from all the negativity.
That doesn't sound silly at all. There is the same thing at my mother's apt. My brother who had a drug and alcohol problem lives with her and she enables him and there are all these problems and drama (which I have cut myself out from, I've had enough) and I swear when you walk in the apt. you can just feel it weighing heavy on you. The tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. So you're not silly in thinking that. I bet a lot of people have had the same experience.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
IC I am nervous seeing the ex fiancee` after 18 months, part of me wants to kick her while she's down to see if she bounces but part of me knows i am a bigger and better person for not being petty.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am absolutely in love with Nota from The Sing Off.
Shake it boys!!!

:wubu:

Crystal

I am absolutely in love with Nota from The Sing Off.
Shake it boys!!!

:wubu:
Me too! They're my favorite.

I have a soft spot for Voices of Lee because that college is pretty close to my hometown. I even have a few friends who go there. :)

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
IC - Whenever I hear a Huey Lewis and the News song, I get this irrepressible urge to wiggle my ass and dance around with an insanely happy expression on my face.

Crystal

IC that when I opened the front door and saw it snowing, I squealed like a 6 year old.

It's so beautiful!

Fyreflyintheskye

☯tae kwan donut champ☯
ICT bringing wood inside makes me feel like a Clydesdale, but I'm relieved I have muscle hidden under all this marshmallow

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I Cried Over a Clothing Article.

First time in my entire life.
I Looked Forward To Getting My Boots SO. MUCH.
And When I could get my foot in, I was SO. EXCITED!
...Then I couldn't Zip it Past My Fat Ass Calves.

And I Just Bawled. [After Whipping them back to their stupid Box.]

I Feel Horrible, My Mom Ordered them as my christmas gift. They were like, $40 :( And all for nothing...

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
IC I Cried Over a Clothing Article.

First time in my entire life.
I Looked Forward To Getting My Boots SO. MUCH.
And When I could get my foot in, I was SO. EXCITED!
...Then I couldn't Zip it Past My Fat Ass Calves.

And I Just Bawled. [After Whipping them back to their stupid Box.]

I Feel Horrible, My Mom Ordered them as my christmas gift. They were like, $40 :( And all for nothing...
(((Hugs))) I know how you feel.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
IC that I can not stand people who are shopping this time of year. So rude. There is just no common courtesy anymore. Takes away my Christmas Spirit! Bah Humbug!

Dmitra

Drawing down the moonpie
I confess I slept til 2pm today but it's ok because my scratchy throat from yesterday is gone. :)

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Ahh screw it. Shake it like you mean it.
There is a fine line between encouragement and enabling... you realize that Linda, don't you... ;)

FLW may be right... I'll keep a lid on my "Huey Lewis urge" for the moment, if not I'll post a video. :eek:

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
There is a fine line between encouragement and enabling... you realize that Linda, don't you... ;)

FLW may be right... I'll keep a lid on my "Huey Lewis urge" for the moment, if not I'll post a video. :eek:

IC that I might just be an enabler. :D

Latest posts