Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Perhaps you should learn how to make Chicken Tetrazzini? :happy:
Well, if you was truly my fren and not sum bizznitch just tryin' to steal my man, then you'd teach me how to make it. That one time didn't count cuz you talked like Julia Child. I never could understand that ho.

Sugar

Well, if you was truly my fren and not sum bizznitch just tryin' to steal my man, then you'd teach me how to make it. That one time didn't count cuz you talked like Julia Child. I never could understand that ho.
We're taking this to Maury!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC, I Want To Move Someplace Warm All Year Around. . . Maybe TN. M'mm.. TN..

Anything Beats this Wisconsin Winter Crap! 16.5 INCHES IN ONE DAY. WTF. What is this?! THE NORTH POLE?! WHEN DID I MOVE TO THE NORTH FRIGGIN POLE?! >;O If I see Penguins Partying out there Ima just Blow it. D< Grr! ....and Brr! ... :( Being Fat, I should not be so cold! I was Mislead! I Thought I had Insulation and Flubber! ..er.. Blubber!

iamaJenny

I confess that when people were starting there confessions in the manner of:

"IC that....."

It took me FOREVER to realize that the IC in the sentence stood for "I Confess". :doh:

I spent the longest time thinking "IC? What the hell does IC mean?"

I thought you guys had some inner circle Dimensions lingo that no one had schooled me on.

That is actually really really sad when you think about lol. :blush::rolleyes:

Inhibited

IC, I Want To Move Someplace Warm All Year Around. . . Maybe TN. M'mm.. TN..
Anything Beats this Wisconsin Winter Crap! 16.5 INCHES IN ONE DAY. WTF. What is this?! THE NORTH POLE?! WHEN DID I MOVE TO THE NORTH FRIGGIN POLE?! >;O If I see Penguins Partying out there Ima just Blow it. D< Grr! ....and Brr! ... :( Being Fat, I should not be so cold! I was Mislead! I Thought I had Insulation and Flubber! ..er.. Blubber!
We should house swap, though i do <3 summer but seeing snow would be an experience.............................

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
IC that I don't want to go to work today. It's cold, windy and snowing. I also don't want to go to the work christmas party either.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
IC that 21 years ago today I was in labor with my son. 21 years?! Where the hell did they go? And I have a 21 year old? It seems like just yesterday I was 21 and giving birth to him! Happy Birthday Steven. I love you! :happy:

James

vibeout
I just finished watching the 1967 series of "The Prisoner" and was blown away by it. The weird ending leaves a lot to interpretation but all in all I can't say I've enjoyed a TV series more in a long time. Next on the viewing list is some of Patrick McGoohan's earlier work; Danger Man.

Fyreflyintheskye

&#9775;tae kwan donut champ&#9775;
I confess I was sad to see my snowpeople of yesterday melt. Their forms are still apparent, but much less robust... especially the sexual organs.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
IC I'm done with my Dims Christmas cards!!!!!! YeeHaw!

Mizz (trying to stop the cramping in my hand :eek:)

Mini

Right, not nice
I confess that on January 7th I am heading back to Ontario for good. Huzzah!

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I grew up on that show. Wesley Crusher was one of my first celeb crushes...then it was Riker. lol

Paquito

don't July to me
IC that after about 3 hours of cleaning and moving furniture in my dorm room, packing up everything important for the month I'll be spending at home, and making three trips down seven floor levels, I managed to forget one thing: the power cord to my TV.

The TV that I lugged to my car singlehandedly, fearing that I might drop it at any moment. The TV that I drove most of the way on my four hour drive home exactly on the speed limit with, in fear of going too fast then braking suddenly.

Props to me for being that guy.

Oh, and the dorms officially close for a month...today.