Quantcast

The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
IC that after about 3 hours of cleaning and moving furniture in my dorm room, packing up everything important for the month I'll be spending at home, and making three trips down seven floor levels, I managed to forget one thing: the power cord to my TV.

The TV that I lugged to my car singlehandedly, fearing that I might drop it at any moment. The TV that I drove most of the way on my four hour drive home exactly on the speed limit with, in fear of going too fast then braking suddenly.

Props to me for being that guy.

Oh, and the dorms officially close for a month...today.
You do realize you can probably go to Best Buy or Radio Shack and buy a replacement power cord for probably not very much money...right? lol

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
I just found out a little while ago that one of my best friends died last night.

What i'm confessing is the fact that I've never had something like this happen before. The closest thing i've had was my dog back in june, and i'm still not over that.
I feel numb and I have no idea how to react to anything right now.

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
I just found out a little while ago that one of my best friends died last night.

What i'm confessing is the fact that I've never had something like this happen before. The closest thing i've had was my dog back in june, and i'm still not over that.
((((hugs))))

Oh, I am sorry to hear about your friend :(
Sympathies and ((((hugs))))

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Give it a while, this kind of news is always tough on anyone, whether they've been through it before or, like you, this is the first time to happen to them. (((((((krismiss)))))))

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
I should be doing three assignments due on Tuesday. But I'm leaving them to the last minute. Tee hee. I'm going to hate myself Monday evening.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I Feel like I am a Failure as a Daughter. I wish I could randomly just move to some strange place where nobody'd ever heard of me, just so I'd sort of be -forced- to grow the F-ck up and Get OVER All my Moronic "Issues".

If I were my father I'd slap me silly. To be quite Frank.
I don't know how he resists the urge to do so.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
My parent's divorce goes to court on Tuesday. My confession is I don't know if I want to be there or not... Things could be very ugly, and if I go, it would likely make things worse... And I have to be at work at 5 AM on Wednesday... My mom says don't, to stay here... But I'm not sure if I can live with NOT being there, whether or not things go south. Grah...

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
My parent's divorce goes to court on Tuesday. My confession is I don't know if I want to be there or not... Things could be very ugly, and if I go, it would likely make things worse... And I have to be at work at 5 AM on Wednesday... My mom says don't, to stay here... But I'm not sure if I can live with NOT being there, whether or not things go south. Grah...
Oh what a hard decision...........I wish you the best.
Hugs,
Mizz

Crystal

IC that I was slightly surprised that a former friend of mine didn't wish me luck on my surgery last week. I'm not disappointed, per say, and didn't completely expect it, but ehh.

I'm not sure what he would have expected me to do if he HAD sent a message that said, "Hey. Good luck on your surgery. Hope your recovery goes well!." Throw myself at him and confess my undying love?

...umm, yeah. No.

Anyway, yeah. Didn't expect it but it would have been a nice gesture. :p

Gingembre

radar detector
IC that my mum & my aunt (actually my mum's cousin) are on the verge of a MAJOR rift. I've never known them to be anything other than like sisters. But my "aunt" is behaving like a spoiled child. Ho hum.

MisticalMisty

Hugs Blackjack!

I've been on the job for one week and had to use a sick day today. I've been fighting this cold all weekend long and woke up this morning to a throat that felt like it had been rubbed with a piece of steel wool. *sigh*

This also means that my secret santa at work will know who has her...we are gifting everyday. Unless someone else is gone today, then the cat's out of the bag.

I've started a new blog. I've had the itch and well..I did it.

I only have one post so far...I'm hoping it's something I keep up with..we'll see.

www.fatgirlcooking.blogspot.com

Crystal

Me too!! :D Don't worry, you're not alone on this one! Haha I've already had goosebumps a few times. But I'm a big show choir, a capella, music nerd!
So am I. I was in choir for four years. I LOVE it.

But, come on. Beatles AND Queen? This show is awesome. :D

LoveBHMS

default title
I confess to struggling with a decision about coming back here on a regular basis after I was treated so poorly by some of this site's staff. Disheartened, disappointed and pretty much disgusted is how I feel.
IC I'm glad you're back. I was all like 'Yeah...Surly is back...yayyyyy.'

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
IC that I HATE reality tv shows, but I am falling in love with The Sing Off.
This started already? How did I miss that? I must be slacking in my reality tv viewing. I like to watch a show at least once and see if it's good or not. And maybe if it's really bad I'll have to make sure to watch just for the trainwreck. lol