The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess that I'm starting to think me and Escapist are the same person...haha, except I'm 3" shorter, 100lbs heavier, and have 3 more feet of hair, but other then that.

How about this Escapist. You can be "The Hulk" and I'll be "The Juggernaut" :D
Sure I'm not a big fan of funny helmets and besides I'm dying to get into a big pair of stretchy purple pants :eek: :p :D :happy:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I'll wear a funny helmet and a tight red suit.

I'll admit the sensation of smashing though stuff was fun, I used to be a lineman back in the day and loved smashing though the other team. I pretty much felt invincible so I guess I understand the appeal. I think I just have a thing for flying through the air and smashing stuff Muahahahh ....Ok sometimes I wish didn't destroy my first guitar that way but I'm pretty sure there were some uhhhhh interesting influences happening at the same time....its ok though my 2nd guitar was sooooo much cooler! My first 12 String :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
2 things:

1. There are very few people whom I dislike on this board and, thankfully, they all seem to have disappeared! Good times, right now.

2. I love my fiance, so this isn't going to happen, but sometimes I imagine how much fun it would be to hook up with someone from Dims.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'm almost at the burnout stage at work, but thankfully there's light at the end of the tunnel, soonish.

Plus my hair looks great. ;)

So, I confess that today is feeling better than yesterday.

escapist

Belt Buster!
2. I love my fiance, so this isn't going to happen, but sometimes I imagine how much fun it would be to hook up with someone from Dims.
I think your not alone. I'm willing to bet its a common thought. :rolleyes: :blush: :happy:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Ic confess that ... "I wanna be a baller. Shot caller. 20 inch blades on the Impalla."
IC i have no clue what the GORGEOUS (((SMA413))), and the ballsy (((SURLY))) and BHM-ness of WHR are talking about :confused:

IC i am exhausted, still running a fever, but went straight 8 hours at one job, to next for 3 hours, then to an important meeting that got me home at 9:30ish.....BUT VERY GRATEFUL I have these things to tire me out ;)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
IC i have no clue what the GORGEOUS (((SMA413))), and the ballsy (((SURLY))) and BHM-ness of WHR are talking about :confused:

IC i am exhausted, still running a fever, but went straight 8 hours at one job, to next for 3 hours, then to an important meeting that got me home at 9:30ish.....BUT VERY GRATEFUL I have these things to tire me out ;)

It's a song, lady! And hey, I want to be gorgeous too! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-a58RnOc0A

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess that FFA Girlfriends are more fun that I probably could have ever imagined before I had one. However, I find myself being abusive with my belly though, kinda like Captin Kirk in this video from mad TV.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I confess that FFA Girlfriends are more fun that I probably could have ever imagined before I had one. However, I find myself being abusive with my belly though, kinda like Captin Kirk in this video from mad TV.

Umm.... haha, I don't think any of the gals on here would mind a man doing that to them ;)

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor
me too! what the fuck?
But you ARE! ( you can confirm this by posting more shirtless pictures) :blush:
Originally Posted by escapist
Umm.... haha, I don't think any of the gals on here would mind a man doing that to them ;)

I heartily second BOTH of these!

Latest posts