The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JenFromOC

Awesome.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I confess that I should not have read that story while at work...damn. All worked up and no place to go. Hehe...great story :)
IC I like it and want More of it
Thank you very much to both of you :)

Topher I do have more stories. Two on the erotica archive board and two on the new additions board aside from this one. They don't have "BHM" stamped all over them though. One doesn't involve a partner, another has a nameless partner.
Just try to mix it up :)

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I confess that I am procrastinating going to the Hospital for my knee...
A hope of 'It'll sort itself out' vs. a fear that they will tell me that I can't work for X days has me really depressed... Because I know that I should go.
Meanwhile, VICODIN!!!

-Uriel

howitzerbelly

I love to be naked.. and have my skinny hot girl friend tell me that she loves my big fat belly and thighs... Its hot!!! She is in great shape and fit.. I don't have to worry about her and skinny guys.. its the fat boys she likes LOL.. SO to you skinny girls who like to be surrounded in wonderful fat.. . I salute you..... oh big girls i love you too.... Its just the contrast of me being big.. and her being so small and delicate!!! hot i say:eat2:

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I confess that I am procrastinating going to the Hospital for my knee...
A hope of 'It'll sort itself out' vs. a fear that they will tell me that I can't work for X days has me really depressed... Because I know that I should go.
Meanwhile, VICODIN!!!

-Uriel
I confess...my hips are killing me and I've been trying to hustle a Vicodin all day. Will you share? lol

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I confess, two of my co-workers are super cute BHM types and it makes going to work such a pleasure ;)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'm going to lose my shit on the guy upstairs. The last place I need to feel angry and annoyed is at home and he's coming dangerously close to having me all up in his face.

:mad:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Woke up in a pretty good mood.

Then started driving. I confess that I dropped MULTIPLE C-bombs before I was even close to work. Fuckers.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Well, we're all here if you wanna talk, butchy :)

If you don't feel like sayin' it out in the thread, my PM box is always open.
*nod nod* same here if you ever want to talk
Thanks to all who responded to my confession. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that what I was referring to wasn't something serious. :blush:

Instead, I was itching to confess that I was in the mood for some nasty business with a guy at least 100 pounds heavier than me. It has yet to happen in my life, and I was seriously craving a big guy when I wrote my confession.

Still embarrassed over here. :eek:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
My PM box lives constantly at between 94-99%, because I am sentimental, and don't want to delete any of the messages from a certain young lady (Ditto for her, at last reference to the situation...).

I suppose I could just Cut/Paste all of our correspondence, but that would be too simple.

-Uriel

escapist

Belt Buster!
My PM box lives constantly at between 94-99%, because I am sentimental, and don't want to delete any of the messages from a certain young lady (Ditto for her, at last reference to the situation...).

I suppose I could just Cut/Paste all of our correspondence, but that would be too simple.

-Uriel
Ummm actually you could use the save function in the drop down box where the delete is, that's what I did :p However I will confess that I still have my first few PM's with chicken legs still in my box even after I deleted everything else :blush: :happy:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I confess I think Eckhart Tolle is kind of a Nut Job, but man some of his stuff not only makes seance its changed who I am on the inside and how I "don't react" on the inside or outside.

I just found out that one of the main Guru's I've been listening too for um a year and 1/2 was greatly influenced by him so I check out Eckharts stuff. While insightful and meaningful part of me goes "Maybe this guy is just nuts and everybody likes listening to the 'town nut job'." Granted according to Tolle that is just my ego hanging on to its perceptions of self and now allowing such thoughts to just pass and be still. I will say that its been interesting over the past year or more that as I've learned how to just let things pass and not hang onto them and "Live in the Now" as Eckhart says other peoples "Pain Bodies" keep fighting my non-resistance in a futile search to satisfy their need for fuel. They don't seem to understand I have no feelings about it anymore. Even if I do I'm just aware of those feelings and then I let them pass as quickly as they came. They are almost meaningless.

The part of me that has to agree with him is the part that realized that martial training, mediation, and all such things actually put me on this path a long time ago. One of the main reasons I got into martial arts was in order to train you had to be in the "Now". You couldn't think about the argument you had last night or the crap that happened last week or even that day. You had to trust that the people you were training with could let go of their crap too or you risked serious injury. For 2 - 4 hours a day my mind was free and my body was engaged. :bow: