The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC I just posted my 3101st and when I saw 3100 it looked pretty cool....
dunno why

IC it's almost FRIDAY and after a full day with NOTHING TO DO at my new job...I was beyond tears with everyone working hard around me :(

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
IC I haven't posted on the BHM/FFA forum in forever.

Also....I got to cuddle with a BHM this weekend. Squee! :D

kittencat

omnomnomnom
sheeeeeit muffin top is the best part of the muffin!

i confess i got stood up and it hurt my feelings:(

-Cat

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I confess, I FUCKING HATE UPS. They are the biggest fuck ups and they somehow manage to accumulate more customs charges than any other service.

I go out of my way to never order anything online if they ship via UPS, but sometimes they surprise me and use them anyway. UGH. Sooooo...now I can wait forever while they fail to deliver my package 2-3 times before getting it right.

FAIL. :mad::mad::mad:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC that i had to get blood work this a.m. on an empty stomach...and I had to pee in a cup too, and couldn't : <

I had to wait for like an hour to get the *URGE*:
eek:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I slept until 12:30pm today and probably could have slept the whole day away. But I found some energy and am on my 7th load of laundry. Washed, dryed and folded/put away. Yes, I have that much laundry ALL THE TIME.

..when my place is in chaos, i'm in chaos...funny how relaxed I feel all of a sudden

I confess, I FUCKING HATE UPS. They are the biggest fuck ups and they somehow manage to accumulate more customs charges than any other service.

I go out of my way to never order anything online if they ship via UPS, but sometimes they surprise me and use them anyway. UGH. Sooooo...now I can wait forever while they fail to deliver my package 2-3 times before getting it right.

FAIL. :mad::mad::mad:
I can jump out of planes and stuff for fun but driving around in a big truck with no door..IDK...lol

Oh and I confess that i have the table manners of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street.