The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

Saw something just now that I so wish I could be a part of. But I'm almost positive I'd be intruding if I tried to become a part of it. I have a lump in my throat and a tight knot in my stomach. Feeling a little left out. And I feel like I'm being an entitled brat for feeling left out. But it's there - the lump and the knot are still there......

:'(

djudex

I'm out
Saw something just now that I so wish I could be a part of. But I'm almost positive I'd be intruding if I tried to become a part of it. I have a lump in my throat and a tight knot in my stomach. Feeling a little left out. And I feel like I'm being an entitled brat for feeling left out. But it's there - the lump and the knot are still there......

Bring it in for a hug little lady, I know that feels.

LeoGibson

Happy
I don't feel like trying anymore.

I'm invisible.
I was going to offer a hug, but I didn't see you anywhere.

Now that the hack joke is out of the way, I hope your feeling better.

It's only being an entitled brat if you act out on it. Otherwise it's just being human to feel that way. A feeling I'm afraid we all have known from time to time. Hugs to you too.

Last edited:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I confess I don't understand Hookup culture.

I confess I'd hookup with a majority of the people here...I'm looking at you CANADIANS and south-Africans.

Last edited:

djudex

I'm out
I confess I don't understand Hookup culture.

I confess I'd hookup with a majority of the people here...I'm looking at you CANADIANS and south-Africans.
The first thing I thought of posting was "COME AT ME BRO!" but that takes on all sorts or terrifying subtext.

ManBeef

I freeball most of the time now. It just feels safer and natural.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I am LOVING being single again, after being trapped in a shitty marriage for way too long.

Feels so goddamn amazing :D

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
I am LOVING being single again, after being trapped in a shitty marriage for way too long.

Feels so goddamn amazing :D
Doesn't it? Like when you were a kid, waking up on the first day of summer vacation... :happy:

lille

Eek! Are you/was everyone involved okay?
Luckily they were both minor. I just got shook up and I'm just frustrated and upset. The first was an old lady tried to scoot her giant suv into my lane where there was no space. She didn't even stop so I couldn't get her information or anything even though I beeped and flashed my lights, she just drove away. And then last night I was leaving a parking lot and was watching a cat car on my left and didn't even see the one coming from my right, I have no idea where he came from so I ended up bumping his driver side door. Luckily it's not too too bad but still gonna suck and bump up my insurance.