The uh biggest part of your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

L

Ladyrose1952

I must say that we are all beautiful people here and we have many best features to enjoy.
I have to share the latest pic of my biggest attribute to this size acceptance board and subject.

The biggest part of me.....:p

View attachment Picture 4.jpg

Jes

is oddly aroused
Ladyrose1952 said:
I must say that we are all beautiful people here and we have many best features to enjoy.
I have to share the latest pic of my biggest attribute to this size acceptance board and subject.

All right, I see at least 3 big parts there, missy...

LeedsFeeder

Ladyrose1952 said:

Well there's a study in perfection :wubu:

GPL

LadyRose, your whole body is a big attribute! lol
What a gorgeous body you have, so perfectly shaped. Every woman should look like you, hehe.

Tight tight hugs, GPL.

L

Ladyrose1952

LeedsFeeder said:
Well there's a study in perfection :wubu:
Thank you cutey..... it is hard to take a pic of your own backside though, so I am glad I made the effort. LOL

L

Ladyrose1952

GPL said:
LadyRose, your whole body is a big attribute! lol
What a gorgeous body you have, so perfectly shaped. Every woman should look like you, hehe.

Tight tight hugs, GPL.
Oh my, now I know I am blushing from head to toe....... :p

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
BellyGirl said:
Ummmm... I'm not sure. What do you think??
I think it's your belly(wich looks great by the way:smitten: :D )....and as for mine it has to be my ALL!!!! MIGHTY!!!! BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one day it will help RULE!!!!!! THE!!!!!!! WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
LillyBBBW said:
My arms and my belly.

lilly, i just want to say this is only the latest in long line of absolutely gorgeous, tastefully sexy pics i've seen of you. your arm looks like the softest place on earth, but that doesn't mean i'm ignoring everything else

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Thanks everyone for your kind words and compliments. I really do appreciate it more than you know. Thanks! :kiss2:

The biggest part about me is definitely my head. I've never been able to find a hat that fits me. A friend of mine in Iowa one sent me a cowboy hat and she had specially made for me and the guy who made it stated that it was biggest cowboy hat he has ever seen. I guess this means that I've got the biggest head in all of Iowa!

Brett_y2j

Yea For a Guy I have to say my Butt is the biggest part of me. But is that a bad thing?

Heres a pic :

chubbychaiserwinnipeg

Tarella said:
Thanks chubbychaiserwinnipeg. Does that make that body part your biggest asset now?;):p :D

Just kidding:) Thank you for the compliments.

Tara
Tarella yes it does when you look
better then excellent sexy. My large round muscular bubble butt now coming in secound.