BHM To Serve (BHM, FFA, WG, Historical)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by fiestyMad, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nov 4, 2019 #21

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

I'm a fan of your diction: puddle, pillow, lumber... it brings to life the deliciousness of Simon's body. I'm still waiting if my premonition will turn out to be true or not.
    Thank you for the new chapters; looking forward to more.

2. Nov 5, 2019 #22

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

I appreciate your compliments so much! Ah, I'm excited to write more. I'm loving writing this :)

3. Nov 5, 2019 #23

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

You're very welcome. It's always a good sign when you enjoy writing your own story. Do you drool over Simon, too? I always lust after my own characters. There are way too few BHM stories here IMO.
    You know, reading your story I felt like continuing on one of my own that I've had on the back burner for a while. I only upload once I've finished so as not to leave people dangling while I'm battling writer's block, so it'll be a while until you can see it here but until then I'm having fun with my own juicy protagonist.

fiestyMad and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  4. Nov 6, 2019 #24

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

omg YES! lusting over your own characters is half the fun! I can’t wait to read yours when you finish :)

5. Nov 6, 2019 #25

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

You can read the two uploaded a while ago: The Untouchables and The Improved You.

fiestyMad likes this.
  6. Nov 7, 2019 #26

butterful

butterful

butterful

I made an account just to comment on this story! I love everything about it. Can't wait to read the next installment :)

fiestyMad and RVGleason like this.
  7. Nov 7, 2019 #27

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Thank you, Butterfly, for signing up. It's such a boost for authors. :)

RVGleason likes this.
  8. Nov 8, 2019 #28

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

I love this story so much! Please continue soon!

fiestyMad likes this.
  9. Nov 9, 2019 #29

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 7

Lots of servants go through the belongings of nobles. It’s a way to try and understand how irrevocably different their lives were from ours. We had no riches, no gowns or jewels. It made our jobs more interesting to sift through the possessions that made these people so much ‘better’ than us. And truly, there were no repercussions for our nosiness, so long as you didn’t flaunt any privy knowledge to others. See, the high born pretended as if we didn’t exist, and that was why they would never have assumed we’d learn so much about them. I had heard of a few servants who were beheaded for spying for other nations or rivals, but everyone did it. Only the stupid ones shared their newfound knowledge with others. I had done it plenty of times. The social complexity of court was a riddle that kept my brain occupied while doing mindless tasks. Finding new pieces for the puzzle was fun.

But now, as I stood alone in Simon’s chambers, I felt as if I shouldn’t go through his things. I shouldn’t look around without his knowledge. I had, in only one day, built some kind of loyalty to him that surpassed even my own curiosity. So, I sat in front of the fireplace to lessen the chill in my bones while I waited. I watched the flames lick the wood, slowly poisoning it with heat. Soon, the glow of the flames had heated me enough that I stood to get away from its grasp. I sat on the edge of the huge bed. It was more comfortable than anything I’d ever sat on. Except maybe when I sat on Simon.

I chose to inspect the room with my eyes only, purely out of boredom. I spent nearly the entire day in here, but under candlelight, it looked different. I noted the rows of books on one side of his bed. I wondered if he liked to read or if they were simply educational books. His desk looked to be the least used item of furniture in the room, which didn’t surprise me since he always chose to sit on his bed while in the room. I understand completely. I audibly sighed as I gave in and leaned into his bed properly. It felt as it if perfectly melted into the contours of my skin. I closed my eyes in bliss at the relief this position offered to my sore body. In the village, I served in taverns or helped my father tend to our livestock, which was pathetically only two chickens and one goat. That work tired me, but not nearly as much as being at court. The posture I had to maintain combined with the uncomfortable sleeping conditions and workload often left me waking with aches. But maybe that wouldn’t be the case anymore. Working for Simon today hadn’t been nearly as demanding as the other posts I’d held here. And he let me rest a bit here and there, I remembered. I contemplated this with closed eyes as I shifted to a more comfortable position on my side. Oh yes, this bed was perfectly comfortable. I nuzzled my head further into the plush blankets before my eyes involuntarily cemented themselves shut.

The sound of the heavy wooden door swinging closed startled me and I jumped out of sleep as if I were a startled animal. Embarrassment colored my cheeks as I sat up in his bed.

“I’m sorry, that took longer than I’d expected. I nearly fell asleep listening to her,” Simon attempted to make me feel less guilty about my impromptu nap and I appreciated it.

“I obviously used the time well,” I replied with a sideways smile. Simon’s shirt was still busted, and he began unbuttoning the rest the ruined garment as he moved towards me. I stood to assist him.

“Thank you,” he sighed as my fingers worked much more efficiently on the small buttons than his. “You should rest tonight. We can talk tomorrow,” he muttered into my hair as his head was so much higher than mine.

“Did you think you’d get out of it that easily?” I questioned boldly, looking up at his eyes, which were squinted in response to my cheekiness. “I’m feeling quite refreshed actually,” I pressed.

“Ah, alright. You are persistent,” he relented with twinkling eyes.

When Simon was changed, he took his usual spot in the middle of his bed and I sat on the edge until he pulled me in closer to him. I giggled in child-like glee. I fit easily next to him, and rested my hand atop the highest part of his belly.

10. Nov 9, 2019 #30

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

“Okay. Talk,” I spat out in forced seriousness. I would have preferred to continue laughing around with him, but we really needed to get a grasp on what was going on with us before it went too far.

“I didn’t mean to be curt with you earlier. I’m just confused. I need to clarify a few things,” he said slowly. I nodded along for him to elaborate. “You kissed me.” My cheeks must’ve nearly singed my skin, they were so hot.

“I-I did…” I admitted slowly.

“I didn’t expect you to do that. You see, Rose, I am used to a lot of things. I’m used to revulsion, fake pleasantries, snickering behind my back… but I was not expecting you. I knew that somehow, I think, since the first day I saw you. Yesterday. I knew you weren’t being fake. That realness intrigued me. But still, I want to believe I was right, that you are genuine. I want to believe that with my whole heart, but my brain thinks logically, and it doesn’t make sense.” He exhaled loudly.

“What doesn’t make sense?” My voice came out like a mouse.

“Why you would kiss me. Why you argued the idea that everyone would think I'm disgusting. Why you find such joy in fondling what most find sinful, my body. I need an explanation, because my brain is at war over this. At first, I was caught up in the moment. I didn’t question your attraction to me, because it was so,” he searched for the word with pursed lips, “primal. But my mind disagreed. You see, it’s not uncommon for women to try and throw themselves at me. I’m unwed and a future king. They try to hide their distaste for me, but I can always see it. I didn’t see that in you, but you may just be the best actor I’ve ever had the pleasure to perform with.”

I licked my lips before replying.

“I didn’t know either. I… I just knew that I didn’t want you to believe any of those things you were saying. I was hesitant to even admit it to myself,” I realized. “I was immediately attracted to you, and I wasn’t sure why. When you were saying what those other people thought of you, I just couldn’t allow you to think that’s what everyone thinks. Because I don’t. I don’t know why I kissed you, but it was possibly my favorite moment of my life,” I expelled.

“I’d agree; kissing a beautiful woman might be the highlight of mine as well. I hope you know that I only became frustrated about my own insecurities. That’s the problem, I get worked up and the only way to calm my brain is by eating,” Simon admitted with slight embarrassment. “But you…” he hesitated. “You like this.” He grabbed his stomach from underneath and shook it a few times for emphasis. My eyes reveled in the sight. As soon as he released his flesh, my hands were on him, caressing the wobbling flesh.

“I don’t think I could fake this if I tried,” I said in a small voice. I looked up to the familiar sight of his eyes on me. “Is that okay?”

“Am I dreaming?” he chuckled. “It’s more than okay. God, I can’t believe this.” He continued his guttural laugh, which I appreciated the ripples it sent through his ocean of a stomach. “I always expected food to be my only mistress, but now…”

Suddenly, my face was summoned to his by the pudgy hand pulling the back of my head. The moment our lips met, the familiar dance of our tongues commenced. There was one nagging thought that caused me to pull away.

“You could never be with me,” I abruptly stated. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

“Don’t say that,” he whispered gently. “When I’m king, you can be whoever I say you are.”

fat hiker and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  11. Nov 10, 2019 #31

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

“Don’t say that,” he whispered gently. “When I’m king, you can be whoever I say you are.”

[​IMG]

fat hiker, Unbasher and fiestyMad like this.
  12. Nov 10, 2019 #32

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

this is my favorite thing

fat hiker likes this.
  13. Nov 10, 2019 #33

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Wow. Sizzling and yet so sweet. I'm in love with those two. Thank you so much for this story and for posting so regularly!

fiestyMad likes this.
  14. Nov 20, 2019 #34

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 8

The steam from the water seemed to reach its tendrils up towards the heavens as the bathwater cooled. I’d never had a warm bath before. In the village, either you bathed in river water, or you didn’t get clean at all. But at court, nobles and royals had their water boiled beforehand. Such a small gesture made me quite envious. Bathing was relaxing, Simon had said? I’d never had that experience.

“You’re dismissed,” Simon announced to the other servants who had prepared his bath. I began to help him disrobe as they exited the room. Once we were alone, my hands lingered as the absence of clothing revealed more of him to me.

It had only been a week since I started working for him, but it felt like much longer. Things had been going really well since our talk. Now that our feelings toward each other were mutually acknowledged, an air of openness clouded our interactions. We still pretended when other people were around, but when we were alone, I was attached to him like a leech. Talking, caressing, kissing; we couldn’t seem to get enough of each other.

“Mmmm.” The moan escaped Simon’s lips as my fingertips roamed over his plump skin as I attempted to hug him from behind. My arms didn’t make it very far, and that notion made me bite my lip in lust. He turned around to me. His stomach took up a lot of space as we stood belly to belly. Although, with his height the widest part of his dome rubbed against my breasts, which were tucked behind my corset. I leaned into the plushness of his mass and delighted in the feeling of its softness. God, my legs were beginning to burn and I hadn’t even stepped into the steaming bath yet. “Let’s get you undressed,” Simon said as he pulled my hair from its twist. The black threads fell onto my shoulders, happy to be untied. He slowly turned me around, causing my breath to catch as his belly pressed into my back. His large fingers slowly untied my corset. I didn’t know if he was going so slow because he wanted the moment to last, or if it was because his over-sized digits couldn’t maneuver the small ties. Either way, it got my heart pumping. When the corset was properly loosened, he leaned down to bunch up my skirt in his hands, which lingered longingly on my newly exposed legs. I suddenly had goosebumps. Once the fabric was pulled up, I lifted my arms to allow the garment to slide over my head. I was grateful to be facing away from him, since he hadn’t seen me unclothed yet. I felt unwarranted nerves at his impending inspection of my body.

“What do you think?” I murmured as I turned slowly to face him. His amber eyes seemed to drink me in like wine.

“I think I want to take a bath with you,” he replied deeply, a blush coming over his face.

The warmness of the water should have relaxed my stiff muscles and made me melt in weightlessness. However, with Simon in the bath, I felt nothing but white hot desire. When he first stepped into the large rectangular pool lined with marble, I observed in amusement when the water level rose dramatically. My mind hasn’t stopped mulling over thoughts such as these, which allowed no relaxation. Only devious lust.

“What are you thinking about?” Simon inquired. I was absentmindedly biting my lip again. My hands hadn’t left his enormous stomach since I’d scrubbed his luxurious flesh clean. I pulled my slender body against his in answer to his question. My lips seemed to satisfy his curiosity.

I had never felt such strong attraction for anyone before. It should terrify me, and it sort of did, but more than that, I felt peaceful when I was with Simon. His lofty flesh, his spectacular eyes, the curve of his cheeks as he smiled… They eased my anxieties. Not to mention how sweet he was. He even politely ignored how much dirtier I was than him while he scrubbed my skin today. I had a whole new shining complexion after his expensive soaps rubbed me clean, whereas his skin showed no differences due to a royal hygiene schedule. Moments like that would often rub me the wrong way, remind me how much better he could do than be with me. But he never made me feel inferior. As I reflected, my cheeks began to burn with happiness and I pulled my lips away to look at the object of my joy.

wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  15. Nov 20, 2019 #35

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

“You’re perfect,” I whispered. I looked directly into his eyes and watched them light up at my sentiment. “I want you.”

“Rose, you know we can’t. Not yet,” Simon muttered sensibly. He glanced away, but kept his hand firmly on my waist.

“You don’t want to?” I asked the question manipulatively. I wanted to tempt him with thoughts of my body, which he hadn’t verbalized to me yet.

“Oh no, Rose. You’re so…” He struggled to find words. “You,” he ran his hand down from my waist to my mid thigh and back up again, taking extra time to linger on my butt, “are truly heaven sent.” A smile graced my face. “We’ve talked about this. It’s not right to take a maiden’s virtue. I can’t do that to you,” he explained in a sad exhaustion.

“Well, aren’t there… other things people do?” I questioned innocently. He seemed to see through my facade.

“And what would those be, pray tell?”

“Uh,” I stumbled, trying to locate the little I knew about the subject. “I heard gossip once. A girl in the village pleasured someone with only her hands.” I felt a fire start under the skin of my cheeks.

“Really? You heard that, huh?” Simon raised his eyebrows with an unreadable expression.

“I did. I also heard that a woman could be done the same way. Well- not the same exactly,” I stammered. Simon’s laugh echoed off the stone walls. Without warning, Simon pulled up to him, smashing my body up against his gut, which absorbed me almost completely. The water rippled around us as I shakily inhaled.

“You’re very impatient,” Simon chided. I was glad that he was holding me in place, otherwise I would have probably drowned because I could no longer feel my legs.

“I am,” I agreed after a gulp.

“I’ll consider this, hand fondling you suggest,” he reluctantly spoke after looking up to clear his head.

Yes! I sighed internally.

“I can’t get enough of you,” I told him. I tugged on his love-handles under the water, which had begun to cool. I couldn’t seem to get closer to him, to be further enveloped in him, but hell if I wouldn’t try.

“That makes two of us,” I heard from above as a kiss was placed on my forehead.

16. Nov 20, 2019 #36

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Rose feels hot and bothered? That makes two of us! Damn, I wish I had my own Simon with me right now.
    Well done. I soaked up every word.

wiesoauchimmer, fiestyMad and Tad like this.
  17. Nov 24, 2019 #37

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

I love this story so much. Its so hard to be patient and wait for the next update!

fiestyMad likes this.
  18. Dec 2, 2019 at 7:05 PM #38

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 9

“Can you suck in a little more?” I huffed as I knelt in front of Simon.

“There, ah- hurry!” he shouted as I desperately yanked his pants button shut. It wouldn’t last much longer, I prophesied. “I can’t believe they still fit!” Simon exclaimed in surprise as I got to my feet. I was slightly confused at his glee. They were definitely not going to fit for long. “This is the first time I’ve been able to fit into clothes from two weeks ago in probably five years,” he explained, most likely after seeing my confused expression.

“Really?!” My eyebrows shot up. “Two weeks isn’t all that long,” I rambled, “I’ve been wearing this same garments for over three years.” I tried to yield my blush of embarrassment as I remembered I only owned three outfits, plus my serving uniform.

“For me, this is impressive. I think you’re keeping me busy,” Simon said before placing an affectionate kiss on my forehead. “I only eat out of joy now, not boredom or frustration.” I beamed at his implication.

“Maybe I’ll have to frustrate you then,” I whispered devilishly as I rubbed my hand along his uncovered torso. He was still gaining weight, that was obvious by the difficulties in dressing him I’d been having. But it wasn’t so obvious to look at, probably because I spent every waking moment with him (and if I could have it my way, I’d spend every sleeping moment with him too).

“Oh, I know you will.” He laughed as I pressed my slender body against his squishy one. “The tailor is supposed to have my new set done by tomorrow, and then we can work on stuffing me full until those don’t even fit,” he suggested huskily.

“Mmmm,” I murmured into his soft chest. “I like the way you think.” I was in a constant state of arousal when I was with him, but sometimes his words really made my head swim. This was one of those times.

“I like everything about you, Rose,” Simon stated. My heart threatened to break through my ribcage.

When we got to the dining room for lunch, Simon’s usual sized feast was already laid out. Now that it was the beginning of winter months, more wheat and bread was being served since no produce was available. Today, it was roasts of beef and potatoes, with loads of bread and broth. I assumed that an entire cow was used for this one meal, that’s how much meat there was. Simon sauntered to his seat, where I stood on his right. He looked up at me.

“Why don’t you have your lunch now, while I’m eating. You’ll certainly be done before me, and you will still be able to help me digest all this,” he murmured quietly, quiet enough that the other servants in the room didn’t even overhear.

“Are you sure?” I wondered. He’d never asked me to miss one of his meals before.

“Yes. I don’t want you wasting away. You need to eat something,” he insisted. I was taken by surprise when he reached for my hand. It felt so cold compared to his, and I understood his point when the comparison as his meaty hand held my skeletal one. I briefly wondered if anyone was looking at us as he held my hand, but the thought was fleeting as I heard my blood rushing in my ears. God, my attraction for him was annoying sometimes. One touch and I’m practically panting.

“Alright,” I agreed. “I’ll hurry.”

“Please do,” he whispered as he let my hand go.

19. Dec 2, 2019 at 7:06 PM #39

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

I felt eyes on me as I waltzed into the pantry to grab some bread and broth for my lunch. I hadn’t actually made any friends among the servants, mostly because Simon kept me so busy that I rarely saw any of them. It seemed, by their glares that I felt on my back, that they weren’t so taken with me. An older woman who was sweeping in the kitchen continued eyeing me until I met her gaze coldy. She looked down instantly.

“Yes?” I questioned boldly. Simon’s support for me had made me brave, and I was surprised at myself for speaking up.

“Oh, nothing dear. I only thought people had to work hard for favor at court. I suppose I was under the wrong impression,” the woman said, matching the ice in my tone.

“And I don’t work hard?” I continued, unable to back down once I’d opened my mouth.

“Well, you may believe you do.” She exhaled loudly before continuing, “Hard work is forever, but beauty and infatuation fade. Remember that.”

I tried not to be scathed by her words. She continued sweeping as if nothing happened. I bit into my stale bread angrily.

There was no way that what Simon and I had was an infatuation. And, how would she know anything anyway? She was simply some bitter old hag. The servants were probably noticing Simon’s preference for me and were just jealous. I justified these thoughts in my head as I finished my lunch. It felt like rocks in my stomach.

I could hear the ecstatic moans from the corridor as I pushed the dining room door open. I tried to hide my smile as I watched Simon indulge. I tore my eyes away from the sight of his mouth filled with food as he shoved more in. I glanced at the servants as I passed. They had expressions ranging from disgusted to worried at Simon’s display of stuffing. I muffled a laugh that escaped my mouth. Once I’d made it up to Simon, he seemed to register my presence, which was impressive since he usually had a one-track mind when it came to eating.

“MmfROse!” he grunted as he attempted to swallow his overflowing mouthful. “Could you?” His eyes glinted with pain and pleasure.

“Of course, Your Highness,” I said slowly while trying my best to hide the lust from my tone. I knelt down in front of him familiarly. I continued to hear grunts and moans from the prince above me as my hands began their work. He was feeling pretty full already and there were still three loaves of bread and a decent portion of meat left.

“Ah,” he groaned as he took a small breather. He leaned back, giving me mouth-watering view of his distended physique. The tight pants were cutting painfully into his gut, evidenced by the tender red line I could see on his tummy as he leaned back into his chair. His shirt, which we thought was better fitting than his pants, had bunched up at the top of his belly, leaving the bottom bit exposed. I grinned as my hands got the privilege to touch his doughy skin. He sighed in contentment as I did. “I’m ready,” he instructed someone, and I began hearing him guzzling down food again. He was already stuffed, so he went slower than usual, taking more time to burp and moan after each bite. My hands worked their way along his huge middle as he finished his mammoth feast. I looked up at him as his hands fell to his sides in exhaustion. The fat on his sides was threatening to hang over the chair, despite the fact that it was already wider than all the other dining chairs. He took shallow breaths, as though the air was taking up too much space inside his already overstuffed body. I heard plates clattering as the room began being cleaned.

“Rose?”

“Hm?” I glanced up as his hand came over one of mine.

“Did you enjoy your lunch?” he asked tiredly with sloping eyelids.

“I did,” I said, leaving out the odd encounter I had with that old woman. I didn’t want to think about that anymore.

“Walk us back to my chambers,” he said.

“Ah, that’s much better,” Simon sighed as his clothes were discarded once we’d reached his room again. “I had a brilliant idea,” he began as he slowly lumbered to his usual spot on his bed.

“What’s that?” I inquired as I put his clothes away.

“I realized that my afternoon nap is usually when you eat lunch.”

“It is,” I agreed, curious as to why he was dragging his statement out like this.

“And you know only we see each other during day-hours,” he hinted. I turned to look at him with an expression that said ‘Get on with it’. He laughed at me. “So I had the brilliant idea of having you eat lunch at the same time as me so that we would both take a nap after lunch. Together, I mean.”

My eyes widened. That was a brilliant idea.

“What are you waiting for? Get over here,” he instructed. I let loose a laugh as I snuggled my way into his incredibly comfortable bed. He pulled me up tight next to him to where we were facing each other on the pillow and his belly spilled against mine. My hands were on his gut in an instant.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep with this thing teasing me,” I seriously worried. I wanted his flesh on me in the most primal of ways.

“I think you’ll manage,” he countered, then he whispered impossibly quiet, “When we wake, I’m going to try one of your suggestions.”

The gulp of air I swallowed wasn’t enough to keep me from feeling faint.