BHM To Serve (BHM, FFA, WG, Historical)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by fiestyMad, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nov 4, 2019 #21

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

I'm a fan of your diction: puddle, pillow, lumber... it brings to life the deliciousness of Simon's body. I'm still waiting if my premonition will turn out to be true or not.
    Thank you for the new chapters; looking forward to more.

2. Nov 5, 2019 #22

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

I appreciate your compliments so much! Ah, I'm excited to write more. I'm loving writing this :)

3. Nov 5, 2019 #23

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

You're very welcome. It's always a good sign when you enjoy writing your own story. Do you drool over Simon, too? I always lust after my own characters. There are way too few BHM stories here IMO.
    You know, reading your story I felt like continuing on one of my own that I've had on the back burner for a while. I only upload once I've finished so as not to leave people dangling while I'm battling writer's block, so it'll be a while until you can see it here but until then I'm having fun with my own juicy protagonist.

fiestyMad and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  4. Nov 6, 2019 #24

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

omg YES! lusting over your own characters is half the fun! I can’t wait to read yours when you finish :)

5. Nov 6, 2019 #25

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

You can read the two uploaded a while ago: The Untouchables and The Improved You.

fiestyMad likes this.
  6. Nov 7, 2019 #26

butterful

butterful

butterful

I made an account just to comment on this story! I love everything about it. Can't wait to read the next installment :)

fiestyMad and RVGleason like this.
  7. Nov 7, 2019 #27

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Thank you, Butterfly, for signing up. It's such a boost for authors. :)

RVGleason likes this.
  8. Nov 8, 2019 #28

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

I love this story so much! Please continue soon!

fiestyMad likes this.
  9. Nov 9, 2019 #29

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 7

Lots of servants go through the belongings of nobles. It’s a way to try and understand how irrevocably different their lives were from ours. We had no riches, no gowns or jewels. It made our jobs more interesting to sift through the possessions that made these people so much ‘better’ than us. And truly, there were no repercussions for our nosiness, so long as you didn’t flaunt any privy knowledge to others. See, the high born pretended as if we didn’t exist, and that was why they would never have assumed we’d learn so much about them. I had heard of a few servants who were beheaded for spying for other nations or rivals, but everyone did it. Only the stupid ones shared their newfound knowledge with others. I had done it plenty of times. The social complexity of court was a riddle that kept my brain occupied while doing mindless tasks. Finding new pieces for the puzzle was fun.

But now, as I stood alone in Simon’s chambers, I felt as if I shouldn’t go through his things. I shouldn’t look around without his knowledge. I had, in only one day, built some kind of loyalty to him that surpassed even my own curiosity. So, I sat in front of the fireplace to lessen the chill in my bones while I waited. I watched the flames lick the wood, slowly poisoning it with heat. Soon, the glow of the flames had heated me enough that I stood to get away from its grasp. I sat on the edge of the huge bed. It was more comfortable than anything I’d ever sat on. Except maybe when I sat on Simon.

I chose to inspect the room with my eyes only, purely out of boredom. I spent nearly the entire day in here, but under candlelight, it looked different. I noted the rows of books on one side of his bed. I wondered if he liked to read or if they were simply educational books. His desk looked to be the least used item of furniture in the room, which didn’t surprise me since he always chose to sit on his bed while in the room. I understand completely. I audibly sighed as I gave in and leaned into his bed properly. It felt as it if perfectly melted into the contours of my skin. I closed my eyes in bliss at the relief this position offered to my sore body. In the village, I served in taverns or helped my father tend to our livestock, which was pathetically only two chickens and one goat. That work tired me, but not nearly as much as being at court. The posture I had to maintain combined with the uncomfortable sleeping conditions and workload often left me waking with aches. But maybe that wouldn’t be the case anymore. Working for Simon today hadn’t been nearly as demanding as the other posts I’d held here. And he let me rest a bit here and there, I remembered. I contemplated this with closed eyes as I shifted to a more comfortable position on my side. Oh yes, this bed was perfectly comfortable. I nuzzled my head further into the plush blankets before my eyes involuntarily cemented themselves shut.

The sound of the heavy wooden door swinging closed startled me and I jumped out of sleep as if I were a startled animal. Embarrassment colored my cheeks as I sat up in his bed.

“I’m sorry, that took longer than I’d expected. I nearly fell asleep listening to her,” Simon attempted to make me feel less guilty about my impromptu nap and I appreciated it.

“I obviously used the time well,” I replied with a sideways smile. Simon’s shirt was still busted, and he began unbuttoning the rest the ruined garment as he moved towards me. I stood to assist him.

“Thank you,” he sighed as my fingers worked much more efficiently on the small buttons than his. “You should rest tonight. We can talk tomorrow,” he muttered into my hair as his head was so much higher than mine.

“Did you think you’d get out of it that easily?” I questioned boldly, looking up at his eyes, which were squinted in response to my cheekiness. “I’m feeling quite refreshed actually,” I pressed.

“Ah, alright. You are persistent,” he relented with twinkling eyes.

When Simon was changed, he took his usual spot in the middle of his bed and I sat on the edge until he pulled me in closer to him. I giggled in child-like glee. I fit easily next to him, and rested my hand atop the highest part of his belly.

10. Nov 9, 2019 #30

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

“Okay. Talk,” I spat out in forced seriousness. I would have preferred to continue laughing around with him, but we really needed to get a grasp on what was going on with us before it went too far.

“I didn’t mean to be curt with you earlier. I’m just confused. I need to clarify a few things,” he said slowly. I nodded along for him to elaborate. “You kissed me.” My cheeks must’ve nearly singed my skin, they were so hot.

“I-I did…” I admitted slowly.

“I didn’t expect you to do that. You see, Rose, I am used to a lot of things. I’m used to revulsion, fake pleasantries, snickering behind my back… but I was not expecting you. I knew that somehow, I think, since the first day I saw you. Yesterday. I knew you weren’t being fake. That realness intrigued me. But still, I want to believe I was right, that you are genuine. I want to believe that with my whole heart, but my brain thinks logically, and it doesn’t make sense.” He exhaled loudly.

“What doesn’t make sense?” My voice came out like a mouse.

“Why you would kiss me. Why you argued the idea that everyone would think I'm disgusting. Why you find such joy in fondling what most find sinful, my body. I need an explanation, because my brain is at war over this. At first, I was caught up in the moment. I didn’t question your attraction to me, because it was so,” he searched for the word with pursed lips, “primal. But my mind disagreed. You see, it’s not uncommon for women to try and throw themselves at me. I’m unwed and a future king. They try to hide their distaste for me, but I can always see it. I didn’t see that in you, but you may just be the best actor I’ve ever had the pleasure to perform with.”

I licked my lips before replying.

“I didn’t know either. I… I just knew that I didn’t want you to believe any of those things you were saying. I was hesitant to even admit it to myself,” I realized. “I was immediately attracted to you, and I wasn’t sure why. When you were saying what those other people thought of you, I just couldn’t allow you to think that’s what everyone thinks. Because I don’t. I don’t know why I kissed you, but it was possibly my favorite moment of my life,” I expelled.

“I’d agree; kissing a beautiful woman might be the highlight of mine as well. I hope you know that I only became frustrated about my own insecurities. That’s the problem, I get worked up and the only way to calm my brain is by eating,” Simon admitted with slight embarrassment. “But you…” he hesitated. “You like this.” He grabbed his stomach from underneath and shook it a few times for emphasis. My eyes reveled in the sight. As soon as he released his flesh, my hands were on him, caressing the wobbling flesh.

“I don’t think I could fake this if I tried,” I said in a small voice. I looked up to the familiar sight of his eyes on me. “Is that okay?”

“Am I dreaming?” he chuckled. “It’s more than okay. God, I can’t believe this.” He continued his guttural laugh, which I appreciated the ripples it sent through his ocean of a stomach. “I always expected food to be my only mistress, but now…”

Suddenly, my face was summoned to his by the pudgy hand pulling the back of my head. The moment our lips met, the familiar dance of our tongues commenced. There was one nagging thought that caused me to pull away.

“You could never be with me,” I abruptly stated. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

“Don’t say that,” he whispered gently. “When I’m king, you can be whoever I say you are.”

wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  11. Nov 10, 2019 #31

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

fireonthemountain

“Don’t say that,” he whispered gently. “When I’m king, you can be whoever I say you are.”

[​IMG]

Unbasher and fiestyMad like this.
  12. Nov 10, 2019 #32

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

this is my favorite thing

13. Nov 10, 2019 #33

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Wow. Sizzling and yet so sweet. I'm in love with those two. Thank you so much for this story and for posting so regularly!

fiestyMad likes this.