BHM To Serve (BHM, FFA, WG, Historical)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by fiestyMad, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Oct 24, 2019 #1

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

To Serve
    by fiestyMad

Part 1

"Rose!" a voice shouted, effectively stirring me from my restless sleep. "You're going to be late! Get dressed," Gretchen shook my shoulders until my eyes focused on her face. I quickly shot up from my cot and threw on my skirt and corset, tying the cheaply made thing expertly with my hands behind my back.

"I'm so sorry! What time is it?" I asked, flustered. Gretchen had already headed out the door and into the hallway that lead from the servant's quarters and I hastily lagged behind, still fixing my blouse and corset.

"It's half past. The prince will wake soon. You'd better not let the Stewardess know you've overslept again in your first week," Gretchen muttered, half sympathetic but with obvious displeasure.

"I didn't have to wake up so early in the village... I'll adjust, it won't happen again," I replied, feeling slightly defeated. It was only my first week working at court and I was already making a mess of things. Typical.

"You'd better. If I were you," the older woman turned as we reached the servant's entrance to the kitchen, "I'd try and gain favor with some nobles or even the royal family if you want any shot at making enough money to pay off your family's debt to the crown." I swallowed sharply at her words, but nodded. Gretchen looked at me with scrutiny, her hazel eyes boring into mine for a moment too long before she abruptly entered the kitchen. I followed after a beat.

Court was... intense. I'd been trying out different tasks since most servants worked a specific area. Before they placed me though, they were having me help where needed until they saw what suited me best. I'd already done laundry, which was fun. There was no interaction with nobles and lots of servant gossip to be shared. I also had cleaned a family of nobles' chamber while they were visiting court yesterday, and that was difficult work. The only upside to that task was seeing all of the beautiful gowns and jewels that these high born wealthy people acquired. I had always wanted to be able to wear things like that, but unfortunately I was born into a family of peasants. My acquisition of this job at court was practically the best thing anyone in my family had ever done.

"Alright, let's start moving these platters to the table. The prince will be down soon," one of the chefs said, startling me out of my thoughts. I'd been warned about serving meals, specifically the crown prince's meals. He had a... well a notoriously large appetite. The gossip between servants suggested that the king allowed his son to indulge privately in a separate dining room because his gluttony was meant to be a 'private affair'. I didn't quite know what to make of that information, but the amount of food that was being transferred to the dining room was truly more than I've ever seen in one place in my entire life. There were platters of pastries, all kinds of bread, piles of meat, sausage and bacon mostly, along with fruit in abundance and some strange bowls filled with a mush-like mixture I'd never seen before. The amount was truly excessive. My task was filling chalices for the prince, which meant I had to carry three large pitchers to the private dining room. My thin and undernourished arms shook under the weight and I prayed that I wouldn’t spill anything. Following the line of other servers, we reached the private dining room that was West of the extravagant main dining room where the other royals ate. I noticed that more servants were scheduled to serve and prepare the prince’s meal than the other meal, despite the fact that they would be serving around twenty people and we were only serving one, but I’d learned by my first few days at court that asking questions was not always the best way to get information. When we reached the still-extravagant, but much smaller dining room, I placed down pitchers filled with milk, water, and wine. As I set each pitcher down carefully as to not spill, I saw that my fellow servers began to bow towards something behind me. I quickly finished and spun around. Before bowing, I took in who I saw.

So this was Prince Simon. His head was topped with curly brown hair that framed his face. He had a softness to his face that made him look truly kind. He sported a double chin before the rest of his body was covered in what must have been the most expensive tailor made ensemble I'd laid eyes on. It was blue and red patterned fabric that looked like the highest of quality, threaded together with gold. I noticed his stomach immediately, which was by far the largest aspect of his body. Though concealed with fantastic clothes, it stuck out considerably and seemed to be straining the gorgeous outfit. After my quick appraisal, I curtsied.

"Your Highness, your breakfast is served," someone behind me announced. I quickly joined the other servants standing by the walls of the room. We are trained to not be noticed by the courtiers, but always be nearby should they need anything. Prince Simon nodded and waltzed to his chair, which I noticed was slightly larger than the other chairs at the table. His walk was more of a strut, but he seemed to shift his bulk to each foot with a bit of a waddle. Once he took his seat, I met him at the table to fill his chalice, just as I'd been trained to.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2019
    Clandy Caine likes this.
  2. Oct 24, 2019 #2

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

"Your Majesty," I said, lowering my head in respect, "would you like something to drink? Milk, maybe water, juice, or wine?" I didn't look up until I was done speaking. When I did, I met big brown eyes staring right into mine.

"I'll start with milk, thank you." He eyed me further as I filled his chalice. "Pastries to go with my milk," he announced, looking at me yet again. I put the pitcher down with shaky hands at his unwavering eye contact. I noticed his eyes were a warm shade of brown as they bored into mine. Luckily he was distracted by the food’s arrival to continue his staring contest with me. Five or so servants loaded up the pastries onto his plate. Each one that was placed was almost immediately eaten by the prince. He simply shoved them into his mouth with a grunt, chewed, drank some of his milk, and swallowed. I watched in disbelief as he put away eight pastries before I filled his milk again. He did not show signs of slowing down, and often moaned as each new flavor entered his mouth. "More," he demanded when he'd finished the pastries entirely. There must have been over two dozen in the kitchen, I remembered... My cheeks flushed at his unabashed gluttony. Again his plate was refilled, but with meat this time. "Water," he murmured, his cheeks filled with food. I grabbed a fresh chalice and poured the liquid quickly. He ate the meat slower, each sausage, bacon or piece of ham was chewed fully before another took its place. He gulped down the water like a fiend. I was refilling it constantly. As he continued shoving food into his face, I noticed his posture. Sitting down, I could see that his midsection took up most of his lap as he sat. It seemed to be straining the confines of his shirt as he mercilessly filled it with food. Occasionally, he would pause and belch or rub his stomach while taking some deep breaths. Once he'd finished with the piles of meat, he seemed to take a short breather. He leaned back into his chair, causing his gut to be seen in all of its bloated glory. "Fruit," he demanded. A set of servants fed him grapes and sliced melon while he sat back contentedly. This went on for several minutes, until nearly all of the fruit was cleared. "I'll take my wine now," he said directly to me once he sat back up. I felt my cheeks heat as I poured the purple liquid. Once again, food was immediately placed in front of him. I couldn't understand how he possibly had any room left to eat. The mush in the bowls were gone very fast since he simply tipped the bowl to his lips and slurped it all down, along with his first glass of wine. I poured more as he shoved the expertly baked types of bread into his mouth. The only bread I'd ever known before coming here was the stale kind, but this was freshly made and smelled heavenly. Each loaf didn't last long, though the prince was slowing down considerably. "Uhhhhghghg...." he groaned, holding his stomach with one hand while continuing to shove food into his mouth with the other hand. I stood in awe at his greed. There was absolutely no way his stomach wasn’t aching, I thought. My cheeks were flushed as I observed, but I wasn’t sure why.

"Are you satiated, Your Majesty?" someone asked after moments ragged breathing. The prince nodded and leaned back into his chair. I felt his stare again and walked up to his side.

"May I get you anything, Your Highness?" I inquired, wondering if perhaps he was looking at me because he wanted something.

"Yes, you may. Pour me more milk, would you?" I complied. He looked at me before nodding at the chalice and motioned that I bring it to his lips to let him drink. I obliged, carefully lifting it to his soft lips. He moaned as the liquid hit his tongue.

After he drained the glass, I asked, "Anything else I can do for you, My Lord?" The other servants were clearing plates and cleaning the insane amount of dishes.

"Actually, yes. Would you mind... easing my burden by giving my stomach a rub?" he responded. Although I knew this was a demand, it sounded a bit like a question. The request was odd, yes, but after eating the amount he just did, I felt it made sense and nodded eagerly as not to make him embarrassed.

"Let me know how this feels," I said softly as I knelt down in front of him and began kneading the hefty flesh. I blushed and nearly panted as I ran my hands around his middle, not knowing exactly why. I'd never felt someone so fat before. I could feel that his midsection was tight from his feast, but there was a softness underneath. The vast expanse of his stomach took up half of his thighs as he sat and had a soft, pillowy quality from what I could feel over his clothes. He let out a contented sigh as I worked my fingers around his expansive stomach.

"That feels incredible," he informed me. I looked up to find his eyes on me yet again. He looked simply huge from this angle. "I don't remember you. Have you worked at court long?" he asked. I wasn't sure what exactly to say. I was trained to be invisible help, but when the Crown Prince asks you a question, you'd better answer it. I also didn't know why he wondered or cared. I blushed deeper as I contemplated this for a few seconds.

"I was only just hired. It's my first week," I said, staring at my hands on his middle and purposefully not meeting his gaze, though I could feel that it was still on me.

"Ah," he expressed in realization. "I knew I wouldn't forget seeing someone like you." He muttered the last bit slowly, as if he didn't quite want me to hear. I looked up, my impulses getting the better of me. Prince Simon's face swiftly became neutral and I lowered my eyes immediately. "That should be good for now," he said louder. I let my hands fall and stood up slowly, still looking down respectfully. All evidence of his expansive feast had been put away while I massaged his middle and we were now alone in the dining room. "You may look at me," he ordered as he slowly got to his feet. His face was a bit strained from his overstretched stomach, but he seemed okay once he got to a standing position. I looked up at him obediently. "Tell me your name."

"It's Rose, Your Highness."

And with that, he slowly wandered out of the room.

3. Oct 24, 2019 #3

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 2

My feet were aching to sit down, but unfortunately working at court didn’t allow for much resting. After clearing the prince’s feast, I was expected to shine all of the silverware as it was washed and reset the tables in both dining rooms. After that, I cleaned the kitchen while the chefs and bakers got started on lunch. Serving lunch in the main dining room was much more relaxed than breakfast with the prince. Serving food to nobles who don’t even acknowledge your existence somehow makes the job easier, not to mention the fact that we were serving about half the amount of food. The best part about serving lunch was that I got to overhear all of the gossip that the high-born were discussing. Like I said, servants were invisible to the rich and powerful, which meant I was a fly on the wall while filling their cups.

“I just don’t understand how King Nimes puts up with her. She practically lets her son make a mockery of the kingdom with how he behaves. And yet, she acts as though she’s oblivious!”

“King Nimes can’t do anything without her approval, being King Consort you know? She has all the real power there. He probably can’t change her mind on the matter of Prince Simon.”

“Sometimes I wonder about her. I know royals are divinely appointed, but I want to know why our Holy God would let that nut-job be in charge around here!”

“Lady Gardworth!”

The two gossips giggled and chastised one another, entirely oblivious to my eavesdropping.

Later, when I was off duty for the night, I considered what I’d overheard.

I knew from the townsfolk in my village that Queen Vanessa was… out there. She didn’t exactly have a strong grasp on politics and her husband and advisors were truly running the nation. But what I hadn’t known, was that she was the reason that her son was allowed to neglect his princely duties in favor of feasting. I felt my cheeks heat up again at the thought of the prince. I wondered why he was looking at me so intently while I rubbed his stomach. I wondered why on earth he would want to eat that much in one sitting. I tried my hardest to ignore my racing thoughts while I got ready for bed.

“Rose?” I heard from the hall. I leaned out into the hallway and saw Gretchen and the Stewardess standing just down the hall.

“Yes?” I replied. The two older women glanced at each other worriedly.

“You’ve been assigned to a permanent post,” the Stewardess explained, her features smoothing from their previously nervous expression.

“Oh, how exciting,” I murmured, a smile creeping onto my face. She seemed to sigh at my response.

“From now on you will directly serve Prince Simon in all matters, as per his personal request. You will do anything he asks, day or night. That is your post,” the woman said shakily, though her expression gave nothing away.

I suddenly felt dizzy. Prince Simon… requested me to serve him personally?

“I- uh, what shall I do? When do I report for duty? Where are his chambers?” I stuttered out my questions as a lump calcified in my throat.

“For tomorrow, Gretchen will show you to his chambers and introduce you to His Highness, but after that, you will report directly to the Prince.”

“W-why me?” I wondered quietly. Gretchen gave me a sympathetic look.

“That’s a question only Prince Simon can answer, my dear. Now, get some rest. Tomorrow is a big day.” The Stewardess walked off cooly. Gretchen followed after a small sigh.

4. Oct 24, 2019 #4

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

The next morning, my hands shook nearly uncontrollably. I could barely get dressed. I tried splashing some cool water on my face to help my nerves, but it just made me wet and nervous.

“Look who’s up on time? Let’s get going,” Gretchen’s voice echoed loudly in the morning air. I nodded once before following her down a series of hallways I’d never been through. Distantly, I could hear her explaining the route I should take to get from the servants quarters to the Prince’s chambers, but I could barely concentrate over my own heartbeat that vibrated in my ears. It became increasingly difficult to swallow as we came closer to the thick, wooden doors that stood at the end of the corridor. His room.

“My dear, you need to get yourself together. The Prince asked for you specifically, Rose! This could be your chance to gain favor and better your position at court. And your family could benefit from a higher wage, as you very well know. Whatever you did that made such an impression on His Highness is surely not worth throwing away over some silly nerves.” Gretchen exhaled powerfully at the end of her speech.

“You’re right,” I agreed, trying my best to put on a brave face. He must have liked me. That thought comforted me definitely more than it should have. Gretchen eyed me closely before leading me through the doors. There were two guards standing before yet another double door.

“His Highness’ new servant,” Gretchen announced to the looming Kingsguards. One nodded and opened the door.

“Your new servant, Your Excellency,” the guard announced with a bow.

“Send her in,” I heard the Prince reply from inside.

“Best of luck,” Gretchen said and gave my arm a reassuring squeeze.

“I thought you were going in with me,” I said frantically, but she was already on her way out. Don’t be nervous, I resolved when I realized that I was on my own. I took one last deep breath before passing through the open doorway. As soon as I crossed the threshold, the guard closed the door harshly, causing me to jump.

“Someone’s a bit fidgety this morning,” Prince Simon said, humor painting his features. I began to smile back before bowing. I internally scolded myself for looking at him before bowing. “Oh, you really oughtn't do all that. It’s just the two of us,” he told me.

“O-of course,” I stammered. I felt that familiar heat burning in my cheeks as I stood upright again. It was then that I took a moment to inspect my surroundings. His room was large, and brassly decorated. There were patterned rugs covering every inch of the floor and the stone walls were decorated with portraits of him, as well as his family and presumably his ancestors. He sat atop the largest bed I’d ever seen. I could easily fit ten of me across the bed and still have ample room. The bed had four posts made of glossy dark wood, almost the same shade as his hair.

Oh and Prince Simon! He was still dressed in what I assume was is nightware. It was cream colored fabric that seemed to loosely drape his large frame, but from what I could see, he still looked as enormous as he had yesterday, even without the tight clothes to accentuate.

“Come here, Rose,” he demanded. I walked towards the side of his bed and respectfully looked downward. “Look at me,” he said, softly this time. I complied, my eyes seeming to linger on his pleasant face. He had the smoothest skin that surrounded those almond eyes. “Let’s go over some ground rules,” he suggested, leaning back into his headboard. As he did, I caught site of more of his body. His stomach, though covered in such a loose garment, took up most of his lap and his chubby hands rested atop it.

“Now, Rose. You might be wondering why I would request you specifically to serve me and only me. I’m afraid I don’t have a clear answer to that myself, but if I ever do figure it out, you’ll be the first to know. However, since you are serving me now, we should go over some ground rules.”

I nodded. I blushed despite myself.

“Good. Firstly, when we are alone, I don’t want you to waste your time with the formalities. You can look at me when you wish, simply call me Simon, and no more bowing. In your presence, I’d like to be able to be myself. That being said, when we are in the presence of others, I’m afraid you will have to go back to tiptoeing around me as everyone else in this castle does. Is that clear?” he asked, looking me in the eye intensely.

“Yes Your- I mean Simon.” I flinched at my own mistake.

“You’re a fast learner. That’s good. Secondly, I want you to do as I say, but don’t feel as though everything I say is an order. If I’m ever being unfair, please speak up. Of course, only when we are alone, that is.”

“Well, Simon-” I began.

“Ah, already catching on, I see,” he said, bemused.

“I only meant, I don’t think anything you ask of me will be unfair. I am a servant. It’s my job to do everything you say,” I explained. I don’t know why, but the more relaxed our dynamic became, the more nervous I got.

“You might later regret saying that.” He let out a short laugh. “The last rule is that you must never judge me. I don’t think you are the judgemental type, and I always want you to be able to speak freely in front of me, but it’s important to me that you are as open minded as you can be. As you’ve seen already, I have some peculiar afflictions. I don’t want to feel ashamed in front of you. Do you think you can do that?”

For the first time in the conversation, he looked uneasy. I wondered if he genuinely thought I was going to say that I couldn’t help but judge him and quit on the spot.

“That will not be a problem,” I spoke gently, trying to reassure him. It seemed to work.

“Excellent. Glad that that’s out of the way. Now, for your first task, help me get dressed. I’m starving!”

5. Oct 24, 2019 #5

Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Ghostboo

I made an account after years of lurking just to tell you that this is incredible! Historical fiction is my all time favorite genre, and your way with words is one of the best I’ve seen in awhile. I can’t wait for the rest!

Tad and fiestyMad like this.
  6. Oct 24, 2019 #6

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Thank you so much! That’s so sweet of you, I genuinely appreciate it.

7. Oct 24, 2019 #7

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

So many good bhm stories now...moar!

fiestyMad likes this.
  8. Oct 24, 2019 #8

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Well I just sucked the first chapters of this back like Prince Simon with his pastry course, and I agree with him: more!

fiestyMad likes this.
  9. Oct 25, 2019 #9

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 3

Simon ate an equally large breakfast today, and I got another front row seat. Today, instead of waiting on him (the other kitchen maids did that), I simply got to stand at his right hand and watch. Again, I found myself hypnotized by his nearly insatiable appetite. It seemed that the only thing that kept him from eating everything in his sight was the confinement of his stomach. Still, he stretched it to aching. He groaned and moaned while continuing to shove food into his face. I suddenly felt shaky in my knees at the sound. I don’t know why, but his excessive eating made me… impressed? Yes, but maybe that’s not the right word...

Oh, and getting this robust prince into his outfit for his morning feast was quite the endeavor. For starters, it was obviously too small (of course, I didn’t mention this to him). I had to get very up close and personal to even tug the garment on. The outfit was just as extravagant as yesterday’s ensemble, but this time the fabric was gold and white, with a high collar that went all the way up to his double chin.

But now! His outfit was nearly bursting at the seams as he continued to inhale every morsel the kitchen had to offer. When I’d gotten him dressed this morning, I’d had to tug the pants up around his huge gut. It had felt soft, though heavy against my hands. Now, I figured it’d feel firm after this unrelenting gluttonous feast.

“Are you through, My Lord?” someone asked after Simon had leaned back into his dining chair with an ‘oof’. He nodded slowly, as if even moving his head was a difficult task while this stuffed.

“Rose? Would you?” he asked me, looking down at his incredibly distended middle.

“Yes, Your Highness,” I answered with the formal head bow. It felt foolish already to do such a thing considering our talk earlier about formalities. I laughed internally as I knelt in front of him. I shot a glance up at him for a moment before placing my hands on his midsection, which did feel considerably firmer than it had only an hour previously.

“Be very gentle. I may have overdid it today,” Simon said exhaustedly. I nodded and ran my hands around the expanse of his stomach. His eyes seemed to close in bliss as I worked my way around his gut. His stomach was largest around his navel, but had a little hang to it at the bottom. I noticed that this part was the softest to touch. It did take up a large amount of his lap as he sat, but less so when he leaned far back into his chair as he was. Still, his gut came up very high in front of his chest and probably rested a few inches outward from it. I had noticed this morning that while his stomach was incredibly large, the rest of him wasn’t far behind in size. Though it was hard to see in clothes, his arms and back were what I could only call fluffy. His legs, however large, looked more defined than the rest of him, and I had to guess it was because they had to carry around such an oversized body. I contemplated this as I continued to massage Simon’s stomach. After some time had passed, I heard Simon’s voice.

“Walk me back to my chambers,” he ordered. I stood, unsure if I should help him out of his chair or not. With a grunt, he independently pulled his mammoth body into a standing position. I held his meaty arm for balance as we slowly made our way out of the dining room. “Oh,” he would groan occasionally, leaning forward and clutching his stomach.

“Are you alright?” I asked, alarmed. It didn’t seem normal for someone to eat until they were genuinely in pain.

“Yes, I just ate too much,” he moaned. After a few heavy breaths, he began his slow pace. Although his chambers were only about a minute’s walk from the dining room, his post-breakfast walking speed made it so that we didn’t make it back to his room for nearly ten minutes.

wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  10. Oct 25, 2019 #10

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Once we had entered his room, Simon made his way to his bed and huffed as he sat heavily onto the enormous mattress. He leaned back and idly rubbed bottom of his gut with one hand, a grimace still painting his face from the exertion.

“Can I ask you a question?” I wondered aloud, not bothering to look down since we were alone.

“If you’d like,” he exhaled. I wandered closer to the side of his bed, still standing nearly a foot away.

“Why do you eat so much, if it pains you like this?” I inquired. I tried my best to sound curious instead of condescending. His eyes met mine and seemed to visibly soften as he read my expression.

“That’s a very good question. Would you help me out of this stupid thing? It’s not very comfortable. We’ll have to have the tailor come up here and get new measurements this afternoon,” the young prince rambled as he began tugging at the sleeves of his garment. I stared at him for a moment before moving closer to aid his unsuccessful attempts at removing the constricting fabric from his swollen torso.

“So, you aren’t going to answer my question?” I clarified, not looking at him.

“I said you could ask me a question, not that I would answer it,” he said through his teeth while smirking innocently.

I huffed in response, still pulling the tight thing from his oversized flesh. I saw Simon roll his eyes at my obvious annoyance.

“You ask things that many others already have. My answers never satisfy them,” he shrugged as I tugged his remaining arm from the sleeve.

“And what would that dissatisfactory answer be?” I pressed, a little surprised at my own boldness.

“Look at you, curious as a cat!” Simon exclaimed while I bent down to pull his pants from his legs.

“It’s only natural to wonder about things,” I murmured. I was slightly disappointed that he hadn’t decided to confide in me, but who was I kidding? I was only my first day. Simon barely knew me at all.

“Thank you,” Simon said once he was rid of his constricting clothes. I had been so preoccupied with my own interrogation, that I hadn’t even been paying attention to what I had been doing. Simon was nearly naked on his bed in front of me. He had his undergarments on, a skin tight shirt and short pants that only fell just below his knee. It was uncustomary to see the opposite sex in such attire, especially since we were both unwed. Still, I felt as though I couldn’t look away.

His puffy cheeks and thick double chin laid way to broad shoulders that looked as though they were padded with fat. His arms were on full display, each one larger than both of my legs put together and had the same smooth skin as his face, untouched by blemishes. His gut was still huge, but above its looming dome were his chest, which was all but two fatty pecs that had a slight sag to them. His gut sat heavily on his legs, which were parted as he sat. I continued to appraise him as he scooted back into a more comfortable position in the center of his bed. I watched as his flesh rippled at each small scooting movement. I noticed my cheeks felt incredibly warm. I swallowed audibly.

“Rose,” Simon called. Suddenly, I realized I’d been caught staring. And not just staring, but… admiring him? I wasn’t even really sure what I was doing. I quickly directed my gaze at one of the patterns on his fancy rugs. “You can place those back into my wardrobe,” he said lightly. I sighed in slight relief that he hadn’t called me out for my inappropriateness. I didn’t look at him as I walked to the wardrobe and folded the garment alongside dozens of others. I slowly turned to walk back towards the subject of my unprecedented fixation.

“Have you eaten yet today?” Simon asked as I approached. I took a deep breath before meeting his gaze.

“No,” I answered simply. He nodded.

“Go and make yourself something. Report back here in an hour. I’m going to take a nap,” the prince told me, turning away from me in his bed. I said nothing as I exited out of the heavy wooden doors. I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I used all of my will to keep them from spilling over.

Why did I think that I wouldn’t screw this up? That’s all I ever do! Hell, that’s what my family does, which is why I’m here in the first place, to pay off their debts. I didn’t even go near the kitchen, but instead headed straight for my cot in the servants quarters. I laid down angrily, my frail body shaking as a pathetic sob escaped my lips. I was so stupid! Simon was definitely going to fire me after this. I mean, it was one of his three rules not to judge him, and there I was inspecting him like he was a piece of prized meat. Not only that, but the thoughts I’ve been having about him are… deviant. I couldn’t ignore that any longer. I was oddly… attracted to him. The tears continued to rain down my cheeks as I spiraled.

“What do you think you’re doing in-” Gretchen stopped suddenly when she heard the ragged breathing of my unstable crying fit. “Rose! What are you doing? What happened?” She moved to sit on the edge of my cot and placed a comforting hand on my leg.

“I ruined it! I ruined everything!” I spat through my aching throat.

“How? Tell me exactly what happened,” she demanded, but there was unspoken patience in her voice. I had a feeling that she had a soft spot for me for whatever reason.

“I helped him take off his clothes,” I mumbled nearly incoherently through my uneven breaths, “and I was so rude! I just stared at him a-a-and he caught me staring! Now he’s gonna fire me,” I finished, the tears spilling rapidly.

“Rose, calm down!” Gretchen shouted shrilly, effectively snapping me out of my crying fit momentarily. “What exactly did he say?”

“H-he told me to go eat something and to report back in an hour… I know he’s just thinking of an excuse to fire me! Why else would he dismiss me?” I panted, a little more relaxed after Gretchen’s loudness moments ago.

“Dear, you’re overthinking things! Staring at someone is maybe not the best way to make a first impression, but I highly doubt he’d fire you over it. He’d sooner release you back to the Stewardess,” she explained soothingly.

“Uh, I guess you’re right,” I whispered, feeling stupid all over again for overreacting so intensely.

“Of course I am! Go make yourself some sustenance and head back to him. Hiding out here will do your situation no good. If you report as he asked and do everything ever so politely, he’ll forget all about your erratic behavior,” she told me with a dismissal wave of her hand.

“Okay ma’am,” I mumbled as I sat up.

“There’s a reason he wanted you, dear. He’s never requested someone specifically. He must be at least the slightest bit fond of you. I don’t think one blunder could ruin this for you,” Gretchen reassured me before leaving the room.

11. Oct 28, 2019 #11

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I am spoiled...and still want more!

fiestyMad likes this.
  12. Oct 28, 2019 #12

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 4

“Simon, about earlier-”

He held up a hand to silence me.

“There’s nothing to say. I’m aware of what I look like and that it must be unusual for you to see me that way. We’ve already established that your curiosity is in abundance.” He smiled shyly. “I don’t think there’s anything else to say,” he informed me. I took a moment to let his words be absorbed fully.

“You aren’t… angry with me?” I inquired further. He laughed deeply. His laughter was very rich in sound. It filled the room.

“No, why would you think something silly like that?”

I could think of about a dozen reasons, I thought to myself. I gave a shrug instead.

“You can be honest with me. In fact, you’re probably the only person in this castle besides my parents that would even dare. I like that about you. Now, it’s nearly noon. That’s lunch time,” he said excitedly. I began to understand the amount of joy that Simon felt at mealtimes.

“Let’s be on our way then,” I agreed as I laced my arm through his. He didn’t need assistance walking since he’d digested his enormous breakfast earlier, but he didn’t protest to my proximity. I noticed on the short walk how much taller he was than me. I wasn’t particularly short, but probably a little shorter than the average woman. Simon was about an entire foot taller than me, and the flesh of his midsection rubbed tantalizingly across my chest.

Lunch was just as other-wordly as his other meals. I watched in awe as he packed away three entire birds of duck, a pot of soup, three loaves of bread, about twelve roasted potatoes, and an entire bottle of wine. It seemed impossible that he was even remotely hungry considering how stuffed he was only hours earlier. Again, I felt a warmth in my stomach that I couldn’t explain as he gorged. It seemed… wrong? No, it didn’t feel wrong. It felt really good, in fact. But, there was no way I could be attracted to him. Impossible, I decided.

“Rose,” his unspoken request was answered swiftly as I knelt down in front of him to ease the soreness of his protruding stomach. Over the course of the day, I became more and more comfortable touching him. In fact, I think I liked the belly rubs just as much as he did.

Once Simon and I made our way back to his chambers, he again had me strip him down to his undergarments.

“You don’t have to avoid me like the plague,” Simon teased as he watched me look anywhere but at his plump body.

“I don’t want to be rude,” I explained, roses burning my cheeks.

“You certainly aren’t rude. You’re one of the only people who doesn’t looked disgusted when they gaze upon me.” Simon grew quieter as the conversation became serious. I made a point to look him directly into his glossy eyes.

“Why would anyone be disgusted by you?” I asked. He laughed, but this time it was shrill and not quite so full. It was a bleak sound.

“Because I’m a fat glutton.” His statement was cold and unemotional. I felt unsure of his mood and I looked away.

“And that’s disgusting?” I said to fill the silence. I could think of no real response to his words. Although they were true, I didn’t like the negative connotations that went along with them.

“Pretty much,” he replied grimly.

“What if they’re wrong?” I questioned, feeling more confident as I looked back at his face. He seemed slightly taken aback.

“I don’t think they are, Rose.”

I moved closer, not even entirely sure of what I was doing. All I knew was that I didn’t want Simon to think I agreed with him. I didn’t. I don’t know why, but his appetite intrigued me. I felt allured by his bulk and frankly, turned on by his greed. As I walked directly to his bedside, I stood close to him and looked into his face.

13. Oct 28, 2019 #13

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

“What are you-” he began before I ran my hands along his distended middle. I continued looking into his eyes as I methodically felt his body. He looked confused at first, but after a moment, a small smile lifted his lips. “Rose,” he whispered. I loved how often he said my name. It sounded musical coming from his lips. “Come here.” Large hands tugged on my small waist as I was pulled onto his oversized bed. I continued kneading his gut while bending over him on my knees. He began exploring my body with his hands. It only took a few moments before the tension got to me. Daringly, I leaned down and placed my lips against his. I instantly felt comforted by the moan my action elicited from him. It reminded me of the sounds he made while scarfing down a satisfying meal. His lips were soft and I melted against his flesh while our tongues played tag. His hands found my hair, which was tied back the way all servants wore it. He undid the bun and my black hair fell on my shoulders. He pulled back to look at my face.

“Beautiful,” he whispered as he pulled my face back down to his. I could hardly keep my grin at bay as he continued kissing me. I had never felt very desired before, though I had had a few dalliances when I lived in the village, but none of the boys ever looked at me like that. I felt my insides liquify. The moment to last forever.

A knock on the door startled me to my core. I fell off of his mountainous flesh and quickly pulled my hair up off of my face again. Simon sat up and pulled his covers over his body before answering.

“Yes?” he called loudly.

“Your Highness, the royal tailor his here to take your measurements,” a guard announced with his head peaking though the door.

“Send him in,” Simon said. I prayed to God that my face didn’t look as flushed as it felt. I stood off to the side, reminded of my place with a painful sting.

“Prince Simon! How are you today, my Lord?” the older man who I assumed was the tailor said as he bowed at the door.

“Quite well, Lucien.” Simon said huskily.

“Well, let’s get this over with,” the man named Lucien said with kind eyes. Simon slowly stood and made his way to the center of the room, facing a large mirror. I felt like a fly on the wall, the tailor didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I supposed I should be used to that by now. I could see a tightness in Simon’s face as Lucien ran his tape-measure around various parts of his body. Perhaps this was an uncomfortable experience, to be reminded of your own growing girth by a stranger. Although, come to think of it, Simon hadn’t ever seemed this uncomfortable while I’d touched his body. I felt the searing heat rise to my cheeks. I hadn’t even processed what just happened. Now this was actually something I could be fired for, unlike my overreaction earlier. But for some reason, I didn’t feel at all uneasy. I honestly felt happy. I wasn’t sure what this meant for us, but knowing Simon, he was going to be easygoing and talk with me about it maturely. I admire that about him.

“Should I make an entire set, Sire? Last time you outgrew some before even wearing them. It may be wise to have me make only a week’s worth at a time.” Lucien said this as nicely as possible, but I could see in Simon’s face that he was embarrassed. I, however, was feeling weak in the knees after considering how fast Simon must have been gaining that he would outgrow clothes within a week.

“That seems to make the most practical sense,” Simon said through tight lips.

“Of course. I’ll have those done within the week,” Lucien informed before bowing again and exiting the room. We heard the double doors close and Simon let out an enormous sigh. He sat down heavily into a large desk chair.

“Sometimes in the afternoon, I like to take a walk around the garden. Would you mind?” Simon said after a short silence.

“That sounds delightful,” I responded warmly. “I’ll get your outerwear.”

14. Oct 29, 2019 #14

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

First of all, thank you for posting so frequently.
    Second, I thoroughly enjoy your story. The characters are so sweet, you provide loving details but don't get lost in verbose descriptions but deliver the goods stuff fast :)
    Please keep at it. Stories are how this board has caught my eye and we need more of them.

wiesoauchimmer and fiestyMad like this.
  15. Oct 30, 2019 #15

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

I appreciate you saying that! I have a crazy week, but I’m hoping to update soon ;)

16. Oct 31, 2019 #16

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 5

“It’s beautiful,” I murmured as we meandered through the palace garden.

“Let us stop and admire it, then,” Simon suggested as he peered down at me. He seemed somehow softer than earlier. Not even physically, because he was always soft, but his demeanor towards me seemed more careful. We still hadn’t mentioned our kiss.

He took a seat on a large stone bench and I stood next to him. I tried to ignore the annoyance I felt at the fact that I had to stand off to the side. It was my job, wasn’t it? But for obvious reasons, my first day didn’t seem like work at all; it felt more like the beginning of a friendship, and the stable reminders of my station made me feel like I was chewing tin.

“Are you cold?” Simon asked, pulling me from my reflection. I was. It was fall and the first frost hadn’t hit yet, but my cloak didn’t do a lot to hold off the angry winds.

“A bit,” I admitted through teeth I hadn’t even realized were chattering. He nodded with an amused smile.

“Sit here for now. I don’t want you to catch a cold,” he said as he made room for me on the bench. He still took up most of the grey stone seat, but luckily, my small body didn’t need much room.

“If someone sees, won’t that be odd? Sitting along with a lowly servant?” I didn’t look him in the eye as I asked. He opened his arms in a gesture to have me sit alongside him. I couldn’t fight off the grin as I slid onto the bench.

“Hold this,” Simon instructed as he ripped a string off of is coat, effectively tearing it. “If someone comes by, just act as if you are retying the thing and it will not arise suspicion.”

Well, that’s creative, I thought.

“T-thank you,” I sighed appreciatively.

“Let’s warm those hands of yous,” he offered and pulled my slim fingers under his coat. I felt his oversized flesh envelope my hands and they instantly started to thaw. I audibly sighed in contentment, causing him to chuckle softly. We both faced outward, admiring the vibrant trees as they had begun their transformation from green to fire orange and pale yellow. I felt my breath becoming erratic at his closeness. Now that I’d tasted his lips, it seemed they were all I could think about.

“Is there a reason why you’re blushing? Are you too warm now?” Simon questioned. I turned to him in mild embarrassment. I tried to assemble my thoughts.

“No, the temperature is perfect right here,” I assured him while I purposely ignored the first half of his question.

“You have very soft lips,” Simon whispered as he faced the trees again. I grinned and looked down. He was thinking about me too!

“So do you,” I replied quickly, slightly too quickly, which again made him laugh at me. We both startled at the sound of approaching footsteps and I yanked my hands from under his coat and fiddled with the string in my hand, sliding off the bench to kneel instead. Simon sat up straighter in anticipation.

“My son!”

A chill ran down my spine when I realized it was Queen Vanessa who had spoken. I pretended to finish fixing Simon’s coat and stood up to the side of him with a curtsey.

“Mother,” Simon said apathetically. I tried my hardest to keep my head down, because that’s what I’d been trained to do, but my curiosity was killing me. I’d never seen the Queen in person. I snuck a glance upward. About six women surrounded her Highness, who I assumed were her ladies. The Queen herself was tall, probably almost as tall as her son, and had his same rich brown wavy hair, although hers was long, and fell past her waist. She was adorned in a golden crown that had jewels that sparkled so bright, I couldn’t look at them for long before my eyes began to hurt. She had on a purple gown that had long sleeves that hung down far beyond her wrists. The train of her dress was also ridiculously long and was being carried by two servants I didn’t recognize. The body of her dress was fitted to her waist and the corset seemed to push her bosom up her neck, though it was mostly covered by the fur shawl she was wearing around her shoulders. . The Queen’s pale chest was decorated with a thickly jeweled necklace, but her face really caught my attention. She was as white as a ghost, which wasn’t unusual because royals did not do outdoor work that would allow them to acquire a tan, but her eyes were extremely large and seemed to glossily look around aimlessly. The eyes rolled in my direction and I hastily lowered my head again.

“How lovely you are,” the Queen said as he approached her son. She daintily placed a hand on his cheek, eyes still searching the air.

“Thank you, Mother,” Simon responded more affectionately.

“Come to me after dinner, we have something to discuss,” she told him slowly, each syllable seemed to take a moment to exit her mouth.

“Yes, Mother,” the Prince replied as he watched her slowly continue on her path through the garden.

So… what I’d heard of the Queen seemed true. She was very odd. I didn’t get the feeling that she was unintelligent or anything, but she was clearly eccentric. Her empty gazing eyes were unsettling, to say the least. I was significantly more curious about what Simon’s relationship with her was like. She seemed very taken with him, but he hadn’t greeted her with any significant warmth. But perhaps the presence of her ladies in waiting had made him more reserved.

“I’m ready to head back, Rose,” Simon grunted as he stood. I nodded and walked alongside him. The journey into the castle was silent except for the crunch of leaves under our feet.

When we entered his chambers, a fire had been lit in the fireplace and I was grateful for the warmth. The walk inside without Simon as my heater had been chilling. I began disrobing Simon and the crackle of the firewood was the only sound until he spoke.

“Run to the kitchen and fetch me a snack,” he ordered lightly.

“What would you like?” I asked, unsure of what a snack constituted since his meals were more than one person normal consumes all day.

“The chefs will know. Tell them I want my usual.”

17. Oct 31, 2019 #17

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

I had no idea what to expect, but it certainly wasn’t this. The entire cart I was wheeling toward the Prince’s chambers was mostly desserts. There were multiple cakes, fruit, pies, and a tray of pastries that reminded me of yesterday’s morning feast. I tried to be shocked by the excessiveness of his ‘snack’, but overall, it only seemed consistent with everything else about his eating habits.

The guards outside his door held the heavy wooden doors for my as I pushed the cart into his room. Simon’s face instantly lit up at the sight. He sat up in his bed and licked his lips in anticipation. I couldn’t help but feel excited for him.

“Tell the guards that I don’t wish to be disturbed now,” Simon said to me once I’d placed the cart next to his bed. I nodded and informed the guards before heading back inside. I was surprised when Simon hadn’t begun eating yet.

“Is it to your satisfaction?” I wondered as I approached the plump prince.

“Oh, you have no idea. It looks perfect,” he told me. When I was in arms reach, he grabbed my hand in his and pulled me up to his side. “I might need some help eating it though.” My mouth went dry. “And, we won’t be disturbed this time,” he whispered, looking me right in the face.

I suddenly felt light headed.

“Y-you want me to feed you?” I clarified slowly. He nodded. Without hesitation, I pulled myself onto his bed just as I had earlier. He laughed heartily. “What would you like first?” I asked, leaning over to grab whatever he requested.

“Cake first, I can hardly wait,” he murmured. I felt an ocean churning in my lower stomach at his appetite.

“There’s no silverware,” I muttered, looking over at the cart.

“We don’t need any,” Simon said simply. I felt my eyes widen. I picked up a slice of cake in my hands and held it up to his mouth. I’d seen him eat three times now, but I was still shocked at how fast he inhaled food. He all but licked my fingers and before I knew it, I was shoving a second slice in his waiting mouth. Quickly, I realized that using both of my hands was the most efficient way of feeding him. One hand held his current piece and the other held the piece that was going to immediately enter his mouth once the first was demolished. Simon moaned into the cake often, which made my toes curl. He held onto my waist, keeping me firmly in place straddling his stomach as I fed him the entire cake. It was gone incredibly fast. I began with pastries next, without asking. I just assumed he’d want something lighter after all that heavy cake. These were gone in two bites each. I could hardly believe it. He appeared to get more into it the more full he got. He was now grabbing my thighs and running his hand up to my waist and back down. Still moaning and burping every so often, he cleared the plate of pastries. Next up, was pie. It wasn’t cut, but there was a large serving spoon inside the filling that I scooped and he readily guzzled down. Once most of the filling had disappeared, he let go of me to pull the crust out of the pan and bit enormous chunks out of at a time. While he finished that, I grabbed the bottle of wine from his bedside table to help him wash everything down. He chugged some of the liquid down and belched wetly.

“Oh,” he murmured, “Rose.”

“Yes?” I nearly swooned in reply to his unconventional attractiveness.

“I want more. I need it so bad, but my stomach…” he trailed off, and I felt the upper part of his gut which was unsurprisingly rock hard. “I need you to rub it, and I’ll finish the rest.”

“Mmmm,” I agreed, already starting on my new task. I heard him continue shoveling food into his face, and I looked up at him. My hands were working the taunt flesh and his mouth was covered in frosting and sweetness as he stuffed his face. I was overwhelmed with erotic thoughts. He was SOO hot to me, and I had no idea why. His pillowy flesh, the way he moaned into his food, and even his face and double chin which were covered in food, did something to me that I couldn’t explain. I pulled up his undershirt to feel his flesh directly. He moaned even louder when my skin contacted his. I could hardly help myself and began placing kisses along his stomach. It was so smooth and soft. I could hear Simon eating faster and gulping loudly to get food down his throat. That usually meant he was getting unbearably full. I picked my head up from his stomach and witness as he finished the last cake and licked his fingers clean. His eyes rolled back into his head in bliss.

“You didn’t eat your fruit,” I noticed with slight disappointment.

“That’s for later,” he stated. I didn’t know what that meant, but I grabbed a cloth napkin from the cart and began cleaning the food from his cheeks, mouth, and chins. He watched me tenderly while I did. As soon as I discarded the now filthy napkin, his hands found the base of my neck and pulled my head down to his. I moaned into his lips, which tasted vaguely of chocolate.

“I can’t seem to control myself around you, Rose,” Simon said as he pulled back, searching my face with his wooden eyes.

“You have no idea,” I agreed in a whimper. I kissed him again, noticing how his gut pushed me farther up than it had when we’d kissed earlier, causing me to have to lean further down to meet his lips. Simon’s hands explored my back and cupped my ass playfully. I could hardly stand it anymore. He was doing things to me that no one ever had before. It was like someone had lit a fire between my legs, and there was only one way to quench it.

18. Nov 2, 2019 #18

Unbasher

Unbasher

Unbasher

Thank you for the quick update! Boy, I have a horrible premonition about Vanessa, let's hope I'm wrong...
    Again, I thoroughly appreciate the details in your chapters. Simon really comes out as a person, not some mindless eating machine, and as an FFA who didn't discover what she liked until late I can totally sympathize with Rose.

Please keep at it

fiestyMad and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  19. Nov 4, 2019 #19

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 6

“We can’t,” Simon said bluntly as we lay side by side in his over-sized bed. We were staring at each other at eye level and the angle allowed his stomach to puddle against my tiny frame.

“I-,” I grasped for words, but my mouth couldn’t grab a hold of any. I tried not to look pathetically crestfallen. He was right, of course. There was no way that a member of the royal family should be having sex with a servant. It was basically blasphemy.

“Trust me, Rose, I really want to.” He ran a hand along my cheek and down to my jaw tenderly. His eyes melted me easily. “But I don’t know what’s going on between us. Do you?” I shook my head. He glanced at me knowingly. I don’t know what my face looked like, but it made his soften into a smile. “I can’t take your virtue,” he stated.

I swallowed loudly.

“I know girls who have lost theirs, there are ways to deceive men into believing in their new wife's virginity,” I rambled out, unsure as to why I was making a case to have a sexual relationship with the heir to the throne. I suppose one could blame my tenacity on Simon’s effect on my body. It was clearly fogging up my mind.

Simon laughed breathily at my ridiculous comment.

“We’ll talk more later. It’s nearly dinner time.” My eyes bugged in disbelief.

“How do you do it?” I wondered flatly. His laugh rang out again which brought an unexpected smile to my face.

“I told you this morning, I have a peculiar affliction. It’s food,” he shrugged.

“I happen to enjoy your affliction,” I muttered under my breath. He obviously heard me since his eyes dropped away from my face, which was undoubtedly deviant in expression. I ran my hands along his pillowy flesh. God, why did it feel so erotic?

“Dinner. We’ll talk later,” he promised while grabbing my wrists to pull them away from his gut. I involuntarily whimpered in reply to the loss of contact. He slowly began to get on his feet, and I took a deep breath with my eyes closed before standing to help him back into his clothes.

“Have I upset you?” I asked. He was in that unusual shy mood, like he had been when the tailor was measuring him earlier.

“No,” he said curtly. I think he noticed the flash of hurt in my face at his tone and he added, “I’m just hungry.”

Dinner was obscene. The sensuality that Simon had shown during our afternoon snack was gone. He was an eating machine now. He grunted at each handful (yes, he didn’t even try to use utensils) of seafood, as if frustrated that his mouth couldn’t contain more food at a time. The swallows were followed by, “mmm,” which I took as a moan of pleasure. He’d probably gone through the three platters of decadently prepared fish in a matter of minutes. I couldn’t make up my mind as to if this was the most revolting thing I’d ever seen, or the sexiest.

“More!” His typical demand sent the kitchen staff into a frenzy. They hadn’t expected him to be so hungry. So I guess I wasn’t the only one who noticed his change in attitude towards food. He swallowed some liquid, probably wine, and belched while rubbing his already distended stomach. It was so big after the day’s unrelenting food consumption, that he could hardly reach his food on the table because he had to sit so far back. Next, he moved onto the potatoes. There were dozens of them, I guessed. He took a little more time on these, as they puffed out his cheeks and he took longer to swallow them. After a few platefuls, he stopped and huffed loudly to catch his breath. It seemed like this pace of eating was tiring. I wondered again why he was so ravenous.

“Mmmm, oh God,” he muttered as he rubbed the side of his swollen stomach. He quickly recovered from his break, and finished the remaining potatoes. More wine, burp.

“More.”

At this point, I don’t even know what he’s eating. My vision went blurry. I could hear Simon’s outfit creak at the seams. It was too small to begin with, but considering how swollen it was from the day’s eating…

I pinched myself in my side. These thoughts were affecting me too much. What was wrong with me?

“Ohhh,” Simon groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. My vision unclouded at this sound and I witnessed him finish off a large bowl. I had no idea what was in it, but now it was empty. It looked like he’d practically licked it clean. His tongue, which had interacted with mine twice today… Oh Lord! I pinched myself again to keep myself composed.

Simon looked like he was going to pop. His breathing was ragged, like he’d been running. He was shoveling buttered bread into his mouth with one hand will rubbing soothing circles into his stomach with the other. I tried not to feel down at the fact that instead of asking me to rub his stomach, he was painfully doing it himself. I must have said something wrong earlier…

*RIIIIIIIIP*

20. Nov 4, 2019 #20

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Simon’s coat gave way under the stress of his enlarging tummy. He continued scarfing down food like he hadn’t even noticed, but the servants looked at each other worriedly. I wanted to speak up, ask him why he was eating so aggressively? Why he hadn’t even noticed his shirt give way and his taunt pale flesh revealed? Oh, I caught sight of that flesh and became light headed.

“Oh God, oh god,” he murmured to himself between shallow breaths. Maybe he was finally full? He leaned back and I could hardly believe the sight of him. His shirt was ripped from the center seem over his belly button, all the way to his pant line. His body was so swollen, his gut stuck out about a foot in front of him. His double chin was puffing over his collar, and his cheeks and mouth were glossy from the remains of his food. His brow had a slight sheen to it, as if eating had served as some kind of exercise. I supposed it had. You can’t eat as much as he had without effort. His pudgy hands were shaking lightly. The servants began retreating with plates to clean. I waited until the room was cleared before speaking.

“Would you like me to?” I offered hesitantly as I approached his chair. My hands looked particularly tiny as they were in the same line of my sight at his gigantic gut.

“Please,” he whimpered. “I’m sorry.” He said it so quietly I wasn’t sure I’d heard him correctly until I looked down at his face. His eyes were boring into mine.

“Why are you sorry?” I whispered softly as I took my familiar kneel in front of him.

“Your touch is like magic.” He was doing that thing again, where he pointedly ignored my question.

“Simon,” I said quietly. “Why are you sorry?” I looked up at his face, but continued rubbing soothingly into his rock hard midsection.

“It should be obvious,” he replied with attitude. I flushed and looked away. I didn’t know what to think of this. Simon’s usual easy-going nature was replaced with some brooding gloom. I chose not to reply. I assumed he wasn’t going to be able to stand up for a little while and I thought he might confide in me if I just let him take his time. I was right.

“I’m sorry for behaving like that,” he finally divulged. I smiled up at him softly.

“Don’t be sorry,” I told him. The more time I spent with him, the more I dangerously began to care about his feelings.

I jumped at the creak of the dining room door. Footsteps followed, though I didn’t turn to look. The servants were back to finish cleaning the table. My eyes glued themselves to my hands. I felt Simon’s sigh. We waited for what felt like an eternity for them to finish. I assumed the conversation would pick up where it’d left off when we were alone. Instead Simon said,

“Walk me to my parent’s chambers.”

I’d obviously never been, but Simon directed us to the royal suite as he slowly marched down the castle corridors. He was painfully full, that was obvious. Every step seemed to invoke a grimace.

“Is there anything I can do?” I asked probably for the tenth time.

“No.” The same answer.

When we reached the door, I unhooked my arm from his and remembered the state of his outfit. I gasped and began to comment when Simon spoke.

“It’s fine. My mother probably won’t notice.” He said it nonchalantly, but I sensed a slight bitterness to his statement. “Grab yourself something to eat and then wait for me in my chambers. Then we’ll talk.” I nodded and began to turn away from the menacing doors of the Queen and King. Simon surprised me by running his large hand on my cheek. I wondered if anyone was in the hall to see his display of affection, but I couldn’t be alarmed while looking up into his gaze. He ran his thumb across my freckled skin before taking a shaky breath and lumbering through the entry.