BHM To Serve (BHM, FFA, WG, Historical)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by fiestyMad, Oct 24, 2019.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tags:
  1. Jan 7, 2020 #41

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

Part 10

Despite my excitement, the lull of Simon’s soft breathing paired with the warmth emitting from his frame, I fell asleep quickly. It was as if sleeping on a cloud. I could feel the passage of time, though it was melted into a hazy bliss. When I finally stirred, I noticed Simon’s arm was still draped around me as I pulled my head up from his chest to look at him. He was already awake, his amber eyes catching mine.

“Were you watching me sleep?” I wondered aloud, touching the corners of my mouth to make sure I hadn’t embarrassed myself by drooling. He laughed, and again, his form shook and wobbled along. I let myself relax and pushed my hands back onto his stomach, where the doughy flesh welcomed me.

“I may have glanced. But really, you’re very beautiful, I can’t be blamed for wanting to look upon you. Especially because you’re cute when you sleep,” he replied with a smile that melted his eyes to liquid chocolate. “Let me get that for you.” He began reaching with one pudgy hand to wipe the corner of my mouth, to my horror. Maybe I had drooled and just missed some? He chuckled again. “I’m just joking around, Rose. And even if you had drooled, couldn’t we just have excused that as a side effect of your irrevocable attraction for me?” He raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

“Oh is that funny? I wasn’t the one watching you sleep,” I countered. I could already feel the heat on my cheeks. Why did he always have to make me blush? Sure, obviously I was lusting after him. It wasn’t as if he was in denial of his own attraction of me.

“But you would have. If you would’ve woken up first,” he accused. I squinted at him momentarily, considering.

“Well, I didn’t,” I replied non-definitively. He didn’t seem to buy it, but didn’t say anything further. Instead, he pulled his hand up to my face again, this time entwining it into my raven hair. Once he had a hold, my face was ushered to his. When our lips met, I was reminded of Simon’s comment earlier about trying out my suggestion of fooling around after our nap. I began breathing deeply, pulling myself closer to him. My body felt as though it was steaming with desire.

“Eager, are we?” Simon tantalized as I took a moment to breathe properly.

“If you knew how tightly I was wound right now, you’d understand the eagerness,” I said lightly as my lips brushed his once more. He seemed to take a shaky breath after my words hit him.

“Well, let’s see if I can unravel you,” he whispered huskily. He was staring right into my eyes, which were merely inches away. Suddenly, I found myself on my back. Simon was on his side, leaning over me, but not entirely on top of me. I presumed it was because it would be difficult for him to hold his bulk with just his arms and knees.

I was already soaked for him, but when he began caressing my body, I felt small waves shake through my being. His hands caressed my humble breasts, pulling at the nipples until they were thoroughly tender. His lips alternated between kissing mine, and placing wet kisses along my neck and jawline. I was breathing so heavy, I feared momentarily I was going to lose consciousness.

“Have you ever been touched?”

The question surprised me. Isn’t it obvious?

“No,” I answered.

Simon nodded. “I’ll go slow. Let me know how this feels.”

His warm hands entered underneath my skirt and made their way between my legs. His chocolate eyes never left mine as his hand made contact with me. The moment he began a light massage, I began panting. I heard Simon exhale.

“Feels good?” he asked.

I didn’t want to speak out of fear that my voice would betray me and I’d sound like a nervous wreck. I nodded enthusiastically instead. He smiled at my gesture. When his finger slid inside me, I sort of began missing the stimulation from before, but as a second finger followed suit, I began to understand why people did this sort of thing.

“Oh,” I moaned as my head leaned back into the feather pillow.

“You want me to go faster?” Simon asked. I could hardly contain my frantic nodding. I heard his breathy laugh as he exhaled again. This pace was heating me up to new temperatures. I was no longer boiling, now I’d caught fire. I couldn’t help but emit small noises as his hand worked its magic. Once he’d seemed to believe I was happy with his new fast pace, he continued his earlier exploration of my breasts with his other hand.

“More,” I mumbled as my eyes rolled back into my head. He obliged, speeding the pace and pulling himself down spread my legs further. When I felt the fat of his stomach rub against mine, I basically lost it. My back arched as my hands grasped for a piece of blanket or sheet to hold onto. I was so close to losing myself completely. I looked up and saw his firey gaze again. I reached up to fondle his hefty flesh. I kneeded him, unashamed and desperately. He was so big, so squishy. In a matter of moments, I was coming apart. His hand left me as the final wave of his love rolled through my body. I was exhausted. Was that normal?

“How do you feel, Rosie?” Simon asked as he moved to lay next to me.

“I-,” I stumbled my words, to his amusement, before finally articulating, “Why did we wait so long to do that?”

Tad and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  2. Jan 11, 2020 #42

Metallicalover99

Metallicalover99

Metallicalover99

I literally made an account just to reply to your story. This story you have written is so beautifully sensual, erotic, and heartfelt all at the same time. I look forward to reading more!

fiestyMad likes this.
  3. Jan 12, 2020 #43

stevita

stevita

stevita

This story is amazing! I love all manner of stories where someone falls for their servant/subordinate. And you write the characters beautifully.

fiestyMad likes this.
  4. Jan 14, 2020 #44

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

fiestyMad

that's amazing, I'm so glad you're enjoying the story :)

Metallicalover99 likes this.