• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Venting!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I don't know if there used to be a thread for clothing & fashion complaints, but if there was it seems to have faded away.

I either have a big neck or narrow shoulders. If I get a top that doesn't have shoulders draping down onto my arms, the fit around the neck often seems off.

I wear a lot of golf shirts for casual wear, as they seem to look better on me than t-shirts do. But on any that have a shorter 'V' in the neck I end up getting the problem shown in the picture--a hole forms at the right corner of the bottom of the stitching--obviously a stress point. And when I wear button up shirts, even if the collar fits OK I find that having only the collar button undone is uncomfortable with most shirts, I need to undo one more button, which is an awfully casual look.

I wish I understood the proportions issue causing the problem well enough to be able to better eyeball clothes to figure out which will have this problem less than others.

(ETA: you can see in that pic that the shoulder seam is down onto my arms, but I still had that problem with the neck. :doh: )

Latest posts

Back