Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I too admire that chair: clad in cheerful colour, strong straight legs and then all flowing curve, clearly with hidden strengths, there is a lot to admire there ;-)

Tracii

A pretty lady, a pretty outfit and a contrasting color chair makes for a great pic.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
The last time I had this much work stress I made the conscious decision to partially cope by eating -- food itself is stress relief and being a gainer by inclination the extra pleasure from extra snacking was really nice, as was enjoying the ten pounds I gained.

So far this time I'm resisting, but darn it my mind is instinctively looking for that, I guess a habit built up last time. So tempting to give in and indulge!

SSBHM

This is a confession in song form...
๐ŸŽถEatin' all the food on a Tuesday night, Eatin' all the food til it's out of sight lalalalalaaaaaaa ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿฅค๐ŸŸ
How'd this string of messages get so old? Thanks for re-awakening it!
By the way, that's a catchy tune - any refrains like - Eatin', Eatin', Eatin' gonna be a fatty!

ChubbyPear

Small side bbw in Norfolk, VA
Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples ;)

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

I'll go first.

I'm like a bottomless pit lately. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to get full. I know that sounds hot..but it really sucks..LOL
Me too! I'm so fucking hungry! And I'm having a potsy flare, so I'm completely useless. I've put on 20lbs in a month. Considering embracing it.

Anybody want to send an industrial sized bag of Reese's cups? LoL

Latest posts